Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? (1258 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by Nanabaffour(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2018
My wife has been texting with a coworker, when I confronted her she lied and said that it was business related. I kept asking her about it and she finally admitted that she had received and sent some inappropriate messages. I told her how hurt I was, she promised me she’ll stop.
I caught her sending more messages, I asked a friend for advice, she also advised me to make my wife feel my presence else she’ll be pushed into his arms. I decided to pay more attention to her, sent her chocolates at work, sent her texts saying how much I miss her and love her.

Read Also: My Wife Denies me S3x but gives it to Church Members Freely – Pastor

I thought I was making a difference, until last week when I caught her red handed. I read a message about how they would like to film themselves having sex. I confronted her once again, I told her I am not going to play the fool, and I am done with her. She had a meltdown that tells me that I am the only one for her.

Next day, she tells me that he has broken up the guy, and they will no longer text or talk. I believed her, I truly do. She left open one of her conversations she had with her friend. Basically, she is bored with our sex life, and that this other guy makes her feel the way she hasn’t felt in a very long time.

Read Also: No Money No S3x: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having S3x

My wife and I are high school sweethearts. She was bold enough to tell her friend that she would be happy if I could give her a free pass just for one night. I confronted her about what her friend told me, she claims she was talking nonsense with her friend and didn’t mean it.

She keeps saying I am the only one for her, and that she doesn’t want me to go. I’m not sure what to do, I love my wife, but to me it doesn’t seem she has the same feelings for me, or am I over reacting?

source: http://www.okaygh.com/my-wife-says-she-wants-to-have-s3x-with-another-man-what-do-i-do/
Re: My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by bobokeshington: 12:41pm On May 21, 2018
Nanabaffour:
My wife has been texting with a coworker, when I confronted her she lied and said that it was business related. I kept asking her about it and she finally admitted that she had received and sent some inappropriate messages. I told her how hurt I was, she promised me she’ll stop.
I caught her sending more messages, I asked a friend for advice, she also advised me to make my wife feel my presence else she’ll be pushed into his arms. I decided to pay more attention to her, sent her chocolates at work, sent her texts saying how much I miss her and love her.

Read Also: My Wife Denies me S3x but gives it to Church Members Freely – Pastor

I thought I was making a difference, until last week when I caught her red handed. I read a message about how they would like to film themselves having sex. I confronted her once again, I told her I am not going to play the fool, and I am done with her. She had a meltdown that tells me that I am the only one for her.

Next day, she tells me that he has broken up the guy, and they will no longer text or talk. I believed her, I truly do. She left open one of her conversations she had with her friend. Basically, she is bored with our sex life, and that this other guy makes her feel the way she hasn’t felt in a very long time.

Read Also: No Money No S3x: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having S3x

My wife and I are high school sweethearts. She was bold enough to tell her friend that she would be happy if I could give her a free pass just for one night. I confronted her about what her friend told me, she claims she was talking nonsense with her friend and didn’t mean it.

She keeps saying I am the only one for her, and that she doesn’t want me to go. I’m not sure what to do, I love my wife, but to me it doesn’t seem she has the same feelings for me, or am I over reacting?

source: http://www.okaygh.com/my-wife-says-she-wants-to-have-s3x-with-another-man-what-do-i-do/

your wife is a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by sehin79(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2018
looks like your woman likes sexs and she probably wants to try new things sexually,i think you gyes should talk about it,and also try new things sexually but set boundaries.
Re: My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by chiommy123(f): 1:08pm On May 21, 2018
there are certain things I don't understand. you guys are husband and wife. if her husband is not satisfying her they should discuss it. there are some men you say that kind of thing to and the marriage is half gone.
Re: My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
Cuckhold husband
Re: My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by mikeyung71(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2018
made up article.. give us bobo well op
Re: My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by mikejj(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy grin read also..
Re: My Wife Says She Wants To Have S3x With Another Man. What Do I Do? by Destiblack(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
ur sexual life is not good enough for ur wife, so sex her with different styles n see hw much she will care n love u. stop dat missionary style u normally do.

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ladies / How Much Is Sniper? / Admirable Pre-wedding Photos Of A Flying Officer And An Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.