Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,480 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (33064 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State / Buhari Begged Me To Defend His Right To Protest-falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by HtwoOw: 2:57pm On May 23, 2018
ONE THING IS VERY CERTAIN, THERE IS NO HAUSA OR YORUBA AMONG ALL OF YOU

YOU ARE FROM THE TRIBE OF HATE AND WAILING , YEEBOS/ LIEPOBIANS / BIAFRAUDIANS
36STATES:

Alamajiri. Street beggar pikin
Thank you for your input, i am sure no moderator will see your comment now , but when i reply the mofos come out with 9 months ban, i remember a mutherfucka called me the same thing and i said the person's father is my role model and i got banned for that , so i will just leave you in your pain and horror

ped007:

you can't have someone by the balls and he's still so bold to tell you facts...
Example of individuals which ur statements can be linked to are: Metu, Jonathan & Wife, Anenih etc.
FFK is just too stubborn and learned...
Yes, it happens, afterall , your blood / tribe brother Evans sued NGPolice for maltreating him, it's his last struggle , his only means to have some imaginary dignity , him throwing tantrums does not give him relevance, kinda like when your albino brother was threatening Nigeria's peace until python danced for him and he ran away

Mercuric:
sorry your
Efcc has not been able to produce one witness
This is how u and co travelers supporting
Midiocrity intend to fight kwaruption.
EFCC has not been able to produce a witness ? You must be listening to Biafra Herald , Two occassions his case was adjourned for his medical condition, the last court , January this year he was absent, His sponsor is Fayose and by the time Fayose starts his own trial FFK will learn to keep his mouth shut , In case your Nnamdi recolonized mind has doubts , here's a news article for you https://tv.guardian.ng/news/national-news/alleged-n4-9bn-diversion-first-prosecution-witness-testifies-against-ffk-others/

misgab:

SHUT YOU FOOL. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT PUT US IN THIS MESS
Your ancestors that traded your Crude oil for a crate of Whisky and Biscuits put you and your coming generation into this mess, where were you when everybody was voting ? robbing a bank or raping an innocent child ??

Rebuke:

Yhu and yhur likes still singing Buhari praise are the real idiots here.

What sort of a leader will make thinz and life so tough for his people?

If Buhari is truly innocent of the PTF fund misappropriation I am sure he wld have spoken out by now.

countless time, I have read same allegations leveled against him but there hasn't been an attempt by him to clear the air on this same issue.

I am not surprised, same man that said abacha was no corrupt, and recently even added that he performed well.

Buhari isn't clean. Period

I don't support looting of our treasuries by any politician but to alwys jump on anyone who speaks against buhari who obviously has wrecked aot of havoc on this nation is damn annoying.

You senseless maggots are the ones who caused this problem , You don't want to talk about jonathan, you want to worship Patience , you and your so called Bishops bow for Ibori and his likes , yet you want to put 16 year old problem on Buhari , Did Buhari drive Nigeria into recession ?? Was buhari the president when PDP manufactured Boko haram ? Was it Buhari that didn't pay allocation to 26 states hence why most governors owe their workers 6 months salary ? You people really need to be wiped off internet and if possible off the Nigerian map , let you exist as sub humans you are and let's see how that Biafraudian Project would play out between you people

Idiats

ON FINAL NOTE , IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE BADMOUTH , I DO NOT CARE IF I GET BANNED, I WON'T LET YOU INSULT ME AND KEEP QUIET BECAUSE SOME INCOMPETENT TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO BAN ANYBODY WHO SPEAKS AGAINST THE Igbo OR BIAFRAUDIAN AGENDA , SPEAK THE TRUTH FOR ONCE AND STAND FOR JUSTICE ,

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by ogomsky: 3:00pm On May 23, 2018
FFK, your time is up. You better return your looted funds to avoid being jailed. Was FFK there when Buhari was begging OBJ?Lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by bolos: 3:02pm On May 23, 2018
u blv ffk?He is fucking lying.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:

