Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. (7882 Views)

Buhari Disaster: Are Igbos Vindicated Now? / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by PointZerom: 9:20am On May 23, 2018
Strikethem:
Why won't I watch them, I watched other nation as well. Just like you watch Anthony Joshua fighting. Yorubas n northerners are in the squad. So why won't I watch them. Remember, Yoruba man scored the first ever World Cup goal for the nation.
That goal by a Yoruba man didn't add any value and cannot be compared with the final goal scored by an Igbo son at Atlanta '96. Cc Lzza immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by Strikethem: 9:27am On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:
You and strikethem should stop asking dumb questions here. If you believe that ur pple dominates every sector in Nigeria, you are just telling us that they are the real problem of Nigeria because no sector is working. Your grand father shouted up NEPA, ur father did d same you and ur children are still shouting up NEPA!. Cc Lzza immhotep
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by Strikethem: 9:30am On May 23, 2018
EODforce:
Michael004 AKA strikethem, see as you dey run ur mouth like tap water

to even think that you are just a hair barber in akure makes the whole thing tiring

anyway ,how is work na?
Who is this truck pusher?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by EODforce: 9:32am On May 23, 2018
Strikethem:
. My father is a truck pusher
. and you are just a hair barber. damn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by PointZerom: 9:39am On May 23, 2018
Strikethem:
What is this one saying?
Shut up
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by LZAA: 9:42am On May 23, 2018
Iceberg3:

Inferiority complex is when you talk about likes
Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

Dont mind michael grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by LZAA: 9:44am On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:
That goal by a Yoruba man didn't add any value and cannot be compared with the final goal scored by an Igbo son at Atlanta '96. Cc Lzza immhotep
Michael must display igbophobia to please his caliphate masters grin
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 1:25pm On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:
Buying and selling and importation doesn't build an economy says the kid who always boasts with Dangote without knowing that he's into buying and selling and importation. Cc Immhotep Lzza

Go and make your research. Dangote manufactures his products.
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:
You and strikethem should stop asking dumb questions here. If you believe that ur pple dominates every sector in Nigeria, you are just telling us that they are the real problem of Nigeria because no sector is working. Your grand father shouted up NEPA, ur father did d same you and ur children are still shouting up NEPA!. Cc Lzza immhotep

You must be very ignorant. What we mean here is who makes most from it and not those who make decisions. Its like blaming Dangote for the rot in manufacturing sector. That is the fault of the govt and not those who are into the business

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2018
omoharry:
immature and someone that write before thinking...you speak like you are the lord of the manor, the alpha and omega ..are you God? you are nothing but mere mortal..created from dust of the earth

Once a Nigerian talks about God, he is lying or about to lie.

Where were you during Zaki Biam, Udi, and others before this regime.

Where were you during the Jukun, Plateau killings ... where were you and your benefactors?

Now, we're talking about vindicating Igbos for planning and executing the first coup in Nigeria. Do you think your mates would be in the US scraping shit off bathroom floors, or Germany begging for state handouts or in Italy prostituting had Nigeria's democracy not been truncated?
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
horsepower101:

Rewrite which history? Please point out one thing that is false in what the op said? You guys think you can hide the truth forever?

You guys will always be sitting ducks.

why is obasanjo only saying this now?
who else can corroborate what he said?

they are all writing books, Ngozi the thief did one recently.

Shame ... they are all ashamed.

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by PointZerom: 2:35pm On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

Go and make your research. Dangote manufactures his products.
Shut up, the materials he uses in manufacturing his products are they locally sourced or imported? Afonja cannot teach Igbo man business..never! Cc immhotep Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by PointZerom: 2:45pm On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

You must be very ignorant. What we mean here is who makes most from it and not those who make decisions. Its like blaming Dangote for the rot in manufacturing sector. That is the fault of the govt and not those who are into the business
Stop shifting the goal post.
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 3:03pm On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:
Shut up, the materials he uses in manufacturing his products are they locally sourced or imported? Afonja cannot teach Igbo man business..never! Cc immhotep Lzaa

You are even more ignorant than I thought. Raw materials importation is different from importing finished goods. Why do you think the govt was subsidizing the dollar for those importing raw materials for their businesses? The west benefited from colonizing Africa by stealing their raw materials AND SELLING BACK the finished goods to thwm. Importing raw materials to make a phone cannot be compared with importation of a phone. The igbos know nothing about productive business. NOTHING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by LZAA: 3:05pm On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

You are even more ignorant than I thought. Raw materials importation is different from importing finished goods. Why do you think the govt was subsidizing the dollar for those importing raw materials for their businesses? The west benefited from colonizing Africa by stealing their raw materials AND SELLING BACK the finished goods to thwm. Importing raw materials to make a phone cannot be compared with importation of a phone. The igbos know nothing about productive business. NOTHING

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by PointZerom: 3:54pm On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

You mean we shouldn't call Dangote an importer because he imports raw materials? Where is your brain? Cc Immhotep Lzza

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by DabuIIIT: 4:26pm On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

lame and pathetic.

