Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" (28549 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hope you won't collapse in court next week like Olisa Metuh
you are still in pain over Dino's victory? Do the needful and end it. I mean your life

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Newpride(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2018
Good for u Dino....

I love what’s happening under pmb, many of those who see themselves as untouchable are feeling it hard.....

These guys think the law is for the common masses but thank God u now enjoy what the masses do enjoy. shocked shocked

All of u are evil doers, they benefit at the expense of we the masses.

Dino whatever that rocks ur boat is good for u because there are too many crimes in the country that are sponsored by politicians like u. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by CodeTemplar: 4:38pm On May 21, 2018
Buhari is only bothered about his hardman status.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by package7(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2018
Dino Melaye you shall overcome 3 times someday...Pele, sorry you hear,just endured . grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by GreatDreams: 4:38pm On May 21, 2018
Believe this nigga @ ur own risk.....same man who claimed he has 7 degrees! He is just so dramatic! This is why one should have a tiny shred of integrity, even if u are saying the truth now, it's really hard to believe!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by blowjob: 4:39pm On May 21, 2018
USELESSS SENATOR.. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2018
All this nonsense he just wrote still doesn't change anything, he should man up and go to court to answer whatever cases he has... tongue
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by michoim(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2018
See an evil man calling himself a saint , and his evil Saraki brother a holy man with vision. What a delusion!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Wesely01(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
DINO CRY NO MORE.....

Its a Price for The CHANGE you Fought GEJ for....

The same GEJ government that Dino got his millions from fought the poor man out . Everyone has a price to pay, you paying yours Dino ok everything is not politics most time say the truth and speak the truth you always talked about.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On May 21, 2018
Good for your BIG head!!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by SniperSmurf(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2018
Dino, you are not out of the woods yet.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by johnlvis(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2018
Until u apologize to GEJ and the good people of Nigeria, ur tribute will never be complete.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by symbianDON(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2018
dino the musician who became an actor is now a philosopher

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by bionixs: 4:46pm On May 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hope you won't collapse in court next week like Olisa Metuh
just as your reasoning has collapsed
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by olaoreawofele: 4:46pm On May 21, 2018
I am convinced Dino is deluded when I got to this point ''8. I know many of you worry about my safety and life in this new dispensation where life is no longer sacred in Nigeria. But do not be troubled. My bond of love for you, my good people, makes it impossible for me to consider my self-risk, safety, comfort or opportunity in my unflinching commitment to stand up for you, to stand up for truth and if necessary die for the truth and the emancipation of our people from the chains of poverty and oppression. Though they raise spurious allegations against me, bear false witness against me, though they seek to frighten me and lure me into their bounty of evil, I will fear no foe.''

I will only care about Dino when he gives a satisfactory account of how he made so much money. Otherwise, I take it Dino cheats and steals from the corrupt system like they all have been doing but pretends to be on the side of those fighting to liberate this country.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by oneeast2: 4:47pm On May 21, 2018
DINO is brave and outspoken. He is the best senator of this era.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by BabaRamota1980: 4:50pm On May 21, 2018
He said Nigerians are standing by him.

Where are they? grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by justinalumbi: 4:50pm On May 21, 2018
My able senator am ever graceful to almighty God for spire your life may God almighty continue to protect you in Jesus Name! For those who make your life miserable may God continue to export them and disgrace them in Jesus Name! The word of God said the vengeance is mine say the lord so fear not me an my family we are praying for your safety in Nigeria your more that them in Jesus Name! Go and excell sky is your starting point.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Celsony: 4:51pm On May 21, 2018
Tracypacy:
Sooo I’m recruiting for the post of a husband, for the year 2020.
Requirements:
- Must have sense.
- Spiritual.
- Financial benevolence.
- At least 6ft.
- Be Single.
- Good looking.
- Be single.

If you think you have the requirements, apply within

Ok
Let me think abt it.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 21, 2018
thug in the bonga fish shadow

baba infinity strike back is slow, but hard
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by otunbadan(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2018
Tracypacy:
Requirements:
- Must have sense.
- Spiritual.
- Financial benevolence.
- At least 6ft.
- Be Single.
- Good looking.
- Be single.

