Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover (640 Views)

Nigerian Chief Gay Celebrates One Year Anniversary With New Gay Lover / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Robisky001(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
I really don't know how to caption this thread, but whatever be the case I will endeavour to explicitly explain my suspicions. Met this guy sometimes around 2016 in a viewing center coincidentally we happen to support the same team so we easily became friends. First let me say this am not the outing type so when he suggested we go out or I come visit I usually turn down his request. We soon started chatting via WhatsApp from his chat and his choice of words I deduced he's a gay. After about some months I moved out of town lost my phone & contacts to pickpockets. Fast forward to last night, here he was again this time complaining that I have abandon him while proclaiming love and affections.

Going by the above scenarios, he seemed to be a gay, of which my sexual orientation is entirely different from his. How do I possibly tell him am not interested without offending him?

Kindly avoid any grammatical blunder you come across writing articles isn't my thing.
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Craziestgirl(f): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tell him to share the contacts of any of his pretty sisters, you won't hear from him again.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Can you just imagine.. Are you sure you are straight sef... Imagining tryn to seek opinion from nairaland as to tell him how best to let him know without hurting his feelings..

Grow the fvck up

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
Can you just imagine.. Are you sure you are straight sef... Imagining tryn to seek opinion from nairaland as to tell him how best to let him know without hurting his feelings..

Grow the fvck up
LMAO
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Robisky001(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:

Grow the fvck up
You sound too harsh. But I get your point though.
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by general111(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
just avoid him..thats what i do to them...
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by MissWrite(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
He won't be offended if you tell him that you're not gay. Just tell him that.
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Robisky001:
I really don't know how to caption this thread, but whatever be the case I will endeavour to explicitly explain my suspicions. Met this guy sometimes around 2016 in a viewing center coincidentally we happen to support the same team so we easily became friends. First let me say this am not the outing type so when he suggested we go out or I come visit I usually turn down his request. We soon started chatting via WhatsApp from his chat and his choice of words I deduced he's a gay. After about some months I moved out of town lost my phone & contacts to pickpockets. Fast forward to last night, here he was again this time complaining that I have abandon him while proclaiming love and affections.

Going by the above scenarios, he seemed to be a gay, of which my sexual orientation is entirely different from his. How do I possibly tell him am not interested without offending him?

Kindly avoid any grammatical blunder you come across writing articles isn't my thing.

Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Bills2307(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why must you be merciful. Offending him or not. Nigga tell that modafucka he’s a disgrace to manhood. Secondly, before you start your daily activities, commmit your ass in the hands of d almighty. Thirdly, if you have a gun or if you know anybody that knows anybody’s that’s hav, you/the person should shoot that gay modafucka. #buhari fall on him
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by Robisky001(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bills2307:
Why must you be merciful. Offending him or not. Nigga tell that modafucka he’s a disgrace to manhood. Secondly, before you start your daily activities, commmit your ass in the hands of d almighty. Thirdly, if you have a gun or if you know anybody that knows anybody’s that’s hav, you/the person should shoot that gay modafucka. #buhari fall on him

Lol.... The main reason am avoiding him. He has bombarding my WhatsApp page with his crib interior designs & assorted wines with the intention that I will give in.
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by dukeprince50: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
your moniker is misleading, sounds like bobrisky
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
I dont have issues with gays.just tell him you are not gay thats all.
Re: How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover by ceezah: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:

Grow the fvck up

Gawd!!! How did you take that comment right out of my hands? His nairaland name sef sounds like Bobrisky? This guy is gay abeg. Asking how to tell a gay off? Soon you will come here to ask us how to use your dick.

Awon oloriburuku

(1) (Reply)

Two Lovers Publicly Displaying Their Affection At A Mall In Lagos(pics, Video) / Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..? / Car Crushed A Woman Crossing The Road On High Heels To De@th - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.