Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15240 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2018
rhektor:

Scammers like you will continue to thrive on a faceless forum like this. By the way did you just write kids? You must be Robert Mugabe grin
Multiple accounts? So you're still singing this old song like a broken record.
If not that Seun is being partial, you should have been ban for life on this forum for writing lies here in your bid to fool the uninformed
oga accuser are you still digging for the lies? I am still waiting tho i know these are just tactics to derail the thread after you fail to counter it intelligently (u cant give what you dont have) hence your resort to start your customary hullabaloo
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 10:33pm On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
i shld summarize for a broke ass like you? Nairaland wont kill me with all this comedians. grin grin
By the way i dont understand the last sentence in your post. I should get ready to be question
I'm actually broke now and I'm honestly managing my data. If you summarize and it makes sense I'll download.

Being broke shouldn't warrant insult from a nobody like you. I will question you because I don't have access to the person who makes the video, so all my questions will be directed to you.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

I'm actually broke now and I'm honestly managing my data. If you summarize and it makes sense I'll download.

Being broke shouldn't warrant insult from a nobody like you. I will question you because I don't have access to the person who makes the video, so all my questions will be directed to you.
hahahaha. You may be a nobody. But i am somebody. Pray to jesus to credit your phone. Lol. Dolt

By the way i am ready for your questions as long as it has to do with the video.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 10:42pm On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
hahahaha. You may be a nobody. But i am somebody. Pray to jesus to credit your phone. Lol. Dolt

By the way i am ready for your questions as long as it has to do with the video.

In other words, you can't summarize what you open a thread on. It's well.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

In other words, you can't summarize what you open a thread on. It's well.
that sounds better. How do you feel expressing yourself in this civil manner? You wanted to be proving boss before. Respect is reciprocal. I may consider summarising now that u seem calm and collected
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:
that sounds better. How do you feel expressing yourself in this civil manner? You wanted to be proving boss before. Respect is reciprocal. I may consider summarising now that u seem calm and collected

But you insulted me first. Thanks ahead for the summarization.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2018
luvmijeje:

But you insulted me first. Thanks ahead for the summarization.

Lets not banta on that.
THE SUMMERY
Who created God?
God claims he was never created and has no God. God is just like a typical Atheist. Atheists refuse to accept they were created by a god.
So God is so sure he has no creator and is all boastful about it. Well shiit happens and God dies only to realize he actually has a creator.

This same creator argues he is the ultimate and was not created. Only to also realize he has a creator. On and on it goes...
How can a sophisticated human exist without a creator? If humans muxt be created because it is impossible for us to just exist by chance, then why is it convenient to believe a god could exist without a creator

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 11:23pm On May 24, 2018
HardMirror:

Lets not banta on that.
THE SUMMERY
Who created God?
God claims he was never created and has no God. God is just like a typical Atheist. Atheists refuse to accept they were created by a god.
So God is so sure he has no creator and is all boastful about it. Well shiit happens and God dies only to realize he actually has a creator.

This same creator argues he is the ultimate and was not created. Only to also realize he has a creator. On and on it goes...
How can a sophisticated human exist without a creator? If humans muxt be created because it is impossible for us to just exist by chance, then why is it convenient to believe a god could exist without a creator
Interesting. I'm going to ask you 5 questions tomorrow. My battery is very low, so I'll back tomorrow with my questions. Thanks again for the summarization.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by toffy333(m): 1:01am On May 25, 2018
Following!
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 6:20am On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

Lets not banta on that.
THE SUMMERY
Who created God?

Why is it convenient to believed God could exist without a creator? Please do answer the following questions:

1. In what way is God like man?

2. in what way does God think like a way?

3. In what way has man created the same replica of what God created?

4. In what way has a man ever be worship for centuries and centuries and centuries past till now?

5. And what belief has been widespread as the belief in God?

So on what ground are you comparing an Atheist to God?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

Why is it convenient to believed God could exist without a creator? Please do answer the following questions:

1. In what way is God like man?

2. in what way does God think like a way?

