Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos (33302 Views)

E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper. / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 22, 2018
rosalieene:
such a beautiful long tall girl

Fixed.
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by Fourwinds: 9:27pm On May 22, 2018
rosalieene:
such a beautiful long girl
beautiful long girl issorite
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by writzy: 9:38pm On May 22, 2018
Oh my God!!!!! Humans are so predictable. Amaka my friend this is so you one of the worst pathological liar ever. Wow u don upgrade to internet . In case anyone out there feels pity and decide to help, God have mercy on you, why you may ask. Her full name is Okafor Ndidiamaka Patience, graduated from Air Force Secondary school Ikeja. 23yrs old by June. Ran away from home after writing a comprehensive letter declaring independence which her "PARENTS" photocopied and laminated and a copy sent to the police. To know more about her go to Air Force secondary school Ikeja and you will be amazed. In all this I just pity your parents. Gudluck
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by rosalieene(f): 12:42pm On May 23, 2018
writzy:
Oh my God!!!!! Humans are so predictable. Amaka my friend this is so you one of the worst pathological liar ever. Wow u don upgrade to internet . In case anyone out there feels pity and decide to help, God have mercy on you, why you may ask. Her full name is Okafor Ndidiamaka Patience, graduated from Air Force Secondary school Ikeja. 23yrs old by June. Ran away from home after writing a comprehensive letter declaring independence which her "PARENTS" photocopied and laminated and a copy sent to the police. To know more about her go to Air Force secondary school Ikeja and you will be amazed. In all this I just pity your parents. Gudluck

hmmmm mmmmm
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by rosalieene(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2018
Fourwinds:
beautiful long girl issorite
typo error "young not long"
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by Dbeautifulme(f): 3:04pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At least she is not a minor.
But she is stupid because at the end of the day, she lost her viriginity to the wrong person.

I honestly won't mind housing her because this her condition needs constant servicing.

U and d jobless guy dat impregnated her are d same.
Stupid guys everywhere.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
chuks34:

so you can give her doggy with this her condition, onye amu
is that chimananda? She's very beautiful.
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 23, 2018
Anyway about the pregnant girl.. The delta state govt should do something about her condition.
Re: Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos by chuks34(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2018
lefulefu:
is that chimananda? She's very beautiful.

yes, she's the one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Too Choosy. / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.