Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses (20304 Views)

APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by olowobaba10: 8:22am On May 21, 2018
D

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Astuteleader(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2018
I am waiting for their e-defenders to come and do the needful. Please endeavor to make it worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by francotunsco: 8:26am On May 21, 2018
Bravo! This is the kind of investigative journalism we do clamour for. I salute the transmitter of this transmission for the clear omission of apprehension!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Iko5000: 8:30am On May 21, 2018
Voice vote ke , naija don finish
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Paperwhite(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy Laughing @ APC.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Pope22(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2018
What is this parallel Congress all about and what is its purpose? Please someone should explain to me please. Thanks
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by mema900: 8:34am On May 21, 2018
Proverbs 24 vs 21 & 22 (KJV).

"21: My son, fear the Lord, and fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.

"22: For their calamity comes quickly ... and the disaster they both may bring"
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Wobey: 8:34am On May 21, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by kaptynblaq: 8:37am On May 21, 2018
APC DEAD AND BURIED
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by mema900: 8:38am On May 21, 2018
SolutionMee:
What a political bobrisky

Supu!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by desmond2pk: 8:41am On May 21, 2018
When rebels meet to share loots. The worse is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Ganiz(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2018
Things fall apart!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by pedrilo: 8:45am On May 21, 2018
zombie oh zombie
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by pedrilo: 8:46am On May 21, 2018
This is the real demonstration of craze fela sang about!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Adekdammy: 8:51am On May 21, 2018
Pope22:
What is this parallel Congress all about and what is its purpose? Please someone should explain to me please. Thanks

Parallelogram
Purpose is A=bh.
Good morning.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by loveuGOD: 9:31am On May 21, 2018
Though it might not be constitutionally right but in this situation I think oyegun is right for asking for tenure extension till after 2019 elections to favour Buhari because he knew with the internal crisis in d party, the party will be divided more if convention hold now. Now that everything is scattered everywhere. 2nd term re elections is shaking. Factions everywhere and any house that divided against itself cannot survive no matter the love they have for buhari, politics is a game of numbers. The suggestion could have push this evil days forward till after election. Waivers could have solve any litigation that might want to counter oyegun constitutionally.
I am not a supporter of apc or any party or a politician, I am just a silent watcher and that's my observation. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Dollabiz: 9:35am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by BafanaBafana: 9:47am On May 21, 2018
I love this Buhari's govt.
All his men behave like they are also presidents.
Amaechi, Shittu, Lai, IGP, customs boss, El Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Magu, etc
They are just so powerful.
Even Babachir had to ask "who is the presidency"

Back in the days, it was governors that nominate ministers so the ministers and the governors were allies. Now it's not so, ministers were picked by the president himself and these guys feel as powerful as their governors. So while the governors would love to hold their congresses by selection (pdp way) so as to cover their nyashes. The abuja men would love for the right thing to be done. (except for Amaechi who loves trouble) and that is where the trouble starts.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by bornolowu(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
You want me to read this!
this early mormor
you try naa..lazy nigerian youth..."winks"
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Aweboyaweboy: 10:16am On May 21, 2018
loveuGOD:
Though it might not be constitutionally right but in this situation I think oyegun is right for asking for tenure extension till after 2019 elections to favour Buhari because he knew with the internal crisis in d party, the party will be divided more if convention hold now. Now that everything is scattered everywhere. 2nd term re elections is shaking. Factions everywhere and any house that divided against itself cannot survive no matter the love they have for buhari, politics is a game of numbers. The suggestion could have push this evil days forward till after election. Waivers could have solve any litigation that might want to counter oyegun constitutionally.
I am not a supporter of apc or any party or a politician, I am just a silent watcher and that's my observation. Thank you.
Pls no need to break any sweat over all these... politicians are all the same, nah settlement them dey find.
Those who lost out or did not feel adequately compensated will use this period to make noise so they can be heard..... naija politics nah who sabi make noise pass
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by themanderon: 10:20am On May 21, 2018
God has thrown confusion into the camp of the enemies of Nigeria. By their own hands they will destroy themselves.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Pataricatering(f): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
blackpanda:

By 2019 all d factions will join hands to fight a common enemy: PDP.
as long as you can afford to rent a venue and gather a few people and are a card carrying member of APC - you can organize your own faction ! The important thing , is which factions are recognized by the national leadership of the party ?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Lose Out, Organise Parallel Congresses by Ovaiegbe(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2018
However, as a party, we wish to reiterate, that we will not hesitate forming a parallel government, if the 2015 election are rigged either by the use of security agencies (police or military) to harass, intimidate and cajole voters or through the use of a compromise Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC).”

https://www.nairaland.com/2077031/apc-insists-itll-form-parallel#29507131

APC forming parallel systems since 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term / Nigeria Shell Employees Causing Oil Leaks For Profit - Dutch TV / Basil Atangana Kuna Arrested In Nigeria After Being Barred From Traveling. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.