Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Melina - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Melina (28872 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
                            MELINA
                         Episode. 29

MR MAXWELL'S POV

"arghhhh!!!! " ... I woke up to see grace pouring buckets of water on me , I passed out after the first torture , but for how many hours , I did not know .

" you have been off since yesterday sir , we are here for day two " .. She said ..

I barely survived the first day , I have not drank water yet , since the first day I came to the basement .

" please grace , is this not enough yet ??" .. I muttered .

" what is enough to equal death if not death ? " .. She said before calling on the boys again .

They brought a tray with different sizes of sharp knives .

She started cutting my body one by one , flogging me with sharp edge , I was losing a lot of blood , I prayed my last prayers , she was laughing and saw fun with what she was doing .

When she stopped , she switched off the video camera , and then inserted the memory card in my phone , and then she sent the video to my wife , I couldn't shift , I only watched her do everything .

GABRIEL'S POV 

Since the kidnap of Lina's dad , I haven't gone home , I just go pick my clothes and come back , I have to help her and her mom , I am the person working with the police .

It was actually the second day of the fathers demise , our friends came as they promised , Henry and Susan are friends now which still surprises me , but I decide to allow it slide .

We were discussing in the sitting room when we heard shouts from the moms room , we all headed to the direction Of her room .

"Mom what is it " .. Lina shouted as she pushed the door open .

We met her crying , holding her phone , we all looked and saw the video of Lina's dad bring tortured , Lina went at the pitch of very voice , allowing the ocean of accumulated tears pour after we had watched the video .

" something can be done I think , the video was sent with his phone , and the computer guru working with the police can scan the location " ... I suggested immediately collecting the phone .

All of them looked at me .

"Yes , the kidnapper shot a wrong shot " .. I said "Lina , your key " .. I took the phone and headed out as fast as I could , signalling my friends to help keep them sane till I come back .

When I reached the police station , I headed to Mr dele's office , who invited a young guy with a laptop and they traced the location in which the video was sent , and then it was located .

"You can go home Gabriel , we will take it up from here " .. They said .

"Thank you sir , please be fast " ... I said before I left the police station .

When I got home , immediately I pushed the door open , everyone rushed towards me .

"Please tell us something positive " Lina said .

"They found the location , and they were going after it already when I left the station , so you all should calm down , they will find him " .. I said reassuring them .

" thank you Riel " .. She pulled me into a deep hug .

"Thank you my son "... I felt her moms hands too , before Henry , Hills and susan came along like some family reunion.

We spent the rest of the day together watching television without saying much , for the first time , Lina's mom left her room to stay with us in the sitting room .I could see the human in them coming back .

" Christie and charity are not here yet ?"..

"Not yet mom "

MR MAXWELL'S POV cont..

I was waiting for death to embrace me when I heard sirens , and voices on microphone outside the basement , which caused a chaos amongst my kidnappers .

Grace was sweating already .

" let's head to the tunnel ,I heard them say and then they were gone " .. I didn't really know where the tunnel was .

Then the door of the basement was open and the police rushed to me .

"Senator max ?" .. I tried to make some noise .

" He is still alive , medicals please " .. The nurses came and carried me with stretchers .

GABRIEL'S POV cont .

In the evening as my friends were about to leave the house , I got a call from Mr dele, he said they have found Lina's dad and he gave me the directions to the hospital that he was admitted .

The excitement didn't keep me mouth shut as I shouted .

"They found him !!!" .

" where " ..was ranting in the air .

" he is being admitted in the general hospital , room 67, emergency ward " ... I said as we all headed to the door .

We drove in the mom's car , it was a little bigger .

Written by Chidera chokolate .
©oracle

4 Likes

Re: Melina by Danavast(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
This story make sence..can't wait 4 nxt episode
Re: Melina by jbtobsyn(m): 1:49am On Jul 22, 2018
This story is interesting but you said Senator Maxwell is the Senate President. Then how come a senate president doesn't have security details.

3 Likes

Re: Melina by AeroplaneApple: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Sure he has now
Re: Melina by devilmaycry: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Hahaha, funny you
are u a rich babe? undecided
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
jbtobsyn:
This story is interesting but you said Senator Maxwell is the Senate President. Then how come a senate president doesn't have security details.

nice point.

he must,, tink d writer don't add it.. nd d writer knows what his doing..

confirm kidnappers don't fear security oo.

Is only God that can protect someone joor.

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
shey Grace never enter ham now.. cuz to me they will hack d acct she transfer the money to..

OP plz don't waste time @d next update.. God will continue to help u
Re: Melina by Worthie(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nice story OP...keep it up
Re: Melina by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Op, keep it up. Thanks for the update. God bless. Expecting more...
Re: Melina by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
devilmaycry:
are u a rich babe? undecided
Poor my dear
Re: Melina by devilmaycry: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Poor my dear
shift from road....i'm looking for a rich babe like Gab tongue
Re: Melina by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Grace Grace... just continue running, but the senator deserve that punishment small.
@ devilmaycry you will soon locate her tongue
Re: Melina by devilmaycry: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
LightQueen:
Grace Grace... just continue running, but the senator deserve that punishment small.
@ devilmaycry you will soon locate her tongue
not small....he should have been killed self...politicians! embarassed
Re: Melina by zeko172(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Wow,am sure this is going to turn out to be one hell of a story, following till d end. Keep it up Op, you've just won yourself a new fan.
Re: Melina by devilmaycry1(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Melina by izaray(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Well done Gabriel, Mr Maxwell's family will never regret having you as their inlaw and next of king soonest cheesy

Just keep the update coming as e dey hot
Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2018

MELINA
                         Episode 30

When we got to the hospital, we were told to wait at the reception room till when the doctor is done .

