Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? (30006 Views)

New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) / Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death / Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by 50cent: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2006
Pls does any one have a software i can use to hack a cyber cafe timer or add more time to my ticket or anything i can do because the cyber cafe i go to surf the net .There timer are to fast and any time i log out and login 2min is removed from my time which is right
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by layi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2006
There are lots of cafes around.
If the time is too fast or u have any problem with the cafe, use another cafe.

Keep adding time and be prepared to be made a scape goat someday.

1 Like

Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by IAH(f): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin 50cent indeed!
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by nicetohave(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2006
layi:

There are lots of cafes around.
If the time is too fast or u have any problem with the cafe, use another cafe.

Keep adding time and be prepared to be made a scape goat someday.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by FelixSmart(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2006
Do not engage in mischief, rather you should help to discourage any illegal means in the internet cafe business!
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by buzortech(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2006
you've got to the wrong place for such quest, nairaland is no hacker's lounge and doesn't support theft(hacking). One of my friends normally say "If you must steal, try and steal something big, so if you're caught the embarrasment wont bother u much" Imagine being embarrased for 100naira.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Farriel(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
Well sha, just to play the good guy role, I'd reserve my comments. But feel free to drop a message later, 50cent.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by dblock(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2006
It would be nice to know how but It would be wrong to use the Knowledge
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Farriel(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2006
Yeah, yeah. It really would be nice to know how to, but I beg to disagree that usage of the knowledge is entirely wrong, really.

For one, I think that often times, one might just have one last click to make, or sentence to complete, or sign out of logged in sites, and for some reasons, do not wish to buy extra time to complete that simple a task. Using your knowledge to finish your work and quit doesn't seem wrong to me, not in the least.

But perhaps, an approach like paying for just 10 mins with the ulterior intent of browsing for up to 2 hours could be perceived as wrong, but who can judge correctly, neigh, no one.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by layi(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2006
@farriel
Sincerely tell us, what will be your reaction if u walk into ur cybercafe one day and everybody is using "no time". Wrong is wrong no matter the reason. Thieves also have a reason for stealing, mind u.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by africanboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2006
really bad request! why would u want 2 perpetrate acts that could infringe on someone's meal ticket. there r many ways of hacking timers, but it is wrong. if actually d timing software takes 2 mins off, talk to the owners to add 2 mins extra.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Ynot(m): 4:54am On Mar 02, 2006
This is for 50cent and 50cent only. You will find the answer right here. Don't mind these people telling you otherwise. Make sure you pay for at least 3 hours on the timer and then follow the screen. Click the button 21 times, wait 30 minutes and click the button again 19 times. Wait for another 30 minutes. Don't do anything. Just watch the screen. Watch as the timer goes down. If nothing happened within the first payment, pay for more minutes. Continue until you see result. I guarantee you will get unlimited number of minutes.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by africanboy(m): 11:19am On Mar 02, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by geolee: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2006
<< snip >>
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Alexos(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2006
What do u want to know, you this 50 cent abi na 50 kobo.shocked
I am a cyber cafe attendant, and i know how painful it is for someone to hack cyber timer.

Do you want to know what we do to those type of people

They recieve 1 dirty slap grin

Those type of guys makes work harder for us, one painful thing is that, they never stop getting new ideas on how and what to do to hack cyber timer, why we keep looking for ways to stop them.

So 50 cent, if u wanna know how to hack timer, maybe u can come to try it in my cafe, or contact me: download_123_abc@yahoo.com
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Cactus(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2006
Geolee first things first if u do not want to be traced, dont ever use the internet okay
its just like saying i am happy but i dont want people to know i am happy therefore dont ever be happy

50Cent well ur name explains it all if u wanna hack a timer just to gain 2minutes men uve lost it
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by africanboy(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2006
why are we wasting time. the guy only has 1 post meaning he never came back. officially he is not active.

all you cafe timer hackers, GROW UP.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by dejibabs1: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2006
How could a thief be so bold to request for help from descent people on how to steal.

