Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman (713 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman by Easzy96(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2018
As a Guy, you love a girl, you want her to be your girl..... but the feeling is not reciprocal.
You don't know how a charm her to love you back.
Not to worry, today I will teach you how to make a girl to love you.
These are 7 Steps or technique i know if you follow, she will be yours in no time:

~1. Take Things Slow: Take your time and play it cool.  Don't rush in letting your intentions known to the girl. Create some suspense.

~2. Flirt with her: The next time you are going to be having a conversation with her, say some little dirty talk... girls love dirty talk as much as they love bad guys. So let her know you are no innocent soul...but probably a lost soul that need saving.

~3. Get a life: Don’t drop all your commitments and give her all your attention all the time. That’s the easiest way to make a girl get bored of you really soon. Keep yourself busy and involve yourself in different activities. Go on out there and enjoy the world, be it by trekking over the weekend, joining a few fun clubs or even doing something new with your friends. The more interesting you and your conversations are, the more awed by you she’ll be.

~4. Flirt with other girls: Hang out with other girl, let her see you talk to other girl. just a little jealousy on her side will work magic. but do not over do it so as not to loose her.

~5. Touch her: Physical attraction is key. The power of touch is something most guys overlook while trying to make a girl  love them. While talking to her, look for an excuse to touch her now and then. maybe by blushing your elbow with hers. but don't over do it or be pervy. moderation is key.

~6. Never tell her you love her: That is one of the biggest mistake i guy that is trying to woo a girl would make. Always leave her wondering what’s on your mind even if you’re flirting with her. I believe it is that curiosity that will make her like you more.

~7. Treat her like a girlfriend: Even before you ask her out or tell the girl that you love her, start behaving like a boyfriend. Be protective of her when you’re around, take care of her needs, plan dates together and try to catch up with each other often. And even before she realizes it, both of you would be dating.

Tips that would come in handy:

Don’t always be available.

Make her miss you.

Don’t give her all the control.

Give her a gift.

Don’t get clingy.

Be a Man of Action.

Let It Be Known That You’re Dating Around.

Build Deep Connections, by calling her.

Chivalry is key.

Source: https:///p9IqbJ-j3
Re: My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On May 21, 2018
Like seriously?!
Re: My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On May 21, 2018
Lol@number 3......

GET A LIFE!!
Re: My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2018
Be there and be giving gifts when another hegoat is lashing her.. Otondo

1 Like

Re: My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman by Tidamsel: 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
1daful
Re: My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 21, 2018
cool
Re: My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman by elkon(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2018
see son of adams .cant u stay on a point cos u were d one dt said boys shouldnt give dem d attention yet u still said dey should keep callin dem to make d connection deep... get a life bro life too short whose dem gals help..

(1) (Reply)

"If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady / Naija Man Invites Girl For A Date & She Came With Her 5 Friends, See What He Did / Looking For Serious Relationship..ibadan Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.