Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (33066 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State / Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by deomelo: 1:24pm On May 23, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Only lazy Nigerian youths take this chowderhead called FFK serious. FFK is the dumbest Nigerian ever.

FFK the crack head drug addict and corrupt clown caters only to Igbos and corrupt elements like himself as you can see.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by shamecurls(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:
Many people missed the opportunity to jail Buhari and throw away the keys and that's responsible for most of the sufferings Nigerians have passed through till date ..

Buharis father missed the opportunity to use a condom

Shehu Shagari missed the opportunity to jail Buhari when he got intelligence report that Buhari was planning a coup.

Babangida missed the opportunity of jailing Buhari for life after arresting him.

Obasanjo also missed the opportunity to jail Buhari for stealing billions of PTF funds .

Jonathan missed the opportunity of Jailing Buhari for instigating the 2011 electoral violence with his hate speeches..

Nigerian we must not miss the opportunity of sending Buhari back to Daura permanently in 2019 oooooo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by 36STATES: 1:51pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
FFK the Idiot

always talking nonsense, your case is still with EFCC i wonder how much you have returned from your loot

The reason why FFK is unhappy is because Buhari has him by the balls

Alamajiri. Street beggar pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by greggng: 1:56pm On May 23, 2018
Imagine gullible Nigerians blaming their leaders while they are the ones that voted them to office. I think we are crazy as in mad in this country.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by AnanseK(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
It's not the first time I heard of the many "sharp practices" Buhari perpetrated while he was PTF chairman.

They have said so many things like that but no one has produced any evidence. Instead OBJ had disband his first PTF handlers for corruption and appoint another set. No one found a fault.
The same way they said Buhari is muslim extremist - no evidence.
They said Fulani Herdsmen were sent by him to commit genocide in Benue ( during his presidency) of course with no evidence.
They said he is a jihadist - no evidence

As for FFK who has a serious case to answer with EFCC , anything that can shorten PMB’s tenure would be welcome.
Looters are afraid, Wailers are sad and IPOB are angry but PMB will have to clean the rot. PMB till 2023!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Nancy2018(f): 2:02pm On May 23, 2018
Rip Buhari
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
kmaster007:
And d greatest mistake Abacha did was not killing Obj on time.
Typical Buhari supporters thinking
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by ped007(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
FFK the Idiot

always talking nonsense, your case is still with EFCC i wonder how much you have returned from your loot

you can't have someone by the balls and he's still so bold to tell you facts...
Example of individuals which ur statements can be linked to are: Metu, Jonathan & Wife, Anenih etc.
FFK is just too stubborn and learned...
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by translux(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2018
Dangers of Fornication and Adultery

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are .– 1 Corinthians 3:17

Adultery and fornication are not just sins against God (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ), but also against one’s soul (1 Peter 2:11 ) and body (1 Corinthians 6:18 ). Having known the meaning of adultery and fornication as well as their causes, we shall proceed to consider the inherent dangers or consequences of these sins. We need to also find out the antidotes
DANGERS/CONSEQUENCES
1. Loss of dignity and honour (Proverbs 6:32-33 ).
2. Exposure to and transfer of curse and affliction (Genesis 49:3-4; Judges 16:1-31 ).
3. Exposure to deadly diseases and unwanted pregnancies (1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ).
4. Untimely death (Judges 16:6-30 ).
5. Eternal destruction and separation from God (1 Corinthians 6:9; Revelations 21:8; Hebrews 13:4b ).
ANTIDOTES/REMEDIES
1. Have a consciousness of sin and fear God (Genesis 39:9; Romans 6:12-14 ).
2. Make a covenant with your eyes and flesh not to commit adultery or fornication (Job 31:1 ).
3. Abstain from all appearances or resemblance of sexual immorality (1 Thessalonians 5:22 ).
4. Do not stray at the corridor of adultery and fornication hoping to resist the temptation. Run away as far as your legs can carry you. Learn from Joseph and do not be like Samson (1 Corinthians 6:18; Genesis 39:10-12; Judges 16:1 ).
5. Get married as soon as you are mature to do so (1 Corinthians 7:2; Hebrews 13:4a ).
6. Married couples should strive to mutually satisfy each other in all things and guard against infiltration of strange women and men (1 Corinthians 7:3-5; Proverbs 5:18-20 ).
7. Always meditate on the word of God and depend on the strength of the Holy Spirit (Philippians 4:8, 13 ).
8. Pray for grace to exercise self-control and be sanctified at all times and in all things (1 Corinthians 7:9; 1 Corinthians 9:25 ).
9. Glorify God in your body (1 Corinthians 6:20 ).
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Nancy2018(f): 2:04pm On May 23, 2018
AnanseK:

They have said so many things like that but no one has produced any evidence. Instead OBJ had disband his first PTF handlers for corruption and appoint another set. No one found a fault.
The same way they said Buhari is muslim extremist - no evidence.
They said Fulani Herdsmen were sent by him to commit genocide in Benue ( during his presidency) of course with no evidence.
They said he is a jihadist - no evidence

As for FFK who has a serious case to answer with EFCC , anything that can shorten PMB’s tenure would be welcome.
Looters are afraid, Wailers are sad and IPOB are angry
but PMB will have to clean the rot. PMB till 2023!

What the evidence of what your saying is correct
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by eleko1: 2:07pm On May 23, 2018
sad
Perkins2018:
Beware of this scammer.

Ehimare Eugene Ozejele

His account number is

2177891003 Zenith Bank

He is from Benin in Edo state.

Pm me to return my money.

The Nigeria Police should take note.
undecided
Perkins2018:
Beware of this scammer.

Ehimare Eugene Ozejele

His account number is

2177891003 Zenith Bank

He is from Benin in Edo state.

Pm me to return my money.

The Nigeria Police should take note.
go open thread and gist us.I like post like dat.Expose the e thief
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by DeOTR: 2:08pm On May 23, 2018
Whoever is advising Buhari should be fired immediately, or maybe, he doesn't listen to advice.
This path he's treading will destroy him, and that's ok by me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by contigiency(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2018
Foolish FFK. You are most easily predictable. So Many of my friends predicted correctly on whose side you are going to be on this matter. And I can tell you that the result is exactly what you have exhibited. Of course like they said you support any evil as long as they are going to benefit you politically and otherwise. On this your twitt, you lied like you have always done. I can tell you any day that you never saw any report on the said missing money nor is there any of such report existing anywhere. Because if there is, your type would have published it long ago against the president whom you have shown much hatred than even your worst enemy. Not to talk of what PDP as a party would have done with it during the last electionary campaign. Pls stop insulting yourself this extent so that you have some respect left for your children amongst their equals.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Xisnin(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2018
kmaster007:
Abacha your thieving mentor.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 23, 2018
Useless youths,always ranting..i wonder what you guys will gain by insulting,wailing on nairaland..

People in other countries are staging protests,you are here throwing shades on people who dont know what is nairaland.

one thing i know,pvc is ready,those bastards are going home..Take back my country in my lifetime,2019 or not
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by oderemo(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2018
kmaster007:
Right. On point.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by emmangrace: 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Buhari the saint begged like a baby grin

And he (FFK) was invited to witness the begging. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by MrAJQ(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Many people missed the opportunity to jail Buhari and throw away the keys and that's responsible for most of the sufferings Nigerians have passed through till date ..

Shehu Shagari missed the opportunity to jail Buhari when he got intelligence report that Buhari was planning a coup.

Babangida missed the opportunity of jailing Buhari for life after arresting him.

Obasanjo also missed the opportunity to jail Buhari for stealing billions of PTF funds .

Jonathan missed the opportunity of Jailing Buhari for instigating the 2011 electoral violence with his hate speeches..

