Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,545 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (23449 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

All eyes on Buhari

Though he is not an optimistic leader but he is a courageous one. Despite his incompetence, dude sorry (Mr president) still want to seek for reelection which in turn is his constitutional right.

There's nothing new in going back to your previous profession after leaving such a position of honour (presidential seat) and serving the people with the best of your ability, dignity and integrity.

Buhari wants to perform but he lacks the acumen to make sound, working and practical decision that will favour the 21st century Democratic model.

We all have sinned unto God and man and we were forgiven. I have come to understand that it is our spiritual right as both a Christian and a Muslim to give our fellow human a second chance just as God and Christ did for us. And please don't forget that good things can still come out of Buhari the same way God used Moses (a murderer) to rescue the Israelites.

Pls I beg you stop equating Moses or Elijah to anyone especially this one called Buhari. No good thing will come out of him because he is not prepare for any good thing than to be shouting corruption up and down and left every other aspect of good governance in tatters. No good things bro.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by chiedozie198100: 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
i kinda believe his account was hacked.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by BafanaBafana: 9:50pm On May 23, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Buhari's irresponsible, nepotistic, despotic, tyrannic and bigoted government could make anyone go insane undecided

I'm fighting really hard to keep my sanity even though buhari is a cow undecided
Here, you might need it next year

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by einsteine(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2018
sukar886:
I don't like buhari but I think he deserve some respect, he is the number citizen of this country, no matter what he is our president.... reno I think u r mad for insulting our president.....

Hope you said all that when the opposition was insulting GEJ every day four years ago.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
Look at how dirty this fake pastor can sound because he is playing politics. I only pity those who come to you for you to be fooling them in the name of Godly message which you are not even committed to.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
Nigeria is finished. Imagine a nobody insulting the leader of the country for the sake of politics.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Goke7: 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
lastmessenger:
Such words shouldn't be coming from a pastor but that does not mean that I like buhari. He will be sent back to his cows come 2019.

that one nah pastor?
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
Whether Omokiri, FFk, Fayose and co Commit suicide or not, buhari will still win the next election against whoever they present. After all they don't have any clean person amongst them. So let them get ready to rest in peace.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by utenwuson: 11:12pm On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked Chai! This is so disgusting angry Though Buhari's has said more worser "hate speeches" that even led to the lost of precious lives,Reno I'm not with you on this.
oboy your English na die
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Organs(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol how many people do what he does, he oppose buhari every chance he gets

He is pained, He is in prison in Cali, cannot enjoy the egusi, ewedu and the nigerianess that you take for granted. He cannot even chyk you or any normal home grown naija babe... the guy is suffering and Buhari is the reason for all his woes, so is Deziani, Femi Aluko, etc.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by sprints1: 2:08am On May 24, 2018
donlucabrazi:
grin grin grin grin

This is getting interesting!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/999311222959849478
Oga omokiri epa (child groundnut hawker) go and sleep something that all the kids in daura shuni tureta gusau sambisa etc all have PVC already awaiting 2019 accreditation..may God save us in this country...na u go use ur dirty mouth dry son..only if all the south can unite and vote for one person that's is only way out and I don't see that happening
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Hakeemalao: 5:31am On May 24, 2018
insha alhau because buari av already offend god u recover alot of billion dollar abacha loot frm oversee and u teling he nt corrupt dis man regret one day
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by MarassG(m): 6:22am On May 24, 2018
He who talks about Homosexuality knows and practice Homosexuality Gbam!!!
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by MarassG(m): 6:26am On May 24, 2018
einsteine:

Hope you said all that when the opposition was insulting GEJ every day four years ago.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by mhisbliss(f): 6:28am On May 24, 2018
Organs:

He is pained, He is in prison in Cali, cannot enjoy the egusi, ewedu and the nigerianess that you take for granted. He cannot even chyk you or any normal home grown naija babe... the guy is suffering and Buhari is the reason for all his woes, so is Deziani, Femi Aluko, etc.
Who cares? I like him as long as he keeps doing this
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by MarassG(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2018
einsteine:

No he is not mad, it is very simple he is just explaining what he does with cows simple. If he is a true man of God, he should come back to Nigeria and let see how pastor enough he is! I feel sorry for those who allow him to even preach to them.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Revolva(m): 7:09am On May 24, 2018
dis man is going too far ...homosexual cow...wat does dat mean
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2018
Is this man Reno a pastor or a homosexual junkie?
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Organs(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Who cares? I like him as long as he keeps doing this

Really?? How so? What is it you like about him? Also, do you believe he is doing what he is doing for you, us?
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by omoharry(f): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
This is sooooooooo gross. the name of your father means a he goat..that does not mean you should reason like one.Reno you are on your own
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by DamiBukola: 12:27pm On May 24, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I dislike Buhari and think he's incompetent BUT

This is childish and uncalled for. You don't disrespect your President that way
Buhari never respected any past President.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:16pm On May 24, 2018
DamiBukola:
Buhari never respected any past President.

But he never went to the extent of saying things this childish, vulgar and frankly inane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima / Oshiomhole Visits Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu (photos) / Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.