Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company (491 Views)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) / My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend - Woman Cries Out / Wife Caught Cheating Husband, Told Him To Choose 25 Strokes Of Cane Or Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company by hearthdesire: 10:03pm On May 22, 2018
Hello admin
Lately i started noticing some changes in my husband's attitudes, I felt it was due to his usual work stress, think its normal not until i started noticing a strange number calling him. He saved the number with Patrick on his phone. I copied the number on my phone and used my true caller app to detect the caller identity and its one Nike ogundare. This number he stored with patrick will always call him so incessantly both day and night. Yesterday, my husband dropped his phone to go refill our gas cylinder. The same number called again, so i was forced to pick and I heard a female voice talking to me saying all sort of rubbish. When my husband returned, i confronted him.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/21/254/
Re: My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2018
#Sidechickthings. Welcome to a Nigerian marriage. Don't worry, it will pass.
Re: My Husband Told Me That He Is Tired Of My Company by EbukaHades10(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2018
Tell him the same thing, that u are tired of his *shop*. Case closed

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Banger / When Church Kids Get Nauty / A Very Hot Advice For Every Nigerian Lady, By Praise Fowowe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.