What's the pay like
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Metuh: 4:56pm On May 21, 2018
millomaniac:

If I read this bulshit make my hand bend
if you want to hide anything from a black man, hide it in between books.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by uuzba(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2018
Tracypacy:
Requirements:
- Must have sense.
- Spiritual.
- Financial benevolence.
- At least 6ft.
- Be Single.
- Good looking.
- Be single.

Gandalf is Spiritual and 6feet tall..
I'm sure he meets your other requirements

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Reference(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
Yankiss:
This is so touching. I hope you are now strong enough for trial? Jumping down from a moving vehicle to escape arrest so belittled your office as a serving senator of the federal republic. You are one of those that fought for the current change and ought to be proud of yourself. Like for Dino should be tried and share for free innocent Dino.

But when he was jumping over the House of Assembly fence and later transmuting to become an APC stalwart he was a hero....how time flies..... not everyone has short term memory...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by frankwyte: 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
Know I understand the adage in the Yoruba language that says " when a young boy sees good money in his initial stage; he uses it to eat bean cake" Now you understand the difference btw democray and autocracy! A burnt child dreads the fire..... Hard lesson anyway.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by millomaniac: 5:01pm On May 21, 2018
Metuh:

if you want to hide anything from a black man, hide it in between books.

And it is in dino melaye's book abi? If you don't know that whatever trash written there is politically motivated and to vindicate himself it only means you are head deep in dino melaye's books quit it and start reading valuable books.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by uuzba(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
olaoreawofele:
I am convinced Dino is deluded when I got to this point ''8. I know m......

I will only care about Dino when he gives a satisfactory account of how he made so much money. Otherwise, I take it Dino cheats and steals from the corrupt system like they all have been doing but pretends to be on the side of those fighting to liberate this country.

Let him first dash us all those Ferraris in his garage. A man that can lose his wealth to his people is on the right track to dying for them if it must be done.

Ghandi was India's great leader. E no get pass sewing machine.

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Lumig: 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye, on Monday afternoon, released a lengthy statement detailing how he was arrested by over 200 policemen and attacked by the Federal Government.

Melaye revealed that he was pounced on by the government for speaking the truth and demanding accountability. He also thanked the Nigerian people for standing by him, he praised the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, describing him as a man with a vision for Nigeria.

PoliticsNGR obtained the statement. Read it below;

"1. Someone once said, that, rock bottom is good solid ground and a dead-end street is just a place to turn around. In the last few weeks, I have been taken to the good solid ground at the rock bottom and they couldn’t go further. I have been brought to the dead-end street but with you standing by my side, I have turned around and bounced back to the chagrin of those who sought to seal my lips from speaking out against tyranny, politics of oppression and blackmail. They, unleashed an endless barrage of physical, psychological, metaphysical and emotional torture and assault on me, but, through the power of the Most High, and you the good people of Nigeria, we have once again, seen the triumph of truth over lies and good over evil.

2. It was Edmund Burke who was quoted as saying that when bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, … in a contemptible struggle. I am of all men, a blessed man, to have courageous and dependable people like you as my fellow soldiers in the struggle to free us from the shackles of political strongholds and tyranny. It is to you and my most wonderful and ever knowledgeable people of Kogi State, especially Kogi West, that I owe my deepest gratitude. You stood by me against the state and your own ‘best political self-interest’.

3. The state unleashed its raw power on me and released a 200 man-strong fully armed policemen - on a man without a knife nor a bullet. It did this because I called injustice by its name and called for accountability. For this they sought to break my spirit and destroy me permanently. In their moment of reign, I was fully shackled. With my hands tied to my back, and hurled into a dark solitary confinement waiting for the butchers knife, you, my people stood by me. You came against a raging fire and stood up against tyranny, lies, filthy lucre, injustice, persecution and greed. While in the dark and unable to fight for myself, they sought to take my mandate, which you had freely given to me. But you answered back and quenched deceit in its wake. You stood resolute and unflinching and defended your mandate to me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. In their attempt to break me, they have made me stronger.

