Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15284 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni you cannot keep asking for what you already erased. Can you un-erase what you already erased? cheesy

I didn't ask you for anything in that post. I just showed you that what you were claiming is total nonsense, but as usual you went on with your usual dance of shame because your nonsense was showed to you right in your face.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 9:44pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

I didn't ask you for anything in that post. I just showed you that what you were claiming is total nonsense, but as usual you went on with your usual dance of shame because your nonsense was showed to you right in your face.

I also didn't ask you for anything in mine but as usual you just went off in your usual rant filled tirades.

Besides my post implied that you cannot keep asking for evidence for a God you already said does not exist. Can a non existent God present a non existent evidence to you? Wherewith shall it be gotten? grin

You atheists always claim you cannot prove a negative but you forget you cannot also ask for a negative as proof for a negative. Can you ask for a non existent proof for a God who you say does not exist? cheesy

If you cannot see how self defeating your demands are then sorry is your name.

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 9:53pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I also didn't ask you for anything in mine but as usual you just went off in your usual rant filled tirades.

Besides my post implied that you cannot keep asking for evidence for a God you already said does not exist. Can a non existent God present a non existent evidence to you? Wherewith shall it be gotten? grin

You atheists always claim you cannot prove a negative but you forget you cannot also ask for a negative as proof for a negative. Can you ask for a non existent proof for a God who you say does not exist? cheesy

If you cannot see how self defeating your demands are then sorry is your name.

Why all these irrational dance of shame na?

You made a claim that there is this holy spirit that guides you and tells you the truth, your activities here on the religious section shows that what ever spirit or what ever that guides you guides you to lies, hypocrisy and deceit.

Again here is the post read it and let it sink it very well this time.

Which truth does this spirit guide you to? Is it the spirit of your God that guides you to tell all the lies you are known for here? Is it the spirit that guides you to plagiarize stuffs and deceptively post them here as yours? Is it the spirit that guides you when you are throwing insults and engaging in your various acts of hypocrisy? Where is this spirit in your actions and behavior? Or are these things all you have to show for it?

Keep deluding yourself thinking you have something special that others don't because you subscribeto ancient mythology. You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 10:03pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

Why all these irrational dance of shame na?

You made a claim that there is this holy spirit that guides you and tells you the truth, your activities here on the religious section shows that what ever spirit or what ever that guides you guides you to lies, hypocrisy and deceit.

Again here is the post read it and let it sink it very well this time.

Which truth does this spirit guide you to? Is it the spirit of your God that guides you to tell all the lies you are known for here? Is it the spirit that guides you to plagiarize stuffs and deceptively post them here as yours? Is it the spirit that guides you when you are throwing insults and engaging in your various acts of hypocrisy? Where is this spirit in your actions and behavior? Or are these things all you have to show for it?

Keep deluding yourself thinking you have something special that others don't because you subscribeto ancient mythology. You can't give what you don't have.

1) I am not the cause of your daily seething rage over a God you claimed does not exist.

2) I am also not the one who is responsible for your daily inability to switch off the thoughts of this God you claim does not exist

3) I am also not responsible for your daily inability to fully accept the non existence of this God despite your claim in that regard because you talk about him even far more than those who actually believe in him.

You jump from christian thread to christian thread with rage and torment in your soul over a God you already claimed does nor exist. If they let you, you would be up as late as 2am Nigerian time still on the same matter and up as early as 4am Nigerian time still on the same issue.

You keep asking questions and demanding for answers about a God you already claimed does not exist. So based on the fact that you are already on a negative claim that God does not exist then do not expect any answers from anyone toward your questions. Or do you not realise that such answers do not exist as well? Along with this non existent God, answers regarding him also stopped existing the moment you claimed he does not exist. This is logic 101.

You do not have God and you claim he does not even exist yet you keep on and on and on about this God.

Anyway I encourage you to continue after all all publicity is still publicity and even what people claim as bad publicity is often also good publicity. So thank you for the free publicity you are giving to God despite claiming he does not exist.

You have been rendering this service for about 8 or 9years now at your own expense. You buy data and all to use up in talking about a non existent God. grin

You are a very good worker for this company. Keep up the good work cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 10:29pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1) I am not the cause of your daily seething rage over a God you claimed does not exist.

2) I am also not the one who is responsible for your daily inability to switch off the thoughts of this God you claim does not exist

3) I am also not responsible for your daily inability to fully accept the non existence of this God despite your claim in that regard because you talk about him even far more than those who actually believe in him.

You jump from christian thread to christian thread with rage and torment in your soul over a God you already claimed does nor exist. If they let you, you would be up as late as 2am Nigerian time still on the same matter and up as early as 4am Nigerian time still on the same issue.