50cent or is it 50kobo? I guess u re one of those nigerians the punch newspaper say they have mental problem.

sorry tongue
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Bright2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2006
Well,i can't sense de owner of dis post around here,let me reserve my coment till he comes back, he will tell me if it's not his mate dat does setup cyber cafe for Biznes.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by omogenaija(f): 4:13am On Jun 07, 2006
awon 419 . aye awon people yi ti ________

anyways take note that he hasnt been back.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by zPixel(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2006
Guy think would 50cent be thinking of hacking a cybercafe timer?

grin grin ;Dkeep on searching
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Jalal(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2006
Really!!
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by shole(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2006
that is really a bad thing for you to think about if they are subtracting your time then stop browsing there try to be good try out another place to browse ok!
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by lukkie(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2006
i hope this guy comes back. 2 wrongs dont make a right. if they subtract ur time then move 2 another cafe & let them know y u're doin so. hopefully they'll change their timer when they lose plenty customers. these people are no Bill Gates & they're also payin for their bandwidth. cheers.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Izzo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2006
Instead of trying to make good out of what u might know about computer you are thinking of hacking a timer. I wonder what other things you've got going through your mind at this moment.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by earthrealm(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2006
yeah dont mind them!!!. i will help you, but first i need to know thw cyber guage programme, they are using, cos different programmes require diff hacking, some are quite simple to hack others are difficult,

but u gotta tell me how to break in a yahoobox/obtain password!!!
but come oh!, this thing is really bad!
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by sleekmike(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2006
We at the nairaland are good people. Dont come here to spoil our good name.
Ur evil will soon catch up with you. Pls stop it.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by future: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2006
how do u feel makeing love with another man' wife?
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by fadexoo: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2006
hello
how can u do that. 50cent are u an hacker
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Neoteny(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2006
<yawn>, ok, why bother? cos if u do that the server will log your deeds and the admin will know u compromised him, but if u insist let me indulge you (and this may assist cafe operators in plugging up the hole). if your target cafe is using easybrowsing software u can exploit a built-in safety system in win XP. first enter ur ticket as normal then launch a series of RAM intensive programs continuosly while clicking on the cafebiller program on the taskbar (u hav to be darn fast). u can launch word or Corel draw but make sure u do the launch sequencing in a chain so that before the first one opens u are launching the second while still clicking at the cafebiller et cetera and so forth, eventually you'll get a pop up that Cafe Biller has encountered a problem and needs to close blah blah and then the program will close while still keeping u logged on (but logged out of the server, hence waving a big red flag at the admin). i've done this billions of times so try it. but on the other hand, why not woo the ticket counter gurl (they're mostly gurls these days) into giving u the admin password? or try a Bruteforcer program (give Munga Bunga's BruteForcer a shot, might work, get it at www.hackology.com. or check www.library.2ya.com, they hav a bunch of password sniffers). but really it's not worth the risk cos u need to be a serious cheapo to even consider it. i did it, ahem!, for academic reasons. a gurl told me i couldnt hack the shit (its not really hacking, its exploiting) cos it says "hacker proof". cheers.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Neoteny(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2006
or, u can disable the cafebiller program from windows startup. just type msconfig in the Run window, in the system config utility navigate to Startup and uncheck Cafebiller, then restart the system. or u can use TaskManager end the Cafe Billing software. by default the Cafe Client program disables TaskManager but u can turn it back on by tweaking ur registry. Go to run, type regedit then navigate HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Appevents>software>classes>microsoft>windows>current version>internet settings>policies>system. in the pane on the right rightclick Disabale TaskMan and choose modify. type a value of zero (o) and exit. now press alt+cntrl+del to call up the taskmanager. u can now kill any running program u desire.
DISCLAIMER: I Neoteny, am not responsible should u mess up someone's system. u twiddle the Registry at ur own risk cos next to CMOS/BIOS its the most dangerous place to tinker around in a pc. cheers.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by woleprof(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2006
@Neoteny

u sound like a guru??

(1) (2)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) / Soldiers Foiled IPOB Militants Attack, Seize Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.