Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? (29997 Views)

New Style To Hack Your ATM PIN Revealed (screen Shot) / Cultists Trick Man, Hack Him To Death / Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Neoteny(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2006
not necessarily. just knowledge u pick up along the way. u will be surprised at wat u can learn if u set ur heart to it. but i dont encourage, i only share wat i know and learn from others.
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by sealing: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2006
of course friend all you have to do is if the cafe is using firefox and downloads are enabled go to tools downloads
there you shall see downloaded files right click where you see open and click open folder containing from there you shall see a normal windows window go to the program file for the netcafe exe and start (you must be first signed and a web page active) the program shall restart and then your shall opened web page shall still be avaidable WITH A STILL COUNTDOWN TIMER OKY DOKY FRIEND GOOD LUCK AND GOOD BYE

TO ALL YOU STUCK UP CAFE OWNERS tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2006
hello everybody
i know how to hack one of these billing softwares. the name is ~!@#$%^&*(. It's easy to hack really just follow the following steps

__
-
___

you should be hacking in no moment
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2006
gosh! did someone fall for that?

i don't intend to reveal any such information, because it would be detrimental to the cybercafe owners
stay kul and outta trouble
Re: To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer? by Neoteny(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2006
breaking into the server is hacking, breaking through admin account is cracking, and shutting down the biller is thieving.

(1) (2)

Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) / Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Drug Dealer, Intercepts US-bound Meth Consignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.