Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15445 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On May 27, 2018
shaybebaby:

Okay, god exists. And so do unicorns. cool

Don't compare the unicorns I ride to work everyday and shoots rainbow to imaginary entities like gods

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by shaybebaby(f): 8:56am On May 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao

How passionately do you engage in Zeus chats as you do about God?

Declaring God exists to you always triggers some passionate response about his alleged non existence from you atheists. grin

The key to your problem and the answer to your problems lies in when you begin to question why you must always pick offence or become passionate whenever comments like God exists are mentioned cheesy

Subconscious reality is evident all over you guys but you will always fail to see it.
But Zeus exists, he must do because he is written/spoken of in Greek mythology.
His crib is on Mount Olympus (a real mountain by the way).

Further more, he even starred in the movie Clash of the Titans.

There! I have proven that he exists because of he didn't, there would be no accounts of him not mention a movie.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 8:57am On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Whether you like or dont like, its his God as much as its yours too
Alright but which of the gods??

Yahwe...he was brought to africa through slavery and conquest,supported slavery,genocide,killing of babies,lying and other wicked acts,the slowpoke even sacrificed his son(himself?i dont know christianity is just to stupid to comprehend)so that he can forgive us,he is the worst of all gods created by humans.

Zeus...Rapist,incest,useless but clearly stronger than yahwe in terms of powers..

Krishna....Peaceful,have the humans welfare at heart,but he is still a myth.

siris..An egyptian god,have some evil personality though but compare to yahwe..hehehe

Africans deity...This is what you guys call dirty and powerless,you have no idea how much the whites envy you guys,since you have been brainwash you spit on it..

odin..a god that died and the cycles repeat..

so choose one?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by shaybebaby(f): 8:59am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:

Stop being childish and pushing forward stale arguments.

How many unicorn or toothfairy threads have you opened? cheesy
The tooth fairy exists. She puts coins under my son's pillow and I even captured her visit on my phone.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by shaybebaby(f): 9:04am On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Don't compare the unicorns I ride to work everyday and shoots rainbow to imaginary entities like gods
You ride unicorns to work? Cool!
I personally prefer flying my dragons so I can beat road traffic. cool

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:

So where is the evidence for the claims of atheists? The OP claimed God doesn't exist but rather is a creation of the human mind. WHERE IS HIS EVIDENCE? Atheists made the first claim here so their evidence is very much demanded.

However, they themselves have placed me on a restriction by demanding from me evidence of something that does not exist to them. Does this not also mean that the evidence does not exist?

As usual. No answer from you.

Show me evidence that you are now a Buddhist. Your claim requires proof. This is a faceless forum. Claims are a dime a dozen here.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7163936_images4_jpegc9fde20fd03e82b2cce033fc19f5260b

Then you are confused!

Mouth sealed

So says an atheist.
Provide link where I outrightly claimed to be an atheist.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:09am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:
i saw putin i laughed....

Some people are just too smart to be associated with religion e.g obama

And some people are just too dumb to be associated with atheism e.g Godpolymath.

If you were to make a case for the value of atheism it would surely get too many facepalms.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2018
God > à religious placeholder for honestly saying "I don't know".

God > an explanation for filling in gaps.

God > something people claim exist (complex being), yet can't be proven.

God > a confusing term to even the believers.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:22am On May 27, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

As usual. No answer from you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7163936_images4_jpegc9fde20fd03e82b2cce033fc19f5260b

Mouth sealed

Provide link where I outrightly claimed to be an atheist.

This is the very senselessness prevalent in atheism.

I should provide a link where you claimed you are an atheist as if the Genesis and revelation of your life is on nairaland. Smh

Perhaps you should provide a link where you said you are not an atheist with proof of that assertion.

A claim on a faceless forum isn't empirical.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 9:24am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:
Alright but which of the gods??

Yahwe...he was brought to africa through slavery and conquest, supported slavery, genocide, killing of babies, lying and other wicked acts,
the slowpoke even sacrificed his son(himself?
i dont know christianity is just to stupid to comprehend)so that he can forgive us, he is the worst of all gods created by humans.

Zeus...Rapist, incest, useless but clearly stronger than yahwe in terms of powers..

Krishna....Peaceful, have the humans welfare at heart,but he is still a myth.

siris..An egyptian god, have some evil personality though but compare to yahwe..hehehe

Africans deity...This is what you guys call dirty and powerless, you have no idea how much the whites envy you guys, since you have been brainwash you spit on it..

odin..a god that died and the cycles repeat..

so choose one?
You're entering idolatry to the fray
You should not allow your obsession with idolatry to obscure the truth that all gods are false, and that there is only one God

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2018
Christians in Nigeria will be looking highly on American christians in order to increase their faith and feel among..

Go read history and check what the present european Americans did to the natives,i know you guys wont feel anything since you will like to see billions of people roasting in hell.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You're entering idolatry to the fray
You should not allow your obsession with idolatry to obscure the truth that all gods are false, and that there is only one God
Okay so plese tell me the true God
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:29am On May 27, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
God > à religious placeholder for honestly saying "I don't know".

God > an explanation for filling in gaps.

God > something people claim exist (complex being), yet can't be proven.

God > a confusing term to even the believers.

God > A sacrilegious placeholder for atheists to dishonestly show their ignorance

God > an explanation far beyond the scope of atheists.

God > something theists know exist (complex being), something atheists say does not exist yet want an also non existent proof which an alleged non existent God has to offer.

God > a torment to atheists despite not existing.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:31am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:
Christians in Nigeria will be looking highly on American christians in order to increase their faith and feel among..

Go read history and check what the present european Americans did to the natives,i know you guys wont feel anything since you will like to see billions of people roasting in hell.

Oh red herring thou well plumed bird, thou finally appeareth. grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by mycoplasma: 9:37am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:

This is the very senselessness prevalent in atheism.

I should provide a link where you claimed you are an atheist as if the Genesis and revelation of your life is on nairaland. Smh

Perhaps you should provide a link where you said you are not an atheist with proof of that assertion.

A claim on a faceless forum isn't empirical.
Hahaha hahaha. Zero evidence as usual. Enter bush joor
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by mycoplasma: 9:38am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:

God > A sacrilegious placeholder for atheists to dishonestly show their ignorance

God > an explanation far beyond the scope of atheists.

God > something theists know exist (complex being), something atheists say does not exist yet want an also non existent proof which an alleged non existent God has to offer.

God > a torment to atheists despite not existing.
You can romance that message very well cheesy
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 9:40am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:
Okay so plese tell me the true God
What?
Are you too far down the rabbit hole, you dont see the light of day?

OK. The true God is the Creator, responsible for the creation of the Earth, world, and universe, your Creator.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:40am On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

Hahaha hahaha. Zero evidence as usual. Enter bush joor

Evidence from a non existent God to show that he exists despite him already not existing to you and thereby having his non existence unable to provide a directly linked evidence to his existence? I guess you do not realise your own folly grin

Mental evaluation is surely needed for you.

You need to come out from the bush you have already entered.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:42am On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
What?

OK. The true God is the Creator, responsible for the creation of the Earth, world, and universe, your Creator.

Next he would seek a definition and the name of this God. cheesy
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 9:44am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:
Next he would seek a definition and the name of this God. cheesy
I think you're prophesying ooo
Let's wait and see if you're proved right
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by mycoplasma: 9:46am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:

Evidence from a non existent God to show that he exists despite him already not existing to you and thereby having his non existence unable to provide a directly linked evidence to his existence? I guess you do not realise your own folly grin

If you can't beat them, you resort to word trade grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 9:48am On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
What?

Alright so which religion?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:49am On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

How can one attempt to beat someone who is already mixed in with the carpet?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 9:50am On May 27, 2018
mycoplasma:

Debating with that guy is a waste of time...

He has no point just changing your words and providing nothing to the debate.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:50am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:

Muttleylaff, prophecy fulfilled! grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 9:51am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:

mycoplasma:

Godpolymath:

mycoplasma, they're already beaten
but in a manner that is proper in the circumstances, employ rope-a-dope
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:54am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:

There is no debate here. Just crass illogicality being tossed about by your sort while assuming that this logic of theirs is based on facts.

You all do not even realise that logic exists due to ignorance and it is in an attempt to understand what you do not know that logic was introduced in order to help with reasoning but it never can separate itself from ignorance which is it's source.

And this is why logic can be said to be eternal because ignorance and the ignorant will always abound. There will always be something, someone wouldn't know or wouldn't know as well as another person. Knowledge isn't finite and this is based on ignorance and its various levels.

So suffice to say that the logic you throw around as arguments simply say you all are ignorant aka below par in knowledge.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 9:56am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:
You must be a learner for asking this question

butterflylion:
Muttleylaff, prophecy fulfilled! grin
You deserve some accolades

Someone give butterflylion some accolades
butterflylion has paid his dues
butterflylion deserves some accolades
Give Butterflyleo some accolades

Adonbilivit.
I should be asking you for numbers, if I were playing the lottery
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 9:58am On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Adonbilivit.

I made this comment to that guy earlier on and I guess I was right again.

butterflylion: 9:09am

And some people are just too dumb to be associated with atheism e.g Godpolymath.

If you were to make a case for the value of atheism it would surely get too many facepalms.

And here he comes with an actual facepalm moment.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 10:02am On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Adonbilivit.
lol ashamed to mention your religion?or are you a deist?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by butterflylion: 10:03am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:
lol ashamed to mention your religion?or are you a diest?

No he is on a diet.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 10:11am On May 27, 2018
Godpolymath:
lol ashamed to mention your religion?
or are you a diest?
Are you a good and strong swimmer?
You get lifejacket that snugly fits you?
... cos I will throw you in at the deep end.
My guy, please dont try me ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

''Jesus' Holiness, Saint Daniel MyeriJesu'' (A Reverend's Change Of Name) / Ibidunni Ighodalo Honoured By Dolapo Osinbajo At Runway Jazz Humanitarian Award / What Is Wrong With A Guy Plaiting His Hair Or With Locks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.