Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

"If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady (718 Views)

People Treat Me Badly Because I Haven't Finished My Degree / I Haven't Finished University / "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady by CastedAyo: 4:06am On May 23, 2018
A female twitter user @hazelbirdzinhle has just shared another pespective on sex and how to count the rounds.

According to her;
"The problem with men is that they count sex rounds based on them coming not on mutual come. If I didn’t have an orgasm, we can’t calculate that as a round. Whose round is it? Yours alone ? If you’ve never made a woman orgasm, you’ve never finished a round in your life

But we women can solve this. We just need to learn how to pleasure ourselves abi. When he has come and he is laying on the bed panting, just start touching yourself right in front of him until you orgasm. If that won’t make him feel guilty then I don’t know what will."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/if-youve-never-made-a-woman-orgasm-youve-never-finished-a-round-of-sex-in-your-life-lady.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:10am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: "If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady by MDsambo: 4:17am On May 23, 2018
The only thing 21st century's youths know about is sex
Re: "If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady by uboma(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2018
lol.

Zinhle is right.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Are Caught Having Sex At A Beach Resort In Front Of Shocked Onlookers / I Pay To Have Sex With My Wife, Man Tells Court Published / What's The Addiction You Want To Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.