Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo (11173 Views)

Everything Given To Me Are By The Grace Of God'-osinbajo / What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday / 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo by seunjungle1(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2018
This man will just open his mouth and talk poo. You should address that to your fellow politicians who are thieves and monsters.
Are you Osibanjo obeying that God?

God and Money! Are they same?

Stupid man
Re: Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo by bobgentle: 9:14pm On May 21, 2018
IMAM Osibanjo , wetin u want blame this time around ? I never hear you before condemns wanton killings by exported foreign Herdsmen of Gaddafi from Libya or the Christians under the watch of your heartless incompetent govt.
Der is GOD!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo by bobgentle: 9:15pm On May 21, 2018
IMAM ,Imam ,Imam Osibanjo your senses needs transmission. ⏰
Re: Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo by lloyds(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2018
Nigerians need to take it easy. Let God judge his servants.

I feel there is no man of God can run at that high height and flow at the moment, that will not bend / compromise one way or another.

Some people need to go ahead as a vanguard, and reduce the rust in the system. Before God anoints new heads to follow after.

God is still in charge of Nigeria, and we going to get there.
Re: Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo by Thesia(f): 7:21am On May 22, 2018
Foolish man, you and the dullard buhari need to go, for Nigeria to have a good future ahead... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 8:18am On May 22, 2018
Dollyak:

Fine. In my opinion, the only message that is relevant is the personal development. Preaching that the whole country should obey God is a waste of time and you also know it..
He needs to lobby for a law that enforce this change of behaviors and attitude of both politicians and fellow Nigerians. He hasn't said what other Old/dead Pastors haven't said since the creation of the nation....

He was in church when he made the statement and you know he's a pastor that always preach the gospel of Jesus Christ...as his calling. Telling to obey God was as a result of his calling as a pastor that preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Again, Northern Elders Say No To Zoning / Peter Obi Celebrates Afe Babalola On His 60th Call To Bar Anniversary / Tukur - Amaechi, Others Have Not Defected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.