You keep asking questions and demanding for answers about a God you already claimed does not exist. So based on the fact that you are already on a negative claim that God does not exist then do not expect any answers from anyone toward your questions. Or do you not realise that such answers do not exist as well? Along with this non existent God, answers regarding him also stopped existing the moment you claimed he does not exist. This is logic 101.

You do not have God and you claim he does not even exist yet you keep on and on and on about this God.

Anyway I encourage you to continue after all all publicity is still publicity and even what people claim as bad publicity is often also good publicity. So thank you for the free publicity you are giving to God despite claiming he does not exist.

You have been rendering this service for about 8 or 9years now at your own expense. You buy data and all to use up in talking about a non existent God. grin

You are a very good worker for this company. Keep up the good work cheesy

All these cries because you claim to have what you don't. You claim a spirit of truth guides you but all you display here is endless lies, deceit and hypocrisy.

I engage you about a God idea constantly. It is the idea that we always talk about. God does not exist but the idea is believed by many people including you, it is that idea that I talk about always.

There are different time zones in the world you village idiot. Nigerian time isn't the only time zone that exits in the world. It could be 2am in Nigeria but 10 am where I am. Stop acting like a village idiot. You are the one that have been caught ranting raving and speaking and making points for an alleged God by 2am Nigerian time because your God can't do that for himself. He relies on you to skip sleep and be ranting and raving with people on the Internet defending him by 2am.

So your God can not publicize himself and relies on an atheist to do the publicity for him abi?

When will you God ever do anything for himself na? He relies on you to defend him and constantly his case for him, now it's an atheist he's using for publicity according to you? Read the nonsense you type and cry at your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 10:38pm On May 28, 2018
dalaman:

All these cries because you claim to have what you don't. You claim a spirit of truth guides you but all you display here is endless lies, deceit and hypocrisy.

I engage you about a God idea constantly. It is the idea that we always talk about. God does not exist but the idea is believed by many people including you, it is that idea that I talk about always.

There are different time zones in the world you village idiot. Nigerian time isn't the only time zone that exits in the world. It could be 2am in Nigeria but 10 am where I am. Stop acting like a village idiot. You are the one that have been caught ranting raving and speaking and making points for an alleged God by 2am Nigerian time because your God can't do that for himself. He relies on you to skip sleep and be ranting and raving with people on the Internet defending him by 2am.

So your God can not publicize himself and relies on an atheist to do the publicity for him abi?

When will you God ever do anything for himself na? He relies on you to defend him and constantly his case for him, now it's an atheist he's using for publicity according to you? Read the nonsense you type and cry at your stupidity.

See confirmed m0ron who cannot understand why I deliberately included NIGERIAN TIME whenever I mentioned time. Ode overload.

Yes you are doing FREE publicity for God and I encourage you to do more since the meaning of the term DOES NOT EXIST is lost on you.

I wish you could see your stupidity laughing right in your face. See all the venom flowing freely out of you over a God whom you say does not exist grin

Ogbeni go ahead and angrily pop a blood vessel it would be termed suicide from complicated bereavement disorder.

Let the God idea Go! You say na lie.....yet you claim God does not exist

Okay na let God Go! ..... You say na lie. Yet you slam him as a myth.

I repeat, you are a good worker. Pay for More data and spend it on attacking a God you say does not exist and also on this free publicity. You are indeed a very good staff who enjoys working with his own money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Hakeem12(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2018
A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts afraid to believe the truth that there is no order, there is no power, that all religions are just metastasizing mind worms meant to divide us by the charlatans who want to rule us. And yet some fools argue here on Nairaland day and night for his existence. Religion is the only department where reasoning is discouraged and yet encouraged on other walks of life. Fools who think a carpenter in the middle east died for their sins. The same person who said in the book of Luke that whosoever is not with him is against him and should be killed, who encouraged genocide and yet claims to preach love. Also the prophet Muhammad who practised child marriage, condemned and killed his enemies and other irresponsible acts is a role model for some people? Man Bleep religion. Most of these fools on Nairaland who defend it don't even read their bible or Quran as the case may be. If they did they would know religion is a house of cards, the more you know, the less you believe.

Shouldn't a literalist worry about the fact that Matthew traces Joseph's descent from King David via twenty-eight intermediate generations, while Luke has forty-one generations? Worse, there is almost no overlap in the names on the two lists! In any case, if Jesus really was born of a virgin, Joseph's ancestry is irrelevant and cannot be used to fulfil, on Jesus' behalf, the Old Testament prophecy that the Messiah should be descended from David.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Hakeem12(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2018
One of Einstein's most eagerly quoted remarks is 'Science
without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.' But then Einstein said: it was of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 10:06am On May 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

See confirmed m0ron who cannot understand why I deliberately included NIGERIAN TIME whenever I mentioned time. Ode overload.

Yes you are doing FREE publicity for God and I encourage you to do more since the meaning of the term DOES NOT EXIST is lost on you.

I wish you could see your stupidity laughing right in your face. See all the venom flowing freely out of you over a God whom you say does not exist grin

Ogbeni go ahead and angrily pop a blood vessel it would be termed suicide from complicated bereavement disorder.

Let the God idea Go! You say na lie.....yet you claim God does not exist

Okay na let God Go! ..... You say na lie. Yet you slam him as a myth.

I repeat, you are a good worker. Pay for More data and spend it on attacking a God you say does not exist and also on this free publicity. You are indeed a very good staff who enjoys working with his own money grin

All this cries and dance of shame because you've been shown that you are an empty noise maker that doesn't have what he always claims he has.
You claim you have a spirit of truth inside you but you are a known liar, deceiver and a known hypocrite. The fact that this truth is always starring at you in your face and am constantly pointing it out to you makes you totally unstable.

1. Why mention Nigerian time when you know that there are different time zones and I live in a time zone that is hours ahead of Nigeria. The other time you were trying to mock me that it's 2am(you didn't mention any Nigerian time) and am still online talking about a God that doesn't exist until I pointed out to you that it's not every body that lives in the same time zone as you are. I was living in a time zone that is many hours ahead of Nigeria when I made that post. But a local champion like you thinks everything and everyone uses the same time zone.

2. You keep letting use to know that your God resides in your head. You as a human with your limited abilities need others for publicity. A God that is powerful and can do all things as alleged and advertised needs people including atheist for publicity because such a God only lives inside your head and no where else that's why you ascribe to it your limitations and everything.

Continue you dance of shame.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2018
dalaman:

can you just ignore the idiot. Any honest christian would cringe at his dishonesty. Always shifting the focus of discuss and attacking personalities than the subject. These are the defenders of a religion that claims to be based on truth and wants to be seen as honourable? Laughable. Same reason many are not going to churches anymore, realizing the blatant lies that are used to sustain the church

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 10:27am On May 29, 2018
HardMirror:
can you just ignore the idiot. Any honest christian would cringe at his dishonesty. Always shifting the focus of discuss and attacking personalities than the subject. These are the defenders of a religion that claims to be based on truth and wants to be seen as honourable? Laughable. Same reason many are not going to churches anymore, realizing the blatant lies that are used to sustain the church

Seriously, they can't give what they don't have. His tactics as you've pointed out is to attack the personality rather than the subject of discussion when he notices that he has nothing to say about the subject of discussion.

There is a spirit of truth that guides him he claims and hurriedly posted biblical verses as if it means anything. But what do we get to see fom his conduct here are lies, deceit and hypocrisy vices that he has been caught engaging in red handed and is notorious for here.

But then in his world of delusion he has a spirit of truth that guides, only that the spirit guides him into telling lies , deceit and hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2018
dalaman:

Seriously, they can't give what they don't have. His tactics as you've punted outbid to attack the personality rather than the subject of discussion when he notices that he has nothing to say about the subject of discussion.

There is a spirit of truth that guides me and hurriedly posted biblical verses as if it means anything. But what do we get to see fom his conduct here are lies, deceit and hypocrisy vices that he has been caught engaging in red handed and is notorious for here.

But then in his world of delusion he is a spirit of truth that guides, only that the spirit guides him into telling lies , deceit and hypocrisy.
so much for the defenders of a religion they claim is better than the rest.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Niflheim(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2018
It is wrong for the atheists to claim that god does not exist!!! God exists, but only in 2 places.................

1.In the minds of mentally malfunctioning monkeys.

2.In comics compiled by cannibalistic caveman and crazy clowns whose craniums have been corrupted by cannibis and cocaine!!!

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by lilliesboy(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2018
It was a great privilege and joy meeting Mr. Leo Igwe one-on-one today at the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. I could not quite believe he was the great Leo Igwe a lot of us have been hearing about both home and oversea - a global figure of "humanism" and human rights not just in Africa but the world at large. I mean, he looks "simple" and had a great sense of humour like Mr. Calistus Igwilo; one may never even believe he is a "PhD" (doctorate degree) holder and someone that has achieved great heights in different areas of life. That is how most great people are - they look simple to the point of making so many people they come in contact with them for the first time to underrate them but only to prove those same people wrong when they later get to know about their high-achieving profiles.

He was also quite surprised to meet and see that this Satanic boy often posting Satanic things on Facebook is actually "small" in size and look even simpler - a "small" Satan with simple looks. I guess we share some things in common. Anyway, we sat one-on-one alone, had a drink and great discussion for an hour in a serene and cool environment. He is an intelligent fellow - an atheist with a sense of humour, empathy and zeal to promote humanism. It was a great time with Mr. Leo Igwe - co-founder/President of the "Humanist Association of Nigeria" (HAN) and renowned member of the "International Humanist and Ethical Union" (IHEU), e.t.c. We appeared to understand each other's views and experiences well. One thing about humanists (i.e. atheists, agnostics, deists, "Satanists," mystics, "Marxists" e.t.c) is that we UNDERSTAND each other's ordeals or feelings even before the other person clearly expresses them, and that is because we all experience these societal discriminations and persecutions from fanatically-deluded and hypocritical religionists in different ways despite our socioeconomic strata.

Sir, if you are reading this like I believe, I want to thank you for taking time to meet me one-on-one today at the University of Ibadan, taking me out to relax and discuss relevant issues affecting humanity especially in Nigeria, e.t.c. And thank you for "what" you gave me amongst other educational articles, I really appreciate even if it may look small or mean nothing to you. Believe it or not, sir: you and FEW others have just helped to COMPLETELY PAY my HUGE "M.SC school FEES" today from what you gave to me. I will NEVER forget you, Calistus and "FEW others" who have been of GREAT help and/or ENCOURAGEMENT to me at this point in time even when I did not have to "go on my knees" before you. You did not do it because there is a bloody "god" or allah in "the sky" who is going to "reward" you later (in the fucking Afterlife), but you all did it for GOODNESS SAKE - for the sake of HUMANITY. Thank you too my close childhood friend - Mr. Boubai Amaebi. You are truly a friend, and being friends since 1996 to date is not a joke.

Humanism shall continue to grow in Nigeria (Africa) and worldwide; (organized) religions with BLOOD-thirsty, DISCRIMINATORY, HYPOCRITICAL, and EXTORTIVE tendencies must not have much influence in our daily lives politically, educationally, socially, economically and/or psychologically! The struggle continues, Humanists worldwide must try to continue and remain in UNITY no matter what! Be your "sister/brother's" keeper according to your own ability and courage at all times!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Igwe
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Atheists, how did your parents, friends and siblings react on knowing you've stopped believing in God?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2018
raptex:
Atheists, how did your parents, friends and siblings react on knowing you've stopped believing in God?
shock, anger, pity then acceptance. To be an atheist you dont give a fvck
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by omoadeleye(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
when you say God is an atheist, do you want unlimited Gods? like, you want the God you are worshipping to worship another God too? okay, Buhari is the president of this country, do you want Buhari to be the vice president again and still have another president to rule over him? so there is a reason why God is the supreme leader of all gods at least there are other gods, and there's God, so there is nothing logical to this topic... i don't need to watch the video,

just have faith, faith is believing what you don't see, and if you don't want to have faith you don't need to be trying all hard to force people believe in what you believe in, just focus on the problems of your life, or is the existence of God or the word God is making you uncomfortable in this life?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
omoadeleye:
when you say God is an atheist, do you want unlimited Gods? like, you want the God you are worshipping to worship another God too? okay, Buhari is the president of this country, do you want Buhari to be the vice president again and still have another president to rule over him? so there is a reason why God is the supreme leader of all gods at least there are other gods, and there's God, so there is nothing logical to this topic... i don't need to watch the video,

just have faith, faith is believing what you don't see, and if you don't want to have faith you don't need to be trying all hard to force people believe in what you believe in, just focus on the problems of your life, or is the existence of God or the word God is making you uncomfortable in this life?

You have no idea who you are talking to. The guy is looses his sanity at the mention of the word GOD.

Its like thorns begin pricking him from the inside anytime that word is mentioned and he is forced to lash out and say all sorts of things against a God he claims does not exist.

How can someone say something does not exist yet spends so much energy talking about it.

Imagine a thread with the title "God is an atheist" yet God does not exist to him. I wonder what the word "IS" means in his world?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have no idea who you are talking to. The guy is looses his sanity at the mention of the word GOD.

Its like thorns begin pricking him from the inside anytime that word is mentioned and he is forced to lash out and say all sorts of things against a God he claims does not exist.

How can someone say something does not exist yet spends so much energy talking about it.

Imagine a thread with the title "God is an atheist" yet God does not exist to him. I wonder what the word "IS" means in his world?
Watch the video
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Godpolymath:
Watch the video

Video I already watched and analysed and fully debunked?

Look for where I debunked it on this thread. My debunking it sent the OP into a fit of rage and others with him.

Maybe you can join them in their epileptic rage.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.