I called my dad to inform him about the new development , he wall all blaming himself already .

Few minutes later the doctor walked out of the room.

" doctor Clark  , are you the wife ?" .. He asked Lina's mom .

" yes doctor " ..

" you can go and see him now , but dont touch him , he is paining all over his body, and you might alter a wound we have nursed already ,  please" .. He warned .

" thanks doctor " ..

We all rushed to the room , we met him bandaged beyond recognition .

I nearly cried at the sight but I tried not to , Lina was shedding tears already , I tried consoling her while henry and Susan deals with the mother .

He was sleeping and need be that the mom has to stay with him in the hospital .

We stayed till night fall , and then Susan has to go , Henry and Hillary were prepared to stay throughout the night .

Lina hugged Susan good bye , I could see the connection already , that sisterhood was identical .

I like it , I didnt really like the charity and Christie 's friendship with her .

When she left , we stayed together , waiting for Lina's dad to open his eyes and at 8pm at the dot he opened his eyes , we all rushed to the bed .

"Ohh mr senator " ... Lina said out faintly and then  letting out a smile .

"My little madam" ... He forced him self to say ..

The smile was restored , Lina's face got brightened , she was still shedding tears but she was smiling .

" daddy " .. Mom said smiling .

"Mommy " .. We all heard him force it again .

We all went close smiling not trying to stress him , he replied with a smile and a nod .

"School tomorrow boys , you have missed school  , erm , you should sleep at home , here is the keys , lina needs company , I will stay here tonight ."..
We collected the keys .

" make sure you bring the car back on your way to school  tomorrow "

We left the hospital , the lina we know is back , she was pinching the hell outta me already .

We drove to Henry's house first to pick his school clothe and school bag .

Then we drove to Hill's house..

We got home , exhausted , we all suggested henry should cook spaghetti since he owns the  food .

We all switched on the ps3 and then down to blur to race it .

I was happy that lina was being this happy .

"Dinner is set , y'all should come and eat and go to bed , school tomorrow" ... Henry sounded more like a senior brother .

"Okay bro " .. Lina shouted .

Then she switched off the console .

We all headed to the table .

Yummy !!!

We ate , dinner talks , and then someone called Hillary and  he excused himself to go and answer the call .

The same girl that do call him , I stood up and did the spy something .

I caught him saying " I love you more " to someone I don't know .

"Who was that ?" ... I asked

" someone , I will tell you but not now , so act cool " .. He said .

But he was being mad over the person , screaming I love you and blowing kisses to the air .

We went back to the dinning and I covered up with that his mom called .

When we were done eating , we showed Henry and Hillary the visitor's room and then

"Good night brothers "

We went up to Lina's room .

We bathed together , we changed into our night wears , and then jumped on the bed  before lina crawled into my arms .

"Good night babe " ... I kissed her forehead

Light reflected on my face , I opened my eye to see the window ajar .

"Lazy goat " .. I turned to see lina already prepared for school.

" you !!! , you betrayed me !! , how will you silently leave my arms !!"... I said jokingly

I headed to the bathroom , brushed up ,bathed and then got ready for  school .

"Ready to go ?"

" yaya!! "

Just then a knock came .

"What are you guys waiting for ,we are late " Henry said .

"We are coming bro" ... We said in unison .

Written by chidera chokolate
©oracle

1 Like

Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2018
                               MELINA
                             Episode 31

MELINA'S POV

My dad being rescued brought back the joy I lost, seeing the video of him being tortured was hell , it was like I was being tortured too , I dont blame myself or being daddy's pet .

"We are coming bro" we echoed in unison when henry was knocking on the door .

I watched Gabriel make the first move , he was actually  the reason I was still strong after the big struck .

I admired him everyday

When we got downstairs , Henry and Hillary has already cleaned up the house , gotten breakfast ready and then my dads food in a flask.

Henry drove mom's car since we were going to the hospital first before going yo school so we will drop the car .

I drove , Riel.

"I love you " .. I broke the silence in the car .

" you know I love you too " ... He muttered .

The look on his face wasn't so nice , I held the steering with one hand and pressed the other on his .

"We will get your dad fixed , I promise you " ... I assured him .

I have already called my doctor friend who and he was going to help with the surgery ,  fully happy having dad back but it won't be complete if he doesn't have his dad back to standing .

*I am a senator's daughter so don't ask where I got the money from *

I watched him nod his head .

"Put on music , here is too quite " he managed to say after few minutes magna silencia .

" I know you are bored but other than music we can do something crazy " ... I gave out that evil grin .

I press the horn , making henry to slow down , I got up to him and then got my glass down .

"Race it " ... I shouted .

" sure !!! , this is not blur sis !!!" .. He said .

" I will still beat you here bro!!!" ..

"Let's get to it then " ..

I laugh and got my glass up again and then focused on the road and booom!!! 

I could see the smile on his face lit up , I thought he was going to object the idea but he didn't .

I followed a shortcut and got to the hospital's parking ground before them .

"I told you !! I will win "

" you cheated !!!" .. I could see him make funny faces .

We got down and went to see dad and drop the key .

On entering the room we met Susan .

"Ohhh , I was about to call you but I forgot " .. I said as I let out a sisterly hug .

" don't worry babe , I am here for you anytime " .. She replied with a smile .

I watched her hug the boys , the smile she gave henry before hugging him , I didn't want to conclude , so I let it slide .

"Good morning madam motherf***ker " .. I greeted mom .

"Little b**ch, good morning , how was your sleep " .. She said , once again the momma I know .

"Fine mom , we brought you food "

Just then my dad opens his eyes , he was sleeping .

"Good morning Mr senator " .. I said with a smile .

"Good morning little madam " ... He reciprocated the smile which melted my heart and made me feel whole .

"How are you dad" .. I asked with a tint of curiosity.

" I am alive just that my body hurts , but the doctor assured me that within three months I will be out " ... He lamented .

"Don't worry dad , I will be here for you "

" we will be here for you " .. I felt hands on my shoulder , and my friends were standing with me .

My dad let out a big smile .

"Thanks to you all " .. He said. "Gabriel my son , don't worry we will still get it fixed once am out here " .. He said .

" don't worry sir , just get your health fixed first  " ..he said .

"Late to school boys " .. My mom went on her voice .

We all headed to the door , bidding them good bye .

I got to school and then the boys and Susan left me since they all were in the same course and had the same classes .

"Text me when its time for lunch " .. Susan said .

I went for my classes , boring lecturers , it felt like a while , students who approached me to say sorry .

And then on the hall way I bumped into charity and Christie as I was heading for lunch .

" Mels " .. They called .

"What??" ... I growled

" we heard of your dads incident , but we have been busy , and hadn't made out time , we were about coming to your house today and now saw you in school " ... Charity said putting up a pretentious pity smile .

"Well , no problem , you know what ?" .. I said with a sarcastic smile .

"What ?" They said in unison

" fake friends always come like police do at the end of a robbery attack and then there is nothing that can be done " .. I winked at them .

"What do you mean ?" .. Christie shouted .

"Excuse me " .. I said as I walked out on them .

"Imagine small mels ".. Charity was becoming brutal and dragged my hands .

" if you dare touch her !! " .. Susan threatened  from behind and I gained back my breath .

"Wow , is that so ?" ... Christie said with hands akimbo .

"Let her go , before you both will have to call me a drama queen" .. She replied folding her hands .

Charity left my hands .

"Good " .. She said winking at them " sissy let's go" ..

"How did you find me ?" .. I asked her .

" I came to submit an assignment in this block though , let's call it a fluke " .. She said with a smile .

" thank you sis " .. Yes we turned sisters already .

We went to pizza hut for lunch , took our sits and got us a big pizza .

"So you and Henry are a thing ?" .. The curious me wouldn't let me hold my peace .

"I am not telling you,I don't know  " she winked and swerved the topic . " so how was lectures today ".

" fine , boring what about yours ?" .. I asked .

"Cool , interesting a little shaa " .. She said .

We finished with lunch and got back to school , it felt good having some alone time , girls time .

After school , we all drove to the hospital ,it was going to be more like a routine though .

From the hospital , I drove all of em home and ended up going back home with just Gabriel .

Written by Chidera chokolate
©oracle

2 Likes

Re: Melina by skubido(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2018
nice wan OP.. I dey ur back..
Re: Melina by Ann2012(f): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks Dear

These updates dey sweet my die

1 Like

Re: Melina by udoka55555: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
its obvious charity and Christie are the kidnappers
Re: Melina by Danavast(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice update..keep it up
Re: Melina by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Thanks for the update. God bless.
Re: Melina by AvatarMode(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2018
You are doing a good job. Keep it coming...
Re: Melina by Emmanuelempire(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Have bin following dis story ryt 4rm d beginning and I have to admit. It a very nice and interesting story. Keep it up bro.
Re: Melina by donobecs(m): 3:19am On Jul 27, 2018
this is a masterpiece.. keep up the good work bro
Re: Melina by Danpersie31(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2018
we on FP ...
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2018
OP congrat @FP tinz.. God will bless your Hand work ooo.

comma update ooooo
Re: Melina by danjudchi: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Pls update . don't keep us salivating
Re: Melina by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Congrat on Making the Front Page. Keep it up!!!! Thumbs up
Re: Melina by Seunfunmi18(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
nice story OP
this story seems familiar to one mirabel story like that (The president Daughter)
nice story tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovers On The Loose / How Jamb Jammed Me Out ( My Jamb Experience ) / Cross Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.