Nigerian we must not miss the opportunity of sending Buhari back to Daura permanently in 2019 oooooo

Unfortunately for you we that want him to continue till 2023 are much more than people of your like mind.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Rebuke: 2:16pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
FFK the Idiot

Yhu and yhur likes still singing Buhari praise are the real idiots here.

What sort of a leader will make thinz and life so tough for his people?

If Buhari is truly innocent of the PTF fund misappropriation I am sure he wld have spoken out by now.

countless time, I have read same allegations leveled against him but there hasn't been an attempt by him to clear the air on this same issue.

I am not surprised, same man that said abacha was no corrupt, and recently even added that he performed well.

Buhari isn't clean. Period

I don't support looting of our treasuries by any politician but to alwys jump on anyone who speaks against buhari who obviously has wrecked aot of havoc on this nation is damn annoying.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by oshomoshi: 2:18pm On May 23, 2018
This man is a joker..lol
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Then since Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yardua all failed to "jail" Buhari, can we now allow Buhari to jail the real theives including Obasanjo?

What is he waiting for?
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 23, 2018
For not prosecuting Buhari when he should, then he is corrupt also. Buhari should go ahead and arrest him and prosecute him.

By the way both of them looted money for their families and generation unborn.

The next president should also arrest Buhari and prosecute him if he is guilty

Thief people everywhere
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Mercuric(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
FFK the Idiot

sorry your
Efcc has not been able to produce one witness
This is how u and co travelers supporting
Midiocrity intend to fight kwaruption.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by emmasege: 2:28pm On May 23, 2018
abokibuhari:
No go better for OBJ, by now we no go they suffer.

How them born me for this country is one thing person they regret
Easy bro. Unfortunately some of us are also giving birth in this country. I personally feel bad for this reason and wish I had the means to give birth elsewhere.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by 2016v2017: 2:30pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:

honest advice

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by misgab: 2:30pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
FFK the Idiot

SHUT YOU FOOL. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT PUT US IN THIS MESS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2018
MrAJQ:

Unfortunately for you we that want him to continue till 2023 are much more than people of your like mind.
keep on deceiving yourself zombie. By now everyone in the south and most of the north hates buhari and are ready to vote him out. If worst comes to pass and buhari wins due to the north, Nigeria will separate with north creating Mallu Republic and south keeping Nigeria`s name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by AnanseK(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2018
Nancy2018:

What the evidence of what your saying is correct

Nigerians have waited for the evidence for those claims for years. We’re still waiting , remember...

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2018
shamecurls:
[s][/s]
You are a big fool who doesn`t deserve the pay of BMC nairaland squad. You can`t bring up valid points and you are just showing us the characteristics of people who support BUHARETARD: Unimaginative, Insultive, Tribalistic, I-slam planes into buildings, and just assholes.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2018
AnanseK:

Nigerians have waited for the evidence for those claims for years. We’re still waiting , remember...
Okay, Give us proof that Buhari has Improved the life of the common man who is on the streets. Don`t start shouting IPOB, 5%, PDP, Wailers etc o. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by almayda: 2:47pm On May 23, 2018
I know FFK,if anything like this happened,he would have divulge such before the 2015 election...i m aware of how desperate they were for any damming information to discredit PMB,why was this allegation never made then,
WotzupNG:
Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) has reacted to a statement credited to President Buhari in which he said ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo has questions to answer concerning power project.

While speaking to supporters at the Abuja Villa, Buhari said, “You know the rail was killed and one of the former heads of state was bragging that he spent more than 15 billion American dollars on power. Where is the power?” he had asked.

However, Obasanjo has responded stating that the president’s claim is based on ignorance. Below is a statement he released.

Reacting to the claim by President Buhari concerning Obasanjo and the power project issue, former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), stated that Obasanjo made a big mistake by not jailing Buhari for looting PTF funds.

His tweet:

https://www.wotzup.ng/mistake-obasanjo-jailing-buhari-ffk/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi / APC Crisis: Sam Omatseye & Adamu Garba Clash On Twitter (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.