Thank you for your input, i am sure no moderator will see your comment now , but when i reply the mofos come out with 9 months ban, i remember a mutherfucka called me the same thing and i said the person's father is my role model and i got banned for that , so i will just leave you in your pain and horror

Yes, it happens, afterall , your blood / tribe brother Evans sued NGPolice for maltreating him, it's his last struggle , his only means to have some imaginary dignity , him throwing tantrums does not give him relevance, kinda like when your albino brother was threatening Nigeria's peace until python danced for him and he ran away

EFCC has not been able to produce a witness ? You must be listening to Biafra Herald , Two occassions his case was adjourned for his medical condition, the last court , January this year he was absent, His sponsor is Fayose and by the time Fayose starts his own trial FFK will learn to keep his mouth shut , In case your Nnamdi recolonized mind has doubts , here's a news article for you https://tv.guardian.ng/news/national-news/alleged-n4-9bn-diversion-first-prosecution-witness-testifies-against-ffk-others/

Your ancestors that traded your Crude oil for a crate of Whisky and Biscuits put you and your coming generation into this mess, where were you when everybody was voting ? robbing a bank or raping an innocent child ??

You senseless maggots are the ones who caused this problem , You don't want to talk about jonathan, you want to worship Patience , you and your so called Bishops bow for Ibori and his likes , yet you want to put 16 year old problem on Buhari , Did Buhari drive Nigeria into recession ?? Was buhari the president when PDP manufactured Boko haram ? Was it Buhari that didn't pay allocation to 26 states hence why most governors owe their workers 6 months salary ? You people really need to be wiped off internet and if possible off the Nigerian map , let you exist as sub humans you are and let's see how that Biafraudian Project would play out between you people

Idiats

ON FINAL NOTE , IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE BADMOUTH , I DO NOT CARE IF I GET BANNED, I WON'T LET YOU INSULT ME AND KEEP QUIET BECAUSE SOME INCOMPETENT TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO BAN ANYBODY WHO SPEAKS AGAINST THE Igbo OR BIAFRAUDIAN AGENDA , SPEAK THE TRUTH FOR ONCE AND STAND FOR JUSTICE ,
From your Post, All I can see is that you have been shouting IPOB up and down like a madman. What did Igbos do to you that makes you to hate them so much and worship buhari like this. I`m serious, because if we know why you are defending this fool in Aso rock, we can help you out of your zombiism. But I know that you will just calll me a Biafran even though I live in lagos and don`t want to go to the east.
Oh and, Many Yorubas, Northerners and Muslims hate Buhari and want him gone so...

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Rebuke: 3:03pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari isn't an honest man. I have many evidence to back up my claim.

The old elephant who fought so vigorously jxt to come to power once said he wld never contest again when he was trashed by his opponent then.

He claimed he doesn't know what "subsidies means" now wat do we have?

He claimed Abacha was not corrupt. A man who stole the highest amount of money in the history of Nigeria.

Buhari clamied he had no money to buy common form for his election, few years later his son was almost killed ridding a power bike worth over 50milion naira. He must have made so much money in less dan 3years for his son to acquire such.

This man claimed he has only one abi two houses but later samr man has more houses and properties traced to him.

Same man claimed he never stole our money yet can't even open mouth to defend d heavy allegationleveled against him PTF fund loot.

Same old man vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan and claimed any fight against boko haram is a fight against his people, is dat same man ya all now see as saint?

The man I heard during his first tenor thnz were tough and same thing still happening even years after he got another chance?

This man is a big lier, in fact, a super corn man who succeeded in corning millions of Nigerians to get to power.

This same man whose government is full of lies, change of stories whn caught huh?