3. In what way has man created the same replica of what God created?

4. In what way has a man ever be worship for centuries and centuries and centuries past till now?

5. And what belief has been widespread as the belief in God?

So on what ground are you comparing an Atheist to God?
1. God is everything like man. God talks, walks, regrets, gets angry, gets jealous, thinks sits on chairs, rests, even eats etc. You would only argue this if you dont read your bible.

2. How does god think like an atheist? God claims he has no creator. God does not believe in a god. That is shear atheistic arrogance. Why should we believe we cannot exist without a creator, but agree god has no creator?

3. The question you should be asking is what has god created? I am sure of the many things man has created. Everything in your house was created by man. But i dont know a single thing god created.

4. Men have been worshipped so has idols. How long they have been worshipped is irrelevant. Do you know hinduism is about 4000years old? The fact that for 4000 years people have been worshiping idols of elephant and women with 6 hands, does that not show you that man is fallable to gullibility? Even if man worships another man for just one day, it is enough proof of our gullibility. So this should not be a competition on who has been gullible for the longest period.

5. That something is wide spread does not make it correct. Islam has almost as many adherents as christianity same with hinduism. Dont forget once upon a time the whole world believed the earth was flat. Dont forget once upon a time the whole world thought diseases where caused by spirits and not micro-organisms. People can be fooolish on a mass scale. Not new to humanity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 10:53am On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:
that is why i am an atheist, christians appeal to authority, you count seun's opinion over your own capacity to reason. I dont care if seun approves or not. It makes a lot of logic sense. Watch and think for yourself. Or are you also one of those who is managing free 10mb data on your phone?
That is the problem with religious people,they are programmed in such a way not to question authority they were thought...

They were thought from childhood about the false belief so questioning their faith is contractiditive to their mentality..

It takes a superior human to see the falsehood

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 11:20am On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

1. God is everything like man. God talks, walks, regrets, gets angry, gets jealous, thinks sits on chairs, rests, even eats etc. You would only argue this if you dont read your bible.

2. How does god think like an atheist? God claims he has no creator. God does not believe in a god. That is shear atheistic arrogance. Why should we believe we cannot exist without a creator, but agree god has no creator?

3. The question you should be asking is what has god created? I am sure of the many things man has created. Everything in your house was created by man. But i dont know a single thing god created.

4. Men have been worshipped so has idols. How long they have been worshipped is irrelevant. Do you know hinduism is about 4000years old? The fact that for 4000 years people have been worshiping idols of elephant and women with 6 hands, does that not show you that man is fallable to gullibility? Even if man worships another man for just one day, it is enough proof of our gullibility. So this should not be a competition on who has been gullible for the longest period.

5. That something is wide spread does not make it correct. Islam has almost as many adherents as christianity same with hinduism. Dont forget once upon a time the whole world believed the earth was flat. Dont forget once upon a time the whole world thought diseases where caused by spirits and not micro-organisms. People can be fooolish on a mass scale. Not new to humanity

I landed. I refuse to mixed up everything together. Let's pick the point one by one.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2018

Hmmn

1. God talks to man in all languages. Do man talk in all languages?

2. God walk? No man born of a woman has ever seen God, so how do you know he walks. Give me biblical references.

3. God regrets? He actually hate when man is disobedient but is there a man who can create something that has an option to be obedient or be disobedient?

4. God gets jealous but is there a man who has created something that has an option to serve his maker or not?

5. God sit on a chair? Biblical references please?

6. God rest? But what man has ever created a planet talk less of a galaxy?

7. God eats? Biblical references please?

HardMirror, where are thou?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by BossLaifay(f): 1:03pm On May 25, 2018
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by BossLaifay(f): 1:06pm On May 25, 2018
Godpolymath:
That is the problem with religious people,they are programmed in such a way not to question authority they were thought...

