Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72791 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by cdor777: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2018
@iykepromotions. kindly forward the domain sales letter to my gmail address corporateguy77@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2018
haibe:

If they already have a website why would they want austingenerators.com
mainly For SEO, branding and TRAFFIC. Most of my Domain sales has been sold to end users having a website already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by steph270(f): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
@iykepromotions Please give me your number.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Irokopill: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Am interested. Irokopill@yahoo.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Godwin091(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
I'm fully interested

Sammybright30@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by preciousnobel(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
The hardest part of this business is finding a good domain, our ogas here, how are you doing it?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
steph270:
@iykepromotions Please give me your number.
Contact me via Julanky.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by smokey12345: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2018
Boss Iyke thanks for all the lectures on here and everything.. I know someone that just started his music career and he is spending on it now.. he just released a single and the video is playing on the Video channels.. He has his own label and i know if i register his domain i can easily tell him to go check and i know he will buy.. so boss what are the process.. where should i buy it and where should i list it
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2018
smokey12345:
Boss Iyke thanks for all the lectures on here and everything.. I know someone that just started his music career and he is spending on it now.. he just released a single and the video is playing on the Video channels.. He has his own label and i know if i register his domain i can easily tell him to go check and i know he will buy.. so boss what are the process.. where should i buy it and where should i list it
he may not buy it. Several Nigerians are yet to know what Domains and websites mean. Talking from experience, I bought a Domain name then and approached a guy bearing similar name for his business and comedy. He alleged that I want to scam him. No argument, I left him and placed the Domain at afternic with a buy now price of $550.

Some months later it got sold via afternic. Definitely an oyinbo bought it. Generally target international keywords and companies and don't approach a Nigerian to buy your domain, he may under-price it or allege you want to dupe him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Got this offer yesterday via undeveloped. Bought the Domain on 6th August via networksolutions $1 dollar promo. But the offer is not worth it compared to the quality of the Domain and competition;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by emeijeh(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
iykepromotions:
Got this offer yesterday via undeveloped. Bought the Domain on 6th August via networksolutions $1 dollar promo. But the offer is not worth it compared to the quality of the Domain and competition;

julanky is not opening.
kindly drop your whatsapp number sir
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by dappydozzy(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2018
I am interested in the domain biz blessingsreel@gmail.com Whatsapp 08131596830
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
emeijeh:

julanky is not opening.
kindly drop your whatsapp number sir
server may be down then. Please retry; www.Julanky.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by emeijeh(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2018
iykepromotions:
Still down.
Can I pm you?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
emeijeh:

Still down.
Can I pm you?

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by smokey12345: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
when is the next lecture boss
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Mathseun: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr iykepromotions pls kindly drop your WhatsApp number
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
smokey12345:
when is the next lecture boss
baba long time
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by goshen26: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
iykepromotions:

The site not opening
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
goshen26:

The site not opening
Resolved; www.Julanky.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
Just bought LondonTechHub.com last night. Let me see how it goes. Several end users including techhub.London smiley Currently doing outbounding

1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by smokey12345: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Boss iyke Pls can I use my brothers card to purchase a domain on namesilo cos I don't have master card
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
iykepromotions:
Just bought LondonTechHub.com last night. Let me see how it goes. Several end users including techhub.London smiley Currently doing outbounding
Quick sale I pray boss
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ProfitDomain(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
smokey12345:
Boss iyke Pls can I use my brothers card to purchase a domain on namesilo cos I don't have master card
Bros why would you try such, it's unethical. Go to a nearby bank like Gtbank open a savings account and equally apply for MasterCard which is 1k and you are good to go!
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by mchenzy: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
iykepromotions:

Nice domain name.

Please, can I get your outbound email template? mchenzynews@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
mchenzy:

Nice domain name.

Please, can I get your outbound email template? mchenzynews@gmail.com
check your inbox and confirm receipt.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by mchenzy: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
check your inbox and confirm receipt.

Gotten. Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by kenralph(m): 5:31am On Sep 01, 2018
Oga Iyke abeg i need your input. i bought one domain name from namesilo sometime in the past but found out i cant flip it unless 60 days expires......my question then is how you manage to sell your domain names weeks after acquiring them? abeg show me the way nwannem
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by onwubiko(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
iykepromotions:
Longislandsolarenergy.com, bought on 17th of January and sold it 12 days after for $499 via afternic. $399 Net profit after marketplace commission.

Payment was delayed because the Domain is not yet eligible for transfer and the buyer said that he don't want a domain push, that he preferred to wait.

Pleased with this sale but would have preferred it got sold via namesilo.

Now many have been advising me to train them online using Whatsapp or IMO. This has been considered and concluded and YOU can participate by visiting my blog @ www.Julanky.com to reserve a seat/spot.

NO Ebook selling.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

More to come....
please did you pay any money for listing this domain? If yes how much? Thanks ..... waI ting for reply
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bro Iyke, thanks for all the wonderful works u are doing here for fellow Nigerians.

I have followed you from the old thread where you were a major contributor to now your own thread. Kudos.

Pls kindly send me the Sales Letter template. You can send to my email - migaropua@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.