Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands (15757 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Nurudeen4all: 2:20pm On May 23, 2018
The truth about what you wrote was that,compared to other brands itelMobile have makes some impacts in Nigerian Mobile market by making the phone affordable for every Nigerian most especially with the lunch of itelF32 which spot a fingerprint and latest android go edition which is the latest android OS ,and apart of that takes look at some other products from itelMobile like S12, S32 and so on, so compared to the prize of those so called HTC,LG,Sony, another question was that are they avoidable compare to the prize of the itel products, so with all this, i think itelMobile deserve some accolades, because they makes it possible for Average Nigerian to be able to own a smartphone at affordable price.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Kodjattson(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2018
A marketer looks for the best market for his/her products.
I once used a Samsung J Prime that CANNOT handle 64GB sd card. So what is your point exactly? angry

The iTel (S42, A44 and A44pro), Tecno (Camon CX and P3), Infinix (Hot S3 and Hot 3LTE) also use the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. grin

Instead of mentioning the reasons why Tecno set up it's manufacturing plant in Ethiopia (instead of Nigeria), you're crying over spilled milk. tongue

If these phones are subpar, pleass what is the 'par'?

It is evident that you are just seeking cheap popularity and undue attention...

BadBradley:
Transsion Holdings, Perhaps being the only GSM mobile manufacturing company that operates in 3 different brands, Tecno, Itel and infinix in the world, apparently in a bid to have the proverbial nine lives and seemingly seeking to take advantage of the underdevelop world, this company has launched an aggressive market campaign across Africa and other poor region of the world where consumers and experts don't have the expertise to critically appraise its products' features and claims.

It's surprising how the Chinese company failed to make its presence in China its home country with a huge market of over 1.2 billion people but came to Africa whose entire population doesn't quite measure up to China and whose political and economic stability is less predictable than China's.

A company that rarely, if ever, uses the chipset of world leaders like Qualcomm or Exynos on its phones or, the screen protective layer from global standards setter, Corning, or the class leading mobile screen technology like Amoled or LCD 3, it is no wonder no reputable mobile phone website ever lists Tecno, Infinix or Itel amongst items for review.

Worse still this is a brand that can't handle large storage Micro SD card of 64 to 126gb without dragging its fluidity down or shutting down the phone. This is a company that doesn't have its own ecosystem or backup services or cloud storage like other Android manufacturers like  LG, Samsung, HTC, Sony, etc

The listed pixel count at the back of camera doesn't reflect the quality expected and non-Adroid models have the exact same UX and UI of clone, fake phones that immitated Nokia Series 30 and 60 phones back in 2005 and 2006 across Africa.

To cap it all up, Tecno which has more customers in Nigeria than the entire population of Ethiopia has chosen to set up a manufacturing plant in Ethiopia while targeting the market here in Nigeria.

So Nigerians will be paying more to get their subpar Tecno, Itel and Infinix phones while indirectly growing the economy of Ethiopia.

Perhaps its battery life is a strong selling point but again, what's the use of a long lasting battery without exciting features to power?

Source: www.lodega.com
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Olamiposi2000: 2:22pm On May 23, 2018
It so annoying seeing some Nigerians ungrateful despite itel brand make pocket affordable phones with better iOS version which suit the user taste n u still don't appreciate, well to talk of it am sure u self dont use that exynos phones,n if u do, u don't buy it u won it as prize...mehn leave people alone it not from ur money .
But to talk of it this itel produce P51 which has long lasting battery n 7.0 Android version n lot of other amazing ones like S32,A31,P51 yet they never do enough like wise the other brands mention... please bro if u don't know what to say abeg don't trend what is not here...for ur information if u never hear itel trending A32F is available at sales outlet don't miss the itel assurance���
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Tundezy6(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2018
deefrosh:

Quality isn't about the phone's brand bro. I have an ITEL phone(P31) that lasts me for 2 days on a single charge(with data usage) and that's what I'm looking for in a phone. And if I can get this quality in a cheaper phone why should I not go for it? Itel has very good phones bro.

