Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi (32975 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by liltee123(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has slammed Senator Bima Enagi who is sponsoring the bill for the ban of Generators in Nigeria.

Taking to his Twitter handle to react to the bill, FFK wrote

The Senator that sponsored the Bill to ban generators in Nigeria & send those that sell or use them to jail must be insane. He ought to be tied up, placed in a straight jacket, put in a strong sack filled with weights &dropped in the deepest & darkest part of the Atlantic ocean.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1237804085014921217

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Qsand: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Senators wey dey use standby gen for house.

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by OTayobami(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2020
This is what federal and state government should do, not putting the people into more suffering by banning the use of keke/bikes

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by omoiyamayor(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, he can you think of dropping some into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by omoiyamayor(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, how can you suggest of dropping someone into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Qsand: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Oga, mariana trench no fit hold naija politicians

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by jarawa: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2020
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by cRobo: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Very insane

Make electricity available and sales of generator set will die naturally

What do I know self

Well

I won't say a word

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by madridguy(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
FFK is a certified mad dog no be today.

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

I stand with the senator.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by donbachi(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Make dem start with d owners of mikano,jubaili bros and marapco.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2020
And you think people into the importation of generator will make the power sector comes back alive?

cRobo:
Very insane

Make electricity available and sales of generator set will die naturally

What do I know self

Well

I won't say a word

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Blakjewelry(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2020
It's show the thinking power of those vying for political office in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by chriskosherbal(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2020
My question is will Nigeria ever change cos we've been expecting stable power supply since I was born till now hmmm

14 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Otsam(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

Chai!! See sense! So petrol station owners are actually investing millions of naira because of 10litres generator fuel? What a wise man!

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Waterypussy2(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

For the first time in your life, I think you are making a little sense. Are you sure you are not not a filling station owner to know this bro?

3 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, he can you think of dropping some into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.

Una go suffer tire

10 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Not surprised you would stand with him
would they refund all the money budgeted for generator and fueling but the gov't ?
Would the senators shut down their standby generators
Its 5 years of Buhari and electricity is worse, so we have this kneejerk reaction from unintelligent men and their minions

madridguy:

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Comedian2019: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Most Nigerians deserve this type of sub human as a Senator. They love Id!ots

20 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

you first fix the power sector and maintain atleast 90% power supply to all household before you talk of ban..even in the advance country, they did n0t ban generator importation...instead you choose btw using it n using public power........

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by wilemer: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2020
unbelievable
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by sparog(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2020
Really insane

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by ArmaniUhuru: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
madridguy:

[/s]

There should be an alternative before the ban. They should provide adequate power supply for six months to convince Nigerians and business owners. Most businesses suffer from power failure to thrive well. Their only hope is generator power and with it they make their living. If FG cannot provide standby power for Nigerians, they should stay out of this wicked act.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by IMASTEX: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Okay
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by rovher: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2020
Misplaced priorities ...
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by wilemer: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

are u really this dumb or you are just pretending?

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Sunnycliff(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2020
I support this Senator. I see it as the only reason we can ever have stable power supply. Even our government houses and asọ rock should not use generators. Let it be confined to only hospitals and research institutions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by funmike83(f): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2020
H
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by sotall(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Exactly
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Ologundudu2020: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
No he's mad
Let check his home first
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Romanoff(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
As much as I want to agree with FFK and those shouting the man down, I have chosen to see his reason.

This climate change affecting the world, what steps have Nigerian taken to curtail its effect?

All we do is go for UN summits on SDGs and Climate change but how are we contributing to the goal?

Our air pollution is on the increase, we litter the environment and drainage ways with nylons and dirt, we don't have a strong recycling culture, many of us, especially on rural areas still use coal and firewood to Cook.

It really starts with one policy.

If the ban works, we can look up to alternative means of electricity, there's solar, turbines, biogas, etc.

The heat in Abuja this year, I've never seen the kind and it will get worse.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Greet Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.