Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Men Don’t Marry Late !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don’t Marry Late !! (66981 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Chingyyy878: 12:18am On Mar 24
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

I know say una go say just have money, but what about those who are not rich ?

34 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by blackpanthar: 1:32am On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:
Age affects men too. There is age you will reach, your chances of marrying your dream wife reduces.

Marriage is not the purpose of anyone on earth. So pls don't over hype it.

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

EXCUSES are for the weak, lazy and ignorant.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

WHEN MONEY SPEAKS NO ONE CHECKS THE GRAMMAR

288 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by yomi007k(m): 4:22am On Mar 24
Op and his dull marriage threads.

You can only convince the ignorant.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by StatusSymbol: 4:39am On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

Dream keh grin grin
Women always overestimating their value

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Kingcalls: 4:56am On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

If u don't have money...u would not be able to marry , whether old or young ... money is the common denominator in marriage

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Gadafii: 6:30am On Mar 24
I would rather make more money and marry late, than the other way round

There is no dream wife when you are rich, rather you would be the dream man of many women

Only poor men belove there is a dream wife because he's a dreamer, a rich man have no business in dreaming, he simply do what he wants.

If Ned still want to marry 2 more wives this year, beautiful virgins, he will and nothing go stop am

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by jamesversion: 6:48am On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

Marrying too early or late is RELATIVE. I have met 23 years old MEN and I have met 44 years old boys. It is mindset and lifestyle choices o.

BUT

You see MONEY......... there are doors it opens that marriage will not open. It will open your mind to dream in HD and achieve the dream that are mere wishes for poor men.

BITTER TRUTH
Anyone who is in their 30s or 40s and still STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY is either lazy orr without a mentor orrr ignorant of many key foundational laws for financial freedom orrrr spiritually under a curze.

So, If it is by AGE, then NED and other world billionaires WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED SEVERAL DREAM WIVES.

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

See bro, before coming here to drop impractical posts..... MAKE MONEY, MAKE MAD MONEY FIRST................. then think about your stand on issues again, and you will know that POVERTY IS A MINDSET.

Quote For reference purposes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by FRANCISTOWN: 7:04am On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

Dey play. If mad money hits you. Even at 40, you go begin look like 18yo.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by AfahaAbia(m): 7:27am On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

What u said up there doesn't make sense . Marriage isn't the ultimate purpose of a man. I'm 41 although I married at 27 and divorced at 36.. I see nothing special about it. I love my peace now with my 2 daughters. Nothing in this world beats that

129 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Kloenboi: 7:36am On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

What do you mean by a dream wife?

17 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Kloenboi: 7:42am On Mar 24
AfahaAbia:

You're talking nonsense. Marriage isn't the ultimate purpose of a man. I'm 41 although I married at 27 and divorced at 36.. I see nothing special about it. I love my peace now with my 2 daughters. Nothing in this world beats that

How did you manage the mental situation of divorce?

Especially with 2 kids?

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Kenmatt(m): 8:39am On Mar 24
AfahaAbia:

You're talking nonsense. Marriage isn't the ultimate purpose of a man. I'm 41 although I married at 27 and divorced at 36.. I see nothing special about it. I love my peace now with my 2 daughters. Nothing in this world beats that

You don't have any peace now let alone to love. Say the gospel truth.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by JOACHINpedro: 8:43am On Mar 24
Like ned grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Mcslize: 8:59am On Mar 24
blackpanthar:

BUT

BITTER TRUTH

MONEY CAN REVERSE AGING.

No be lie. True talk. But I will say when money speaks, no one check a man's age. Even if the man is looking like Gorilla, Nigerian women will call him handsome. Take a look at the man they are calling handsome, you will discover its money that is talking. Ego. How can a Gorilla be handsome? That's women for you.

So, practically what you said is nothing but the truth.

cc: Chingyyy878

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Mcslize: 9:11am On Mar 24
Kingcalls:

If u don't have money...u would not be able to marry , whether old or young ... money is the common denominator in marriage

And Chinngyyy878, if you don't have money and you rush into marriage, the lamentation will be pro max. Your wife will finish you at home with nagging. You think marriage is a joke?

You will be scared to come home cuz of the nagging wife. She will blame u for everything. Brother, don't foolishly go on to carry burden of marriage when u know you are not financially balance o. You go hear whim.

You think a woman will respect u at home if u can't provide food for the home? The worst is if u marry a selfish woman who wouldn't want to use her own money to assist running the home. You will be the one feeding her as a liability without her contributing anything to the success of the home.

Man, look well before u marry o even if money come. If you marry a very bad woman, you are done for life. You won't have peace of mind o. Forget all those marriages that people are doing every Saturday. Majority don't last past 3 years, marriage don scatter.

So, my advise, remove that desperation of marriage from your mind and focus on your life for now to become financially stable as a man before you even think of anything marriage.

Ask those who are struggling financially and still rushed into marriage. They will tell you their experience. Marriage no be joke o. One thing is to have the money to marry and be financially stable, and another thing is to marry the right woman o.

So, look before you leap!

92 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Chingyyy878: 1:49pm On Mar 24
FRANCISTOWN:

Dey play. If mad money hits you. Even at 40, you go begin look like 18yo.

So what happens when you don’t make the money ?

2 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Chingyyy878: 1:54pm On Mar 24
AfahaAbia:

Liar, what peace ?

I sure say loneliness dey deal with you
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Dzzzz: 2:10pm On Mar 24
My friend there is always a woman for all..Even a disable dey get wife so no dey worry yourself but go and get money because marriage no dey catch late comer..

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by BondRiv: 2:42pm On Mar 24
What clock is he racing against? As if a man should go out, pick any woman he sees and marry. Dream wife ke. That is how people create problems for themselves.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Nonexisting1: 2:45pm On Mar 24
Chingyyy878:

For more stupid advice, follow this guy. I am out of here.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Nicepoker(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24
Op is on wet weed. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Afrobasic(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24
Gadafii:
I would rather make more money and marry late, than the other way round

There is no dream wife when you are rich, rather you would be the dream man of many women

Only poor men belove there is a dream wife because he's a dreamer, a rich man have no business in dreaming, he simply do what he wants.

If Ned still want to marry 2 more wives this year, beautiful virgins, he will and nothing go stop am

Perfectly put sire 👌

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by eepeepook: 8:16pm On Mar 24
Those who aren’t wealthy jump stupidly into marriage. Na them dey born twenty before them clock forty. Wealthy educated individuals wait a bit longer. They birth four kids at most and call it a day.

Who’s to say those are their first marriages/wives? Una too believe anything una read online.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by iCauseTrouble: 8:17pm On Mar 24
grin
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by joseph1832(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24
Lol. Better late than never.

6 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by BOSSkesh(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24
Men mature women age

7 Likes

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by markidoo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24
I pity myself 😭😔
Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by Jokerman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24
I support this.... Even to get your children early too in marriage... It will not be good that you are 50, and your 1st is 5/10 years....

At least by 35, Get married as a man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by vizkiz: 8:18pm On Mar 24
A man can get married to his dream wife whenever he is successful. Men aren't like women who grow old faster. We age backwards. Infact, a man looks better in his 40s than he did in his 20s

Dear men, make money and you'll even marry that white model you've always wished for. Don't believe me, check out this nigga in the picture I uploaded

grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Don’t Marry Late !! by MyExpression(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24
Walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.