that's not enlightenment, he saying what he know not about itel phone, if u don't use how will u know what they carry, stop raising false report about itel, is better you get urslf one of the itel smartphone, I think after that u will re write ur post that they are good and great phone
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 2:25pm On May 23, 2018
All of u transmitting, transfusing and condemning ITEL PRODUCT, how many phones ave u produced..
Itel is one of the best phone in dis world... Very easy to use, very affordable, it doesn't hang, Itel battery is superb,and a very friendly phone....If ure not using any Itel phone pls u need toget one and ur life will not remain d same...
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Tundezy6(m): 2:26pm On May 23, 2018
that's not enlightenment, he saying what he know not about itel phone, if u don't use how will u know what they carry, stop raising false report about itel, is better you get urslf one of the itel smartphone, I think after that u will re write ur post that they are good and great phone
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by deefrosh: 2:27pm On May 23, 2018
millomaniac:

Okay. Enjoy.
✌✌
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by deefrosh: 2:32pm On May 23, 2018
This is one of the problem Nigerians have. Itel has steadily been producing affordable phones with great qualities for people with low budgets.

But you that your minimum wage is not up to 20k, you'll come here to post what's not true.

Telling people to buy Iphone and other expensive phone. How many people do you think can afford an iPhone? If not for ITEL, a lot of people wouldn't be android users. So pls don't come here to state facts you don't know.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by efembaba(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2018
greenhulk:

I'm not a fan of either but xiaomi is a better brand. They are really pushing hard. No wonder xioami redmi 5a is the 5th best selling smartphone of q1 2018, only beaten by the iPhone x, 8, 8 plus and 7. Even selling more than the galaxy s9 and s9 plus.
tnks
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Solodex550(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

On point. ✅

How do you mean?
How many Itel products have you get hold of...
how much is the least Infinix product and Tecno product....

can you pls compare the Price of the least of these your best phones to that of Itel?

can you also compare the functions these phones perform based on usage and not manufacturer spec..I can honestly tell you Tecno is shit...

So what are you saying...?

recently Itel launched a fingerprint phone with Android 8.1 go edition just at the rate of #20,500 can you get Tecno/Infinix phone at such rate...wake up!
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Solodex550(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
greenhulk:

I'm not a fan of either but xiaomi is a better brand. They are really pushing hard. No wonder xioami redmi 5a is the 5th best selling smartphone of q1 2018, only beaten by the iPhone x, 8, 8 plus and 7. Even selling more than the galaxy s9 and s9 plus.

why not go for Itel... highly durable and affordable..with just #20,500 you can a phone with Android 8.1 go edition and fingerprint
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Oyetboy(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
Why am I seeing itel, itel, itel over this thread... Wtf is this, I'm definitely sure itel Mobile paid y'all grin
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by makanaki2: 3:35pm On May 23, 2018
Bread , butter and fine wine

greenhulk:

Oh sorry I missed this one. Continue pls. Itel is the best thing since sliced bread and butter.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2018
Tundezy6:

you don't know what you are saying between itel and Samsung which is more affordable, which students can easily get, and is a phone with quality, you will enjoy ur money , itel is my best device so far in Nigeria I most say this. and I appreciated their good works

Look at your terrible grammar.

Most times it's not about price.

My younger one is currently using a Samsung S2 I used and handed down to her. S2 is over 5 years old. No fault. Only a cracked screen. Within that 5 years you would have used 15 Itel products.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2018
Sophiaben:
And stop talking as if ur not a student... Pls go and buy Itel A32f, P31,S32 and many of them, come back and u will testify...

Lol. I am a student. I have many friends. None of us uses an Itel device. The ones who did have learnt their bitter lessons.

Itel is for very dull persons. People who are near insane.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Queenpresh611: 3:42pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Tecno is a student phone.

Infinix is a student phone.

Samsung has phones with prices that are student friendly.

The Nokia I'm using I got it for 32k.

Do not limit yourself to mediocrity simply because you're not a millionaire.

I would say it again, every reasonable person should stay away from Itel.

