Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode (854 Views)

I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Rejected By APC, What Is Fani-Kayode’s Next Move? / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by Tiwaz2: 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
Former Aviation Minster, Femi Fani Fani says Ex President of Nigeria Obsanjo is 10 per cent better that President Buhari.

Fani Kayode stated this today in a series of tweets he made this evening via his official twitter page.

He listed out the achievements of Obasanjo when he was in office.

The tweets reads

Obasanjo was elected President in 1999 and remained in power till 2007. He did exceptionally well,repaired and strengthed our economy,built up our foreign reserves,paid off our foreign debts,restored our pride and reputation in the int. communuty and so much more.

Buhari was elected President in 2015 and divided the country,destroyed our economy, preached hatred,presided over genocide, stole money and hunted his perceived enemies like animals. Buhari is not 10 per cent of the man that OBJ is. When compared to OBJ Buhari is nothing.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/05/23/buhari-is-not-10-per-cent-of-the-man-that-obasanjo-is-fani-kayode/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by johnmartus(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2018
Nuisance you will crying for another 4yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by misreal(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2018
and right now, I just feel like booking space..
Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
FFK, Buhari will win the 2019 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by Obinkuru: 8:37pm On May 23, 2018
even my lil bro would have done better than dis dullard
Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by fallout87: 9:48pm On May 23, 2018
FFK is saying the truth.

An uneducated fundamentalist like Buhari doesn't know how to build... only destory. Has he not destroyed almost everything he has touched? I mean it took him less than a year to make Forex corruption!
Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2018
Hopeless Fani

Obj kuku talk am

Say find scrumbs and give to Fani he will sing a different tone

As terrible as IBB is, he built the Third Mainland Bridge. PMB is building Lagos Ibadan Railway. What did OBJ build for the Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
I just hope FFK will not wake up one day and accused PMB of toasting his wife shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
He supervised, planned the humiliation and killing of Chief Bola Ige.

sarrki:
Hopeless Fani

Obj kuku talk am

Say find scrumbs and give to Fani he will sing a different tone

As terrible as IBB is, he built the Third Mainland Bridge. PMB is building Lagos Ibadan Railway. What did OBJ build for the Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
madridguy:

Lol

Go buzz you baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2018
I will be expecting bros.

OBJ tried is best during his era but he shouldn't allow people like FFK and omokri to push him at his age.

sarrki:

Lol

Go buzz you baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by abokibuhari: 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
madridguy:

Is bola ige a person?
Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
madridguy:
I will be expecting bros.

OBJ tried is best during his era but he shouldn't allow people like FFK and omokri to push him at his age.

He didn’t

Gej did more than obj

If truly he did on power Gej wouldn’t have spend a dime on it

If $1b gave 1000 mgwts, $16b will give 16000mgwts, if $2b gave1000mgwts, $16b will give 8000mgwts. And even if 1000 mgwts cost $4b, $16b should give 4000 ngwts...PDP inherited 2000mgwts in 1999 and handed over 2000mgwts in 2015!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
OBJ may not be perfect but one thing I like about him is that he delegated duties to competent hands no matter where the person came from and what he or she believed in.

I remember Soludo describing the kind of support OBJ gave him when he revamped commercial banks.

By the way @op, where did you get this bolded statement from the tweet? undecided
"Former Aviation Minster, Femi Fani Fani says Ex President of Nigeria Obsanjