Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

'10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi (740 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by Nigerianblogs: 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
They are not the first to get married, and definitely not the first to stay up to 10years, but their concept and style is melting hearts, Dola Posh and her darling hubby are celebrating 10yrs of been married, and staying put, she just released their intimate chats, and am touched, Aww.. Check it out below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/10yrs-just-like-that-young-couple.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by Nigerianblogs: 2:28pm On May 22, 2018
More

Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by okwabayi(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2018
Ten years. It is only now I will take their advice on relationships and marriage without resistance.
Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by thesicilian: 2:35pm On May 22, 2018
Nothing good comes easy. They must have endured, forgiven and sacrificed a lot.
Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by bammy00(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
I wish them 100 years more. It's not an easy thing.
Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by Alejoc(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2018
Lots of water has gone under their brigde.... Better understanding..... Wishing you better years ahead!
Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by SoapQueen(f): 2:53pm On May 22, 2018
Nicey
Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by Olalan(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2018
Thumbs up to them, staying that long in marriage in this generation isn't child's play
Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by darkenkach(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2018
He saw her own years ago abi they got married ten years ago?
Re: '10yrs Just Like That- Young Couple Marks Their Anniversary In The Cutest Way(pi by Nigerianblogs: 7:26pm On May 22, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Need Another Baby Mama: Application Now Open / This Picture Got Me Laughing, Take A Look / Advice Me I Beg ...ema Bu Mi Oooo Ejooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.