Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) (7820 Views)

Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / I Am So Sick: My Man Is Tired Of My Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Axis313(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2022
When the Lionesses are in the heat,they have a lot of sex at once in a single day,20 to 40 times,and the lioness becomes the one who demands to mate.
So if the looks tired and can't keep up with her,she bites his ball. grin

2 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Mooh247: 1:22pm On May 08, 2022
angry grin

Male species don too suffer for this planet

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Axis313(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2022
Abeg,make person daughter no follow me play that kind vawulence play o.

12 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2022
Sauce

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Typicool8(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
angry grin

Lol can't stop laughing at your comment grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by suffering: 1:42pm On May 08, 2022
What will somebody learn from this?
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Kriss216: 1:46pm On May 08, 2022
suffering:
That anything female is insatiable.

18 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by baralatie(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2022
suffering:
I can't cum an kill myself
Lioness le.me alon
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Nazgul: 1:56pm On May 08, 2022
Axis313:
When the Lionesses are in the heat,they have a lot of sex at once in a single day,20 to 40 times,and the lioness becomes the one who demands to mate.
So if the looks tired and can't keep up with her,she bites his ball. grin
That's why lions move in pairs of two or more males. It's extremely rare to see a lone male guarding a pride cos a pride consists of so many females and satisfying them sexually would be a Herculean task. This is when his other male counterpart comes in and continues from where he stops.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by godofuck231: 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
They sometimes kill the male on grounds of incompetence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by muyico(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
Lazy men cant desist dat! Lazy man can f*ck woman die!
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Legendforte: 2:34pm On May 08, 2022
suffering:
Entitlement mentality of female species

2 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2022
She won turn the male to sex slave like some women will claim that men are turn women to sex slave in marriage. Also to them its only men that enjoy sex..

3 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 08, 2022
This can be applicable to humans. Most especially if the woman knows you dey 4uck am wella. She can go mad. grin
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by ValCon888: 2:58pm On May 08, 2022
Look at the face of the lion in the first picture.
You can tell local man is tired.

12 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 08, 2022
baralatie:
Sauce
Egg

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by LilyColin(f): 3:22pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
angry grin

You're not SMART. Zombie

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Dorwadora(f): 3:30pm On May 08, 2022
The lioness barely request mating else when they're in their heat....

Just the few times of the lioness to the many times of the lion.

Op ran here to be a commentator.

3 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
The lioness barely request mating else when they're in their heat....

Just the few times of the lioness to the many times of the lion.

Op ran here to be a commentator.

Few times of a lioness on heat?
Atypical sex count when a female lion is on heat is 50 times a day till her heat sickness wears off
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2022
godofuck231:
They sometimes kill the male on grounds of incompetence

Is this true? shocked
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Is this true? shocked
Not the way he put it!
No

But when it comes to survival male lions will kill off a less productive male member or less stronger male coalition or enemi

But erectile dysfunction in male lions has not been documented

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Nonexisting: 3:45pm On May 08, 2022
Sex is all they bring to the table. This gender eh. Tueh

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Dorwadora(f): 3:46pm On May 08, 2022
baralatie:

Few times of a lioness on heat?
Atypical sex count when a female lion is on heat is 50 times a day till her heat sickness wears off
Isn't that still few? angry

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Isn't that still few? angry
50 times is not just a few in a lions timeline oo
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by suffering: 3:52pm On May 08, 2022
Legendforte:

Entitlement mentality of female species
Since female humans are now lionesses. You Nairalanders need to pass JAMB.

3 Likes

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2022
Vawulence play

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by godofuck231: 4:44pm On May 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Is this true? shocked
when a woman is called a lioness or tigress you think say na gragra?
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by godofuck231: 4:46pm On May 08, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Is this true? shocked
1 lion to 10 lionesses , of he becomes aged and weak a younger male with support of the females will kill him, or ostracise him ,when a woman is called a lioness or tigress you think say na gragra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by shantti(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2022
That lion needs therapy. How can he recover from such trauma. He has been abused by the lioness.
Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2022
Oh! My God!

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 08, 2022
If you reverse the case, the man or male animal will be called a pervert or a rapist.

1 Like

Re: When The Lion Is Tired And The Lioness Is In The Mood(pictures) by samiabigail: 5:38pm On May 08, 2022
I love Lion like 2 keep one as pet

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) / Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? / My Girl Left Me And Now She Wants Me Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.