4. To you my indefatigable leaders; my irremovable President of the Senate, a man of immeasurable vision for Nigeria and true fighter for the enthronement of true democracy and the rule of law, Sen. (Dr.) Abubakar Bukola Saraki. The fearless Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, I thank you both for your steadfastness in the defence of the Nigerian Constitution and the enthronement of the Rule of Law, justice and equity and the emasculation of anti-democratic forces and tyranny everywhere in Nigeria. I am eternally grateful to you.
5. To the entire National Assembly Membership, especially my colleagues in the Senate, I am eternally indebted to you for not playing politics but standing courageously against oppression and terror. You have shown yourself leaders on whom Nigeria’s hope for tomorrow can be assured.

6. To you our governors, ministers, my dear Okun people and leaders, the National Chairman and Kogi State Executive of the PDP, leaders of the Diplomatic Corps, opinion leaders, Chief Mike Ozekhome SAN, Chief Ricky Tarfa SAN, human rights lawyers and activists, and all my well-wishers and lovers of democracy in Nigeria; the Christian and Muslim Community, all of you that visited me in the National Hospital, after I was injured and subsequently detained at the hospital. I thank you all for your steadfastness in the defence of due process and the rule of law. I also thank you for your courage and solidarity.

7. Our ever foresighted and courageous civil society leadership, the media, leaders of thought across the country, our hard-working youth for whom I will give my last blood, our loving mothers and sisters, I lack words to express to you my profound gratitude for the unbreakable chord of love that binds me to you through thick and thin. You have strengthened my resolve and hardened my flesh against those who seek to devour and make meat of me. You have once again proven to me the axiom in the saying that “in prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends." I am very grateful. For your sake, I remain unbowed.

8. I know many of you worry about my safety and life in this new dispensation where life is no longer sacred in Nigeria. But do not be troubled. My bond of love for you, my good people, makes it impossible for me to consider my self-risk, safety, comfort or opportunity in my unflinching commitment to stand up for you, to stand up for truth and if necessary die for the truth and the emancipation of our people from the chains of poverty and oppression. Though they raise spurious allegations against me, bear false witness against me, though they seek to frighten me and lure me into their bounty of evil, I will fear no foe.

9. Yes, my traducers and torturers wish that I keep quiet; though they seek to seal my lips, to silence my voice forever, I remain ever more resolute and committed. I am committed to this cause for which I am a politician; the cause of the down trodden, to speak truth to power and stand against oppression and injustice. On these issues there will be no compromise. I owe no apologies and I tender none.

10. Like I have always said, you speak the truth, you die, you don’t speak the truth, you die. I have chosen to speak the truth, dead or alive. Rev. Martin Luther King Jnr., once said, “Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politics? Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But conscience asks the question - is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular; but one must take it because it is right.”

11. To my people, I promise you this and this only. I have taken my position, I will not hold back, I will not hold my peace, I will not be shut down, neither will I shut-up, not as long as injustice and falsehood continues to reign, as long as I will live, I will not bow to Baal.

12. May the Almighty continue to keep you all and be your bulwark until victory is assured. Once again, I thank you all so much.

13. God bless you.

14. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria."

https://politicsngr.com/tied-thrown-solitary-confinement-dino-melaye-reveals-shocking-details-arrest/

cc:lalasticlala
Dino! Dino! Dino! How many times have I called you? YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by quincee88(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
AS FOR ME I WILL TAKE DINO, SARAKI AND SPEAKER (HOA) SERIOUS ONLY WHEN THEY PUSH A BILL TO STOP THE ARMED FORCES FROM INTIMIDATING THE COMMON MAN.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 21, 2018
Luukasz:
No matter how powerful you can be or influential in a country the federal government of the country is the most powerful and the FG can destabilize you within minutes unless if they don't want to act.
I hope fayose & wike is watching.
Only in a banana Republic like Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" by Stbottle(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2018
Tracypacy:
Requirements:
- Must have sense.
- Spiritual.
- Financial benevolence.
- At least 6ft.
- Be Single.
- Good looking.
- Be single.

Do you have any pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde / Police To Move Dino Melaye To Lokoja With Helicopter By Force - THISDAY / Rochas Okorocha Anointing People At Government House Chapel Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.