Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (77999 Views)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Made4naijalove: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
The South African lady says that the reason other women's husbands and boyfriends do not want to leave her alone is because she wears skimpy clothes to cook for them in her ''apartment".

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/03/south-african-woman-states-why-men-dont-want-to-leave-her-alone/

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Made4naijalove: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2019

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by greatnaija01: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
wow... she looks like she has downs syndrome or maybe the excess fats clogged up her BRAIN.

only a drunk man would be aroused by her o.

260 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by daddytime(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
So even the primate families of Monkey, chimps and Gorilla don dey imitate dem Bob risky with their cross dressing...wonderment...

This na matured male Gorilla wey wear woman dress na...

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by lilmax(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
my dic won't rise for this crappy thing feeling fly

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by MJBOLT: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
ugly thing

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Newboss(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
That moment you drop two fat shìts then remember this fat shìt. angry

13 Likes

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by tolugar: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
She just passed a very important message to those who want to hear.

Most girls have reduced themselves to grand mother in their husband’s house.

As for me?? My wife will continue to dress hot at home

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by jiana02(f): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Auladimeji2: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Subhanallaishocked
I thought some SA base Nigerians said SA ladies are gorgeous. This one is next to demon kiss undecided

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by naijareferee: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
She looks drunk...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Auladimeji2: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
See her head like Mile 12 smashed tomatoes cheesy tongue

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Styluscrib(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please pardon her she was day dreaming when someone was writing for her.

4 Likes

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
She looks like a baby hipo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Made4naijalove: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Tamarapetty(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Smh

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by SaucyBenks(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Toad!

Looking at her pics alone, I'm suffocating grin grin grin

Looking like sacrificial meatpie undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by ElGabi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hahahahahah can't stop laughing at the comments. Nairalanders and their bad mouth haff finished this one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Auladimeji2:
See her head like Mile 12 smashed tomatoes cheesy tongue
I swear to God your comments crack me up grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Headlesschicken(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin It seems south Africans love pork alot... undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by popweezy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
I'm even trying to define what is in the picture but it's not defineABLE..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Make i no talk wetin dey mind sha
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by ignis: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wickec soul... She wanna kill somebody

1 Like

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Frankyboy1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lis
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:
So even the primate families of Monkey, chimps and Gorilla don dey imitate dem Bob risky with their cross dressing...wonderment...

This na matured male Gorilla wey wear woman dress na...

Hahahaahahaga
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by Gozzzy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hippopotamus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by auch22: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Or because the smell of ur cum is enough to erect a status for rochas
Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
THIS IS WAT WE CALL OKPOKITI

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone by KingLennon(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
I tried to give a fûck, I couldn't even get arouse. All those contour lines and stretch marks issa turn off for me

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.