Pointzerom's post really hit you and shattared all your axles and pale joints.
See how you are sweating in the arsse trying to sound intelligent. grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by LZAA: 4:27pm On May 23, 2018
DabuIIIT:

lame and pathetic.

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by DabuIIIT: 4:31pm On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:
You mean we shouldn't call Dangote an importer because he imports raw materials? Where is your brain? Cc Immhotep Lzza

lolss he kept asking who dominates but have now shifted goal posts to who makes the most,how perfect!

So much for sai dullardism grin
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 5:32pm On May 23, 2018
DabuIIIT:

lame and pathetic.

Lzaa immhotep

Can't even recall who the guy is cos no one has brought in a superior argument cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 5:36pm On May 23, 2018
PointZerom:

As an ignorant ipob member you can call him an importer. Are you saying that North Korea that builds nuclear weapons with imported materials imports its weapons from China? How unintelligent can nairalanders be?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 5:53pm On May 23, 2018
DabuIIIT:

lolss he kept asking who dominates but have now shifted goal posts to who makes the most,how perfect!

So much for sai dullardism grin

A group of people (say Yoruba) that make more money than other tribes in a sector dominate that sector. ENGLISH!

2 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
Upon All the quotes no one has been able to tell me which sector the igbos dominate in Nigeria yet they keep disturbing our cyberspace with their junk.

Their IGR is low just like in other regions but the empty barrels won't let us hear wordgrin

3 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by LBanks(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

Give me an example of a Yoruba or Hausa that's into productive business apart from Dangote

Zinox computers, Innoson group, Orange drugs, Emzor pharmaceuticals, Neimeth, Juhel pharmaceuticals, Cutix cables, Ibeto group they all belong to Yoruba's abi?

You keep claiming importation does not add anything to the economy, yet you want to force us to give accolade to Alakija, How did she get to where she is today? She was allocated oil block, what is her success story? Nothing, she was just given(dashed) an oil block, as an entrepreneur, I can't see someone like that as my role model

Mention Yoruba's that are into production business let me hear

1 Like

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 7:17pm On May 23, 2018
LBanks:

Give me an example of a Yoruba or Hausa that's into productive business apart from Dangote

Zinox computers, Innoson group, Orange drugs, Emzor pharmaceuticals, Neimeth, Juhel pharmaceuticals, Cutix cables, Ibeto group they all belong to Yoruba's abi?

You keep claiming importation does not add anything to the economy, yet you want to force us to give accolade to Alakija, How did she get to where she is today? She was allocated oil block, what is her success story? Nothing, she was just given(dashed) an oil block, as an entrepreneur, I can't see someone like that as my role model

There is Abubakar Sani Bello and Adenugacheesy

All those companies you mentioned are importing companies except the likes of innosun that is mostly into assemblying motor partsgrin

Alakija started that way, yes but we don't even need to argue about the businesses she is into today and how she feeds your peoplecheesy

What sector do you dominategrin?
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by APCsupporter: 7:48pm On May 23, 2018
LBanks:

He has shifted goal post again,
Ode, I said mention Yoruba's that are into production business and you are mentioning Abubakar Sani Bello and Adenuga

Is Abubakar Sani Bello a Yoruba man? what does he produce? and what does your Adenuga produce?

We have Seahorse lubricants, even Arthur Nzeribe has a weapon manufacturing company in US, I can give you more. Notice I didn't even include the likes of Arthur Eze , Emeka Offor, Ifeanyi Uba and Nestoil that are into oil business employing millions of Yoruba's lest you claim they are merely doing importation

What kind of akuya are you? Just go back and read your post again.

You said Hausa or Yoruba. Have you started tasting your usual goods? cheesy

They are innovative service providers. You can go and read on them. The people you mentioned are dispensable and do not dominate the oil sector so let's not even go into thatgrin
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by Strikethem: 8:28pm On May 23, 2018
APCsupporter:

As an ignorant ipob member you can call him an importer. Are you saying that North Korea that builds nuclear weapons with imported materials imports its weapons from China? How unintelligent can nairalanders be?
grin

3 Likes

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by Strikethem: 8:44pm On May 23, 2018
LBanks:

Brian computer, Proforce, Globacom, Dudu osun, Honeywell group, KASMAL group, Coleman wire and cable, Folayiwo group, ZIPEST, Healthplus pharmacy, Solo phones are igbos abi cos I no understand what you are saying. If we should start this, you will run again. The guy you are replying is a northerner, reason why he's mentioning dangote. I am Yoruba, so you can slug it out with me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terrorists On The Rampage In Plateau, Niger, Kill 52, Abduct Hunters, Others / 5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM / Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.