I rebuke anyone who will come and tell me buhari is fighting corruption

Please counter any of the above wth fact, and tell me if yhu can deny any.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Prettysophy: 3:03pm On May 23, 2018
@Mbuhari has been exonerated already!
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:

This is the 17th insults i have gotten on here today , i am sure Mynd44, OAM4J or any other person hasn't seen this , but when i start replying insults in insults you start giving me 10 months ban , i have tried to be civil so far but not anymore so

Mynd44, OAM4J You'll need to break out your hammer of ban and start using it because i will be returning all insults i have gotten today, i have reported several times and they still keep mentioning and insulting me
Why won`t they insult you? when all you know how to do is blindly accept buhari`s every action, insult Igbo`s as a group and demean people who have good criticism of this useless government

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2018
Rebuke:

The old elephant who fought so vigorously jxt to come to power once said he wld never contest again when he was trashed by his opponent then.

He claimed Abacha was not corrupt. A man who stole the highest amount of money in the history of Nigeria.

Buhari clamied he had no money to buy common form for his election, few years later his son was almost killed ridding a power bike worth over 50milion naira. He must have made so much money in less dan 3years for his son to acquire such.

This man claimed he has only one abi two houses but later samr man has more houses and properties traced to him.

Same man claimed he never stole our money yet can't even open mouth to defend d heavy allegationleveled against him PTF fund loot.

Same old man vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan and claimed any fight against boko haram is a fight against his people, is dat same man ya all now see as saint?

The man I heard during his first tenor thnz were tough and same thing still happening even years after he got another chance?

This man is a big lier, in fact, a super corn man who succeeded in corning millions of Nigerians to get to power.

This same man whose government is full of lies, change of stories whn caught huh?

Guy they will not counter it, they will just resort to gish gallop, ad hominem and all manner of lies and logical fallacies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by shabak: 3:10pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari the best president Nigeria ever have , the man of integrity, carry go till 2023 nothing can stop you by the grace of God , your enemies and ipob can go to hell

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by shabak: 3:12pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari the best president Nigeria ever have , the man of integrity, carry go till 2023 nothing can stop you by the grace of God , your enemies can go to hell

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2018
shabak:
Buhari the best president Nigeria ever have , the man of integrity, carry go till 2023 nothing can stop you by the grace of God , your enemies and ipob can go to hell
Another Zombie with internet access

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Okay, Give us proof that Buhari has Improved the life of the common man who is on the streets. Don`t start shouting IPOB, 5%, PDP, Wailers etc o. Mtcheew
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by HtwoOw: 3:15pm On May 23, 2018
youve seen all my posts
RuthlessLeader:

From your Post, All I can see is that you have been shouting IPOB up and down like a madman. What did Igbos do to you that makes you to hate them so much and worship buhari like this. I`m serious, because if we know why you are defending this fool in Aso rock, we can help you out of your zombiism. But I know that you will just calll me a Biafran even though I live in lagos and don`t want to go to the east.
Oh and, Many Yorubas, Northerners and Muslims hate Buhari and want him gone so...
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by NegusNegaste(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Many people missed the opportunity to jail Buhari and throw away the keys and that's responsible for most of the sufferings Nigerians have passed through till date ..

Buharis father missed the opportunity to use a condom

Shehu Shagari missed the opportunity to jail Buhari when he got intelligence report that Buhari was planning a coup.

Babangida missed the opportunity of jailing Buhari for life after arresting him.

Obasanjo also missed the opportunity to jail Buhari for stealing billions of PTF funds .

Jonathan missed the opportunity of Jailing Buhari for instigating the 2011 electoral violence with his hate speeches..

Nigerian we must not miss the opportunity of sending Buhari back to Daura permanently in 2019 oooooo

Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by NegusNegaste(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Another Zombie with internet access

Nailed it!
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:
youve seen all my posts
Guy If you want people to know Buhari and his followers have sense, give us an achievement that fulfills his promises for everbody and not just calling names online.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by davidodiba(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Many people missed the opportunity to jail Buhari and throw away the keys and that's responsible for most of the sufferings Nigerians have passed through till date ..

Buharis father missed the opportunity to use a condom

Shehu Shagari missed the opportunity to jail Buhari when he got intelligence report that Buhari was planning a coup.

Babangida missed the opportunity of jailing Buhari for life after arresting him.

Obasanjo also missed the opportunity to jail Buhari for stealing billions of PTF funds .

