Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says (1714 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "If You've Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You Haven't Finished A Round" - Lady / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Issafela: 9:29am On May 22, 2018
A female twitter user @hazelbirdzinhle took to her twitter page to shares another perspective on sex and how to count the rounds.

According to her, 'the problem with men is that they count sex rounds based on them coming not on mutual come. If I didn’t have an orgasm , we can’t calculate that as a round. Whose round is it? Yours alone ? If you’ve never made a woman orgasm, you’ve never finished a round in your life'.

Then she added that, 'but we women can solve this. We just need to learn how to pleasure ourselves abi. When he has come and he is laying on the bed panting, just start touching yourself right in front of him until you orgasm. If that won’t make him feel guilty then I don’t know what will'.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/22/if-youve-never-made-a-woman-orgasm-youve-never-done-a-round-lady-says/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Issafela: 9:29am On May 22, 2018
shocked
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Itzsammy(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2018
So a round depends on ladies 0rgasm abi!!!.
Wehdone ma!!!!....

All this babes with smelling bottomless pit, that will just come online to say shit....
This one is trying to be relevant
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Josh64(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2018
*All men will reach orgasm in between 10-20 minutes without performance enhancers.

*Some women will reach orgasm with minimal effort and some even before penetration. Just give her a good mouth action.

*Others will reach it in about twenty minutes of sex and mouth action.

*Some will get close and run off during intimacy thinking they want to pee.

*Others will never reach it no matter what you do, where you lick, holes you dig, never.

So you want me to go and study female anatomy because I want to give you orgasm abi? I’d rather be checking up on my bets than huffing and puffing in a futile expedition.

1 Like

Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:34am On May 22, 2018
so many relationship sex counsellors on the internet these days like mtn everywhere you go
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by donstan18: 9:34am On May 22, 2018
Women want mutual orgasm but don't want equal and mutual financial spendings for the sex.

If it's our responsibility to take care of the pussay by spending, it's should also be our rights and benefits to reach orgasm alone cheesy

Tell them to jog for 2mins, they won't, but will want their fathers age mate to be sweating on top of them.

Orgasm kill una dia....Una dey find person wey una go dey pour urine on top em preeq in the name of orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by highqueen(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2018
hehehe,come
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:52am On May 22, 2018
When she leaves him doing the kissing,smooching,banging and licking all alone without any assistance from him why won't he cum quick.
You think say e easy?
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 9:52am On May 22, 2018
When he has come and he is laying on the bed panting,

If he is panting, I will like to believe he worked real hard to cum.
You should work hard for yours too.

If your hardwork doesn't pay off, then tell him how to pleasure you.
Though some men could be pretty insensitive though. You might decide to communicate/show yourself and land inside more problem. He'll just be reasoning how many yrs experience you have and who you're comparing him to...is it, Tunde, Ifeanyi or Ahmed? angry

Anyway, I can't be so sure of all this.
I'm a refurbished virgin... smiley
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by explicite(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2018
Josh64:

*All men will reach orgasm in between 10-20 minutes without performance enhancers.

Bros, I strongly disagree with this statement.

1 Like

Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by engwari(f): 10:04am On May 22, 2018
k
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Josh64(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2018
explicite:

Bros, I strongly disagree with this statement.

Care to expantiate?
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by explicite(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2018
Josh64:

Care to expantiate?

* you can't say all men, you can say some or most men but definitely not all men. There is always exceptions to rules...

* lasting longer than 20mins without any enhancement doesn't come easy but it is not impossible...
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by Issafela: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
Re: "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says by emi14: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
explicite:

* you can't say all men, you can say some or most men but definitely not all men. There is always exceptions to rules...

* lasting longer than 20mins without any enhancement doesn't come easy but it is not impossible...
20mins? Is that not punishment to the woman?

(1) (Reply)

My Pilot Boyfriend Always Use A Female Air-hostess Line To Call Me / A Very Short Story. Titled: From Berger To Ajah With Pictures / Pap(akamu) And Thick Sperm. Who Can Relate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.