You claim to be a student yet you know nothing. P
Lol see you
Please teach me I want to learn guess you are the millionaire here right
Buy Samsung for me na

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Sophiaben post=67808946] Itel is not at d bottom, Itel is a giant on its own.... The best phone of any kind.... U can't compare it wit Tecno and infinix dat hangs wit batt issue..[/quote

Just be honest, what's the longest you've used an Itel device?
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2018
Sophiaben:
I dnt tink she's stupid dear, buy itel fingerprint and allow d phone to change how u reason and talk..

it's obvious you're a marketer.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Queenpresh611: 3:44pm On May 23, 2018
greenhulk:
This thread has been overtaken by Itel fans. They just keep duplicating accts, all opened today May 23. haba, if ur brand is so good u don't need to keep opening new accts to prove ur point. Let me run of thread sad sad sad sad
Yes why don't you go get your phone fans let see them
We are opening this account to fight for our brand get that
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Queenpresh611: 3:44pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Itel doesn't even beat Innjoo.

Itel is at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to phones.

Pray to God to bless you with money so you can afford quality phones. This one you're living is not life.
Please will u lend us since you have the money
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Queenpresh611: 3:46pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. I am a student. I have many friends. None of us uses an Itel device. The ones who did have learnt their bitter lessons.

Itel is for very dull persons. People who are near insane.
Wow never knew you are intelligent
Well I can't even see the sign of intellectual skills In u at all
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 3:46pm On May 23, 2018
efembaba:
Pls people between gionee and xiaomi which one is better? Nd I learnt getting their parts will be difficult because of its relative in availability is it true?
Itel is d best..
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2018
Sophiaben:
yes,I am a witness.. My mum is using Itel S32, since 2016, and its still in a good condition... Don't say wat u dnt kw... Some people don't kw how to use phone,while some are careless..

Why use your mom to lie?

The Itel S32 was announced November 2017 but your mom started using hers since 2016.

If I call your mom a witch you'd ask my why I'm insulting her but isn't that what you've inferred?
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Queenpresh611: 3:48pm On May 23, 2018
Most of you using Samsung am not condemning them
But when the screen is broken just forget about it because you will use that money in wish you want to use to repair it to buy 5 of itel product

1 Like

Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 3:48pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

it's obvious you're a marketer.
And wat if am one, I will kindly advice u to make use of Itel product and u will be happy dear...
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Queenpresh611: 3:49pm On May 23, 2018
Oyetboy:
Why am I seeing itel, itel, itel over this thread... Wtf is this, I'm definitely sure itel Mobile paid y'all grin
Weren't paid for this
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Sophiaben: 3:51pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Why use your mom to lie?

The Itel S32 was announced November 2017 but your mom started using hers since 2016.

If I call your mom a witch you'd ask my why I'm insulting her but isn't that what you've inferred?
my dear, I dnt tink ure in dis Nigeria... Cz if ure, u will kw wen S32 came out and u will stop saying that...
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by HeyCorleone(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2018
Olamiposi2000:
It so annoying seeing some Nigerians ungrateful despite itel brand make pocket affordable phones with better iOS version which suit the user taste n u still don't appreciate, well to talk of it am sure u self dont use that exynos phones,n if u do, u don't buy it u won it as prize...mehn leave people alone it not from ur money .
But to talk of it this itel produce P51 which has long lasting battery n 7.0 Android version n lot of other amazing ones like S32,A31,P51 yet they never do enough like wise the other brands mention... please bro if u don't know what to say abeg don't trend what is not here...for ur information if u never hear itel trending A32F is available at sales outlet don't miss the itel assurance���

So that is how Itel tells its users that it uses iOS

Despicable. Utmost despicable.
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by kmaster007: 3:54pm On May 23, 2018
Sophiaben:
Itel my dear,Wit 20,500/u can get Itel fingerprint and enjoy it till u want to buy anoda itel product..
laffn, wat of Gionee, Xiaomi product
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Missjuliet2: 3:55pm On May 23, 2018
Always itel
Re: Why Every Sensible Nigerian Should Avoid Tecno, Infinix And Itel Brands by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 23, 2018
Queenpresh611:

Yes why don't you go get your phone fans let see them
We are opening this account to fight for our brand get that

Naa, I got better things to do. So knock urself out, have fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google / Checking Privated Numbers / Live Photos From itel Online Launch Event In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.