They were thought from childhood about the false belief so questioning their faith is contractiditive to their mentality..

It takes a superior human to see the falsehood
So true! I am from a religious background and only started questioning religion months ago after being away from the church in years. Sometimes I still feel that fear like "are you sure over 3 billion people are wrong and you are correct?"

But the truth is the moment you free yourself and allow yourself to reason you will see you have been in bondage since birth. But religious fanatics are too scared.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

Hmmn

1. God talks to man in all languages. Do man talk in all languages?
yes he talks to them in all languages because that voice talking to you is your own thoughts not god.

2. God walk? No man born of a woman has ever seen God, so how do you know he walks. Give me biblical references.
now this is a dumb question. in genesis did god not stroll around the garden? asking me this question is so dumb, making me doubt i should even be answering you when obviously you dont read your bible. even saying no one has seen god. geezzzz!!!!! get a bible before you try to engage me in any discuss. so jacob did not see god? or shld i start listing them to you?

3. God regrets? He actually hate when man is disobedient but is there a man who can create something that has an option to be obedient or be disobedient?
an all knowing god that regrets. is that one a god? if you are all knowing you shld have no reason to regret cos noting surprises you.

4. God gets jealous but is there a man who has created something that has an option to serve his maker or not?
how does this prove if god is real? so god is real because man has not created anything that has a mind of it's own? seems you are still in the stone ages not to know AI has advanced to that level.

5. God sit on a chair? Biblical references please?
geezzzeee!!!! here she goes again. a christian that has not read her bible. Isaiah 66:1 Psalm 2:4
6. God rest? But what man has ever created a planet talk less of a galaxy?
where did man claim to be omnipotent? an omnipotent god that rest? lol. you make me laugh.

7. God eats? Biblical references please?
another proof that you dont read you bible. i think i dont have to answer you. a simple google search will give you numerous instances in the bible where god ate. stop being lazy and asking me dumb questions.

HardMirror, where are thou?
i have endured your stark ignorance of the bible you claim to believe. next time ask sensible questions

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

Calling this video one of the most stupid I have ever watched is an understatement.

So an intelligent HUMAN mind can exist without having a creator? grin cheesy

Perhaps an intelligent robot can also exist without having a creator. Lmao oh lawwd what a silly and utterly foolish video.

Someone sits and imagines what God must be like and decides to make a video based on his own perception of God but not based on the actual REALITY of God so from the very beginning of the video we have all shades of human bias and atheist stupidity at play ad he tries so hard to rationalise the God being in his puny atheistic human mind. grin

The atheist in the video claims his intelligence came from evolution yet in the same video claims intelligence was not created. Well there goes the laws of cause and effect thrown into the trash can of logic grin cheesy

Even if this atheist claims intelligence came from evolution does this not mean that intelligence WAS CAUSED? DOES THIS NOT MEAN IT WAS CREATED?

And then he goes into the silly dead end of infinite regress where he says there must be something that God does not know that he does not know despite the fact that scientifically INFINITE REGRESS IS NULL AND VOID IN SCIENCE AND BECAME SO AT THE ADVENT OF CAUSE AND EFFECT AND THE LAW OF MOTION.

Then in his warped atheistic mind he imagines being able to kill God and then God dies and discovers he had a creator. When atheists refuse to think it makes everything they do or say so painful to the eyes and ears. WHAT PART OF THE EXPRESSION THAT GOD IS ETERNAL DOES THE MAKER OF THE VIDEO OR HARDMIRROR NOT UNDERSTAND?

Has he been able to FIRST even prove that God isn't eternal before assuming God can die and that God has a creator? Who took over the mantle of GODSHIP from God if he wasn't eternal? Who is next in line to his GODSHIP? Such atheistic stupidity.

