Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? (1292 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Timekeeper: 7:40am On May 22, 2018
Me trying to be holy but I can't lie, I miss my ex romances.... I love the way she takes me down while kissing her... Another ex, I love the way she comes on top of me while romancing. All I just miss about my exs; romance....

What did you miss about your Ex
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by malificent(f): 7:50am On May 22, 2018
He was one of the smartest persons I ever came across.. I miss the intelligent conversations and the arguments we had...

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by ahnie: 8:01am On May 22, 2018
Absolutely nada!
Goodnews z...he has now turned into
a native whoreman doing kwana gidan upandan the 36 states in Nigeria.

Last I heard,he's now looking like
a local white polar bear,with white
biabia in his body.

That guy Na complete Badanamu.

Please,nobody should quote me o
My table has only TIRI legs!
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Kenzico(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2018
Nothing at all....absolutely nothing
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Airtimex(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2018
ahnie:
Absolutely nada!

biabia in his body.

Something attracted you to him initially...he was once your world and he meant so much to you...

Never laugh or judge a man's life because their world is entirely different from yours...you can never tell
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by ahnie: 8:16am On May 22, 2018
Airtimex:

Something attracted you to him initially...he was once your world and he meant so much to you...

Never laugh or judge a man's life because their world is entirely different from yours...you can never tell

You must be my ex grin.
good morning!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 22, 2018
80 leaves exercise books.

Always the best.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 22, 2018
I miss her confused eyeballs, half pass 4 eye grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by gonkin(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2018
Just one of my ex. Her big white eyes and her childish behavior. When she wants something she acts like a baby.
A good dancer and her ability to add and lose weight within a short period of time.
I wish she never grew up but bad company at school got her matured and she became a callgirl
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Shedrack777: 8:39am On May 22, 2018
yes! i seriously miss her care. she will always and text me like trice a day. always console me when i'm down or heartbroken. she can give bj for africa. she can cook the best meal just like mom. eve yakson is one of a kind. she is one among a billion man. in fact, i miss everything about her

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Shedrack777: 8:45am On May 22, 2018
ahnie:
Absolutely nada!

biabia in his body.

babe, do you know that it takes a lot of money to be doing kwanan gida constantly? have you ever realized that it's the same kwanan he did with you during that time you were together? think about it. peace!
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Airtimex(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2018
ahnie:

You must be my ex grin.
good morning!

Hahaha good morning dear...how are you this morning?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2018
My first ex was the epitome of beauty, intelligence, love and care. A real girl with great vision...
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Papertrail11(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2018
i miss her company she was really lively we could sit down talk abouy anything and she indeed has something to say

french revolution
nigerian politics
the future of biafra
bitcoins

she was that cool but she was really inconsistent on her love life anybody says i love you to her you have her heart and attention
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by SoapQueen(f): 10:23am On May 22, 2018
ahnie:
Absolutely nada! Goodnews z...he has now turned into a native whoreman doing kwana gidan upandan the 36 states in Nigeria.
Last I heard,he's now looking like a local white polar bear,with white biabia in his body.
Please,nobody should quote me o My table has only TIRI legs!

Lol
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by SoapQueen(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
yes! i seriously miss her care. she will always and text me like trice a day. always console me when i'm down or heartbroken. she can give bj for africa. she can cook the best meal just like mom. eve yakson is one of a kind. she is one among a billion man. in fact, i miss everything about her

Why is she an ex?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by SoapQueen(f): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
I miss my second ex only, we had some very good memories together, cosy dinners, intriguing conversations . He says the sweetest words and acts more. Very, Very cute too and had a great sense of humor.

Good things come to an end.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Philgbeee(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2018
I missed how we used to have sex like a wrestling match... start from one side of the bed and end it on the floor.. and most importantly I missed her smile and touch
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by austyn0(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2018
SoapQueen:
I miss my second ex only, we had some very good memories together. He says the sweetest words and acts more. Very, Very cute too and had a great sense of humor.

Good things come to an end.
Yeah...Hope there won't be another ex
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by SoapQueen(f): 10:52am On May 22, 2018
austyn0:
Yeah...Hope there won't be another ex
Lol.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Shedrack777: 7:55pm On May 22, 2018
SoapQueen:

Why is she an ex?
her parents needed her to be married and i'm not financially capable of sponsoring marriage then. at the end, she has someone who has been disturbin her for long (he's loaded) but she won't give in because of me. well, cut long story short, she have to succumb to him when her families pressure was too much to bear. and i have to let go. it's been 2 years now though
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by roarik(f): 8:31pm On May 22, 2018
I miss our argument,also the way he sings to me to calm me down...he has the sweetest voice when singing...miss his food too,he is a great cook.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by anath(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2018
I miss her liveliness,watching of movies, playfulness and quarrel. I v over it now,enjoying life to d fullest without now. Miss u(ex) though....
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Ayobami7(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
I Dont have Ex
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Danny110(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2018
I miss her smile and liveliness, she can take risks for me for Africa. We once made out one night , unplanned , unexpected, I just called,persuaded nd booom she came! We later broke up shaa,she say she no like me again embarassed
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Adasun(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
Not even a single ex grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by majorbravo: 1:09am On May 24, 2018
I'm yet to have a proper relationship. The last one was a scam.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by QuietHammer(m): 6:56am On May 24, 2018
ahnie:
Absolutely nada!

biabia in his body.

I will shake it and you'll fall yakata
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 24, 2018
I don't miss anything, good riddance to bad rubbish, soldier go soldier come, barracks remain
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by Neimar: 7:46am On May 24, 2018
I miss doing anal with her

So swit

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? by SeunDobo(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2018
Despite my ex treat me bad I still miss her ......I love the way she's cook her efon with semo ... Miss how she hold my hand and put it on her boob when she want us to romnace or collaborative lol

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Got Married / Why Do People Drown In 8ft Pools / Does God Decide Our Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.