Jonathan missed the opportunity of Jailing Buhari for instigating the 2011 electoral violence with his hate speeches..

Nigerian we must not miss the opportunity of sending Buhari back to Daura permanently in 2019 oooooo

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by NegusNegaste(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2018
shabak:
Buhari the best president Nigeria ever have , the man of integrity, carry go till 2023 nothing can stop you by the grace of God , your enemies can go to hell

You just proved that Zombies truly exist.
The flip side is, you're probably the First.
Carry on...

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by NegusNegaste(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Guy they will not counter it, they will just resort to gish gallop, ad hominem and all manner of lies and logical fallacies

True talk.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
what sort of rubbish is this, I check your profile and all i see is that you are a muslim selling land. You think I am stupid? I will not be used to do beheading video and ritual and if your Alfa told you that you can hypnotise people with that rubbish, go and beat him and collect your money back. Nonsense
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by NegusNegaste(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2018
Rebuke:

My brother, I put up the same fact filled argument to fellow Nigerians, but it seems that our nation is full of ZOMBIES.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by NegusNegaste(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2018
ogomsky:
FFK, your time is up. You better return your looted funds to avoid being jailed. Was FFK there when Buhari was begging OBJ?Lies everywhere

Abeg, get some sense.
No offense.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Rebuke: 3:31pm On May 23, 2018
HtwoOw:

Idiats

Typical of yhu, you called someone an idiot and I simply let yhu know who the real idiots are, of which yhu happened to be one, obviously! You went on describing yhur generation as sensless maggots, oh, how wld i have known yhu are even schizophrenic?

Stay off my mention, I don't have time for a riffraff like yhu.

Speak d truth indeed. I bet yhu don't know d meaning of truth n justice.

Goodbye.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by smileyoo: 3:41pm On May 23, 2018
the ruling nigerian elites, always 've this strong bond of unity in looting of our resources, non of them is a saint, including bubu himself. but the zombies still idolising bubu, as a saint 'll surely be dissappointed, when bubu's recent stewardship 'll be fully revealed, when he leaves office in 2019. the huge corruption currently going on, under the platform of the same govt fighting corruption, is really embarrasing to a sane mind.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by GoodGovernance: 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by jrusky(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2018
Not only obj make the mistake IBB also make same mistake falling to jail this man called Buhari and throw the jail key to Atlantic ocean long ago.

Buhari must by force account for that PTF loots right now. I think he claimed to be the only saint existing in Nigeria isn't pls Mr Buhari we need PTF money back it's Nigeria money so we need it back.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by Rafob(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2018
OBJ THAT PRAISE BUHARI IN 2015 IS NOW CONDEMING HIM WHICH MEANS OBJ IS NOT HIMSELF. OR H8S HEAD IS SHAKING.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by jrusky(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2018
Not only obj make the mistake IBB also make same mistake falling to jail this man called Buhari and throw the jail key to Atlantic ocean long ago.

Buhari must by force account for that PTF loots right now. I think he claimed to be the only saint existing in Nigeria isn't pls Mr Buhari we need PTF money back it's Nigeria money so we need it back.

This PTF is part of criminal case building up secretly to deal with buhari the very day he vacate office unless he die in power if not Buhari will live the rest of his life in jail quote me then. Had it be Buhari dealt with looters on both side pdp or apc I swear no revenge waiting for him but with this his style of corruption fight hhhmmm...i pity Aisha and those lazy youths kids he has they might not see their father for a very long long time.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by buhariguy(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2018
Buhari beg thief obj not to released the report,

And he still released the report,

And we have all see the report,
And nothing dawning about the report,
And ffk did not use the report to dawn buhari of becoming the president.
And he has be shouting and making noise of persecuting him without remembering the report since 2015.
Re: FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" by SirBunky85(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Then since Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yardua all failed to "jail" Buhari, can we now allow Buhari to jail the real theives including Obasanjo?

dont mind salamrushdie,hes a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Tackles US, Says No One Appointed America World Police / Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.