Then this moronic atheist now created a scene where God (who by the way is eternal) is told by his own alleged creator that he was created so he (the creator of God) could have a relationship with him. However this atheist video maker and hardmirror his stooge forgot to also include when and where this creator of God made God aware of his purpose during Gods existence so that he was aware prior to this scripted atheist killing of an eternal God. grin

Then comes one of the most stupid things I have ever heard. God says he is eternal (which by the way means WITHOUT END) While this alleged creator of God claims HE IS BEYOND ETERNAL. What the hell is beyond eternal when eternal is already without an end? He can only be beyond eternal once eternity ends but since eternity has no ending then what the hell are hardmirror and this obviously unintelligent video maker thinking? grin

Then this nitwit video maker goes into the killing God over and over again despite him already being killed before so as to prove that God could have been created by other Gods and the loop goes on until it stops with man who now claims he created all the gods yet he as man was not created and that gods were the product of the twisted human minds over many generations. But this video maker and hard mirror his stooge forgot that at the very beginning of this same video they claimed man and his intelligence were not created yet talked about evolution which itself is A CAUSE (creation) and here at the end the man there claims not to be created and then he claims humanity is growing up and that God is a childish idea.

The truth is that it was that very last statement that was the only true thing in this entire video.

Humanity is indeed growing up. When we were children there was more peace, love, friendship but as adults we now know envy, jealousy,wickedness, murder, slander and everything evil.

A fact that shows that contrary to what the OP might think, God is needed now more than ever and it is time to do away with stupid thoughts such as those of the OP and the video maker.

What an utterly stupid video and a total waste of data.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2018
BossLaifay:

Quite brilliant I must admit.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkMatter2525 watch his other videos here. i have watched them all. thanks to seun that introduced me to darkmatter about 3 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NonStampCollector that is another brilliant guy tho he is a poor animator, but very intelligent arguments he presents
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Calling this video one of the most stupid I have ever watched is an understatement.

So an intelligent HUMAN mind can exist without having a creator? grin cheesy

Perhaps an intelligent robot can also exist without having a creator. Lmao oh lawwd what a silly and utterly foolish video.

Someone sits and imagines what God must be like and decides to make a video based on his own perception of God but not based on the actual REALITY of God so from the very beginning of the video we have all shades of human bias and atheist stupidity at play ad he tries so hard to rationalise the God being in his puny atheistic human mind. grin

The atheist in the video claims his intelligence came from evolution yet in the same video claims intelligence was not created. Well there goes the laws of cause and effect thrown into the trash can of logic grin cheesy

Even if this atheist claims intelligence came from evolution does this not mean that intelligence WAS CAUSED? DOES THIS NOT MEAN IT WAS CREATED?

And then he goes into the silly dead end of infinite regress where he says there must be something that God does not know that he does not know despite the fact that scientifically INFINITE REGRESS IS NULL AND VOID IN SCIENCE AND BECAME SO AT THE ADVENT OF CAUSE AND EFFECT AND THE LAW OF MOTION.

Then in his warped atheistic mind he imagines being able to kill God and then God dies and discovers he had a creator. When atheists refuse to think it makes everything they do or say so painful to the eyes and ears. WHAT PART OF THE EXPRESSION THAT GOD IS ETERNAL DOES THE MAKER OF THE VIDEO OR HARDMIRROR NOT UNDERSTAND?

Has he been able to FIRST even prove that God isn't eternal before assuming God can die and that God has a creator? Who took over the mantle of GODSHIP from God if he wasn't eternal? Who is next in line to his GODSHIP? Such atheistic stupidity.

Then this moronic atheist now created a scene where God (who by the way is eternal) is told by his own alleged creator that he was created so he (the creator of God) could have a relationship with him. However this atheist video maker and hardmirror his stooge forgot to also include when and where this creator of God made God aware of his purpose during Gods existence so that he was aware prior to this scripted atheist killing of an eternal God. grin

Then comes one of the most stupid things I have ever heard. God says he is eternal (which by the way means WITHOUT END) While this alleged creator of God claims HE IS BEYOND ETERNAL. What the hell is beyond eternal when eternal is already without an end? He can only be beyond eternal once eternity ends but since eternity has no ending then what the hell are hardmirror and this obviously unintelligent video maker thinking? grin

Then this nitwit video maker goes into the killing God over and over again despite him already being killed before so as to prove that God could have been created by other Gods and the loop goes on until it stops with man who now claims he created all the gods yet he as man was not created and that gods were the product of the twisted human minds over many generations. But this video maker and hard mirror his stooge forgot that at the very beginning of this same video they claimed man and his intelligence were not created yet talked about evolution which itself is A CAUSE (creation) and here at the end the man there claims not to be created and then he claims humanity is growing up and that God is a childish idea.

The truth is that it was that very last statement that was the only true thing in this entire video.

Humanity is indeed growing up. When we were children there was more peace, love, friendship but as adults we now know envy, jealousy,wickedness, murder, slander and everything evil.

A fact that shows that contrary to what the OP might think, God is needed now more than ever and it is time to do away with stupid thoughts such as those of the OP and the video maker.

What an utterly stupid video and a total waste of data.

is your god intelligent?
so an intelligent god can exist without having a creator?

saying your comment is one of the most unintelligent statements ever is an understatement

3 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 1:46pm On May 25, 2018
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 1:47pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

is your god intelligent?
so an intelligent god can exist without having a creator?

saying your comment is one of the most unintelligent statements ever is an understatement

You obviously missed another very obvious thing in my write up which shredded your entire OP. If you could miss that in black and white then no wonder you couldn't think deeply about this video and clearly seen how stupid it was and no wonder your mental state is extremely poor to say the least. Let me post what you missed again as a response to the jargon you posted up there.

Someone sits and imagines what God must be like and decides to make a video based on his own perception of God but not based on the actual REALITY of God so from the very beginning of the video we have all shades of human bias and atheist stupidity at play and he tries so hard to rationalise the God being in his puny atheistic human mind

Hardmirror turn in your brain for an upgrade!

Enough said!

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 1:51pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You obviously missed another very obvious thing in my write up which shredded your entire OP. If you could miss that in black and white then no wonder you couldn't think deeply about this video and clearly seen how stupid it was and no wonder your mental state is extremely poor to say the least. Let me post what you missed again as a response to the jargon you posted up there.

"Someone sits and imagines what God must be like and decides to make a video based on his own perception of God but not based on the actual REALITY of God so from the very beginning of the video we have all shades of human bias and atheist stupidity at play and he tries so hard to rationalise the God being in his puny atheistic human mind"

Hardmirror turn in your brain for an upgrade!

Enough said!

is that your joker? lol.
some people sat and invented god, a god full of contradictions and bias only humans should have with theist stupidity and tried so hard to make god realistic.

Butterfly turn in your brain for an upgrade!
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

"Someone sits and imagines what God must be like and decides to make a video based on his own perception of God but not based on the actual REALITY of God so from the very beginning of the video we have all shades of human bias and atheist stupidity at play and he tries so hard to rationalise the God being in his puny atheistic human mind"
is that your joker? lol.
some people sat and invented god, a god full of contradictions and bias only humans should have with theist stupidity and tried so hard to make god realistic.

Butterfly turn in your brain for an upgrade!

Same humdrum comments devoid of any iota of deep thought.

I will post it again and keep doing so until your stupidity dawns on you because it is clear you wear it like a perfume.

Someone sits and imagines what God must be like and decides to make a video based on his own perception of God but not based on the actual REALITY of God so from the very beginning of the video we have all shades of human bias and atheist stupidity at play and he tries so hard to rationalise the God being in his puny atheistic human mind

Am I shocked that you cannot even defend your own silly OP? cheesy

Nope. Making vacuous responses must be the most intelligent thing you can offer based on the obvious emptiness of the OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by luvmijeje(f): 2:02pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

yes he talks to them in all languages because that voice talking to you is your own thoughts not god.

now this is a dumb question. in genesis did god not stroll around the garden? asking me this question is so dumb, making me doubt i should even be answering you when obviously you dont read your bible. even saying no one has seen god. geezzzz!!!!! get a bible before you try to engage me in any discuss. so jacob did not see god? or shld i start listing them to you?

an all knowing god that regrets. is that one a god? if you are all knowing you shld have no reason to regret cos noting surprises you.
how does this prove if god is real? so god is real because man has not created anything that has a mind of it's own? seems you are still in the stone ages not to know AI has advanced to that level.
geezzzeee!!!! here she goes again. a christian that has not read her bible. Isaiah 66:1 Psalm 2:4
where did man claim to be omnipotent? an omnipotent god that rest? lol. you make me laugh.
another proof that you dont read you bible. i think i dont have to answer you. a simple google search will give you numerous instances in the bible where god ate. stop being lazy and asking me dumb questions.
i have endured your stark ignorance of the bible you claim to believe. next time ask sensible questions

You are confusing yourself. You shouldn't have dabble into this by opening a thread if you're not convicted.

This is your words

For you to compare God to an Atheist, it simply means you believe in the existence of God. You can't compare something that exists with something that you believe doesn't exist.

The speaker is foolish for comparing something that exists with something he believes doesn't exist.

I don't want to say you are foolish like him for opening this thread.

The basis for comparison is flawed.

This is waste of my time.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Same humdrum comments devoid of any iota of deep thought.

I will post it again and keep doing so until your stupidity dawns on you because it is clear you wear it like a perfume.

Am I shocked that you cannot even defend your own silly OP? cheesy

Nope. Making vacuous responses must be the most intelligent thing you can offer based on the obvious emptiness of the OP.
am i shocked you are throwing tantrums and not making sense?

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Someone sits and imagines what God must be like and decides to make a video based on his own perception of God but not based on the actual REALITY of God so from the very beginning of the video we have all shades of human bias and atheist stupidity at play ad he tries so hard to rationalise the God being in his puny atheistic human mind.

What is the reality of God and how did you personally get to know about this reality. How can this "reality" be demonstrated to be real?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
luvmijeje:

You are confusing yourself. You shouldn't have dabble into this by opening a thread if you're not convicted.

This is your words

For you to compare God to an Atheist, it simply means you believe in the existence of God. You can't compare something that exists with something that you believe doesn't exist.

The speaker is foolish for comparing something that exists with something he believes doesn't exist.

I don't want to say you are foolish like him for opening this thread.

The basis for comparison is flawed.

This is waste of my time.

oh really? God exists? prove it
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
dalaman:

What is the reality of God and how did you personally get to know about this reality. How can this "reality" be demonstrated to be real?
expect him to start foaming like a rabid dog. no be butterfly wey we don know for ages?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 2:11pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

am i shocked you are throwing tantrums and not making sense?

Lmao he claims I am throwing tantrums when I have clearly shown so simply how totally silly you and the video maker are with this video.

And also shown that if such an obviously senseless and utterly stupid video such as this could make sense to you then it shows your level of mental reasoning. grin

Even your fellow atheist seun who on a good day loves the maker of the video and even you said seun introduced you to him. Yet seun said this video is stupid and senseless and In his own words

I feel that the whole God’s God thing was a waste of the brilliant animators time. A rabbit hole that leads nowhere.

In other words this allegedely "brilliant" animator came across as stupid this time around. Yet you could not see how stupid the video is.

You could not see the "the rabbit hole that leads to nowhere" grin

What a pity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by dalaman: 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
HardMirror:

expect him to start foaming like a rabid dog. no be butterfly wey we don know for ages?

He believes in a God that is an IDEA and a CONCEPTION of HUMAN beings. It is this IDEA that he is always trying to explain and rationalize everyday here, yet he still wants to berate an atheist for having a perception of God when all he has is a perception of an IDEA that humans created and decided to label it as God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Understand John 5:19 / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.