Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! (1974 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Alwaysking: 7:11am On May 22, 2018
Most of these girls of nowadays thinks what they can offer a guy is their rotten puzzy. they think every guys are the same or crave for puzzy. please I'm giving y'all a warning if you know you only have puzzy to offer some men, they will just eat your pomo and kick you out of their lives like a football. � A real man value a girl who has high IQ, very good in culinary skills and other things. only retardêd bimbos are the ones that give out their puzzy as Santa.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Nobody: 7:31am On May 22, 2018
Please tell theme ooooo
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by ubunja(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2018
i value virginity and culinary skills. i have no use for a woman's IQ. give me the most stupid girl and im happy long as she's a virgin and cooks and cleans house.

6 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Josh64(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2018
The ones with IQ be forming feminist. I make money, I set my wife up, she cooks good food for me, has a nice round ass and firm tits and she can keep her smartness to herself. What am I gonna do with the smartness?

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by mikejj(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2018
grin you will agree with me that every woman has Virginia but not all women has IQ.so real men like us go for the one's with IQ.that's why we take our time to search,because those with IQ are very scarce.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by yanabasee(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2018
People will never get it....

Always trying to define a real man to fit into their desire for a perfect gent.....

We're all real men and it takes everything to see the realness in every man....

I am a real man and I might not crave intensely for a lady with everything but a lady that will fit into my messed up life and still like me for who I am....

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by whitebeard(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2018
Early this morning, Op were u denied puzzy in ur dream..!?

U sound like u were denied puzzy in ur dream Op.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by ubunja(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2018
yanabasee:

Always trying to define a real man to fit into their desire for a perfect gent.....

I am a real man and I might not crave intensely for a lady with everything but a lady that will fit into my messed up life and still like me for who I am....
pls tell them. we're all real in our own ways. there is no standard. live and let live.
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by whitebeard(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2018
yanabasee:

spoken like a gent..nice points
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Alwaysking: 7:59am On May 23, 2018
ubunja:
i value virginity and culinary skills. i have no use for a woman's IQ. give me the most stupid girl and im happy long as she's a virgin and cooks and cleans house.
Hahahaha different strokes for different folks.
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Alwaysking: 7:59am On May 23, 2018
whitebeard:
Early this morning, Op were u denied puzzy in ur dream..!?

U sound like u were denied puzzy in ur dream Op.
Nawa for you, so I can't say my mind again
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Alwaysking: 8:01am On May 23, 2018
yanabasee:

Hmmmmm you have a point though.
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Alwaysking: 8:02am On May 23, 2018
ubunja:
A Yoruba man will say ELEYI GIDI GAN.
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:11am On May 23, 2018
the realest men need both
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by whitebeard(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Nawa for you, so I can't say my mind again
I send u..!!

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by deransom(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2018
As a man your IQ has to be way higher than her in other to attract such woman, mind you a woman with a good iQ also has a good sense of sexualty too, there don't just show it.
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by adegeye38(m): 1:17pm On May 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Most of these girls of nowadays thinks what they can offer a guy is their rotten puzzy. they think every guys are the same or crave for puzzy. please I'm giving y'all a warning if you know you only have puzzy to offer some men, they will just eat your pomo and kick you out of their lives like a football. � A real man value a girl who has high IQ, very good in culinary skills and other things. only retardêd bimbos are the ones that give out their puzzy as Santa.
Exactly 100% true
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by adegeye38(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2018
ubunja:
Then go and get a housemaid, i]So you are intimidated, with a smart, strong independent woman, who brings value to your life, for a dumb cook who do what you say and you can order around any how?? If you really know what wife and a woman stands for you wont utter such nonsense
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by adegeye38(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
Josh64:
The ones with IQ be forming feminist. I make money, I set my wife up, she cooks good food for me, has a nice round ass and firm tits and she can keep her smartness to herself. What am I gonna do with the smartness?
So you are intimidated, with a smart, strong independent woman, who brings value to your life, for a dumb cook who do what you say and you can order around any how??, you dont even understand the meaning of a wife
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by ubunja(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2018
adegeye38:

Then go and get a housemaid, i]So you are intimidated, with a smart, strong independent woman, who brings value to your life, for a dumb cook who do what you say and you can order around any how?? If you really know what wife and a woman stands for you wont utter such nonsense
is that supposed to make me change my mind?
it actually makes me want to get 2 dumb girls.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Josh64(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2018
adegeye38:
So you are intimidated, with a smart, strong independent woman, who brings value to your life, for a dumb cook who do what you say and you can order around any how??, you dont even understand the meaning of a wife

Value means different things to different people.
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by ubunja(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
Josh64:

please tell them my brother
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by adegeye38(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2018
Josh64:

Maybe, but whats d use of a wife you cant have intellectual conversations with, who cant offer you intellectual advise, who you can be proud of, who can represent you in a place and represent you well, who challenges you, who motivates you, who get things done, who make money moves, and who is a perfect role model for your children.

if you dont want this in a wife, then i wonder....
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by adegeye38(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
ubunja:
is that supposed to make me change my mind?
it actually makes me want to get 2 dumb girls.
Value means different things to different people.[/quote], but whats d use of a wife you cant have intellectual conversations with?, who cant offer you intellectual advise?, who you can be proud of, who can represent you in a place and represent you well, who challenges you, who motivates you, who get things done, who make money moves, and who is a perfect role model for your children.

If you dont want this in a woman then i wonder....
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
Real men want the two! They aren't gays undecided
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by youcanmakeit: 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
I'm a real MAN, I want both the pussy and smartness. undecided
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by ubunja(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
adegeye38:

Value means different things to different people., but whats d use of a wife you cant have intellectual conversations with?, who cant offer you intellectual advise?, who you can be proud of, who can represent you in a place and represent you well, who challenges you, who motivates you, who get things done, who make money moves, and who is a perfect role model for your children.

If you dont want this in a woman then i wonder....
a wife is for sex, cooking and making me babies. i dont need an All-in-1 Wonderwoman. i'll get advice elsewhere. to her i must never be weak. cant have a woman as "my all" thats too much power in the hands of one woman.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by PassionateSoul(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by adegeye38(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2018
ubunja:

a wife is for sex, cooking and making me babies. i dont need an All-in-1 Wonderwoman. i'll get advice elsewhere. to her i must never be weak. cant have a woman as "my all" thats too much power in the hands of one woman.
well you know well not living in a 21st century sha, all those qualities are a what a normal wife should have and not a "wonderwoman" kind of thing, na ur type they keep women from bec who they want to be, a woman is an human too, with a full functioning brain, with plans, ambitions, instinct and ideas and her job is not only to cook and reproduce, you are not living in the ice age.

The best person you can recieve advise from is from your wife, cos a wife sometimes make or mar you

I dont know the kind of environment you grew up in, but your mentality about women doesnt make a anysense
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by okeynelson: 11:17pm On May 23, 2018
omo me I need the two ooo
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by ubunja(m): 4:55am On May 24, 2018
adegeye38:
well you know well not living in a 21st century sha, all those qualities are a what a normal wife should have and not a "wonderwoman" kind of thing, na ur type they keep women from bec who they want to be, a woman is an human too, with a full functioning brain, with plans, ambitions, instinct and ideas and her job is not only to cook and reproduce, you are not living in the ice age.

The best person you can recieve advise from is from your wife, cos a wife sometimes make or mar you

I dont know the kind of environment you grew up in, but your mentality about women doesnt make a anysense
it makes sense to me. so?
Re: Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! by adegeye38(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
ubunja:
it makes sense to me. so?
so if you have a daughter you will want your daughter to be treated that way?, to be seen as a reproductive and cooking object, and not someone who can impact the world??, all the best to you man cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Nude Bodysuit (photos) / Can A Lady Ever Do This For A Man? / Two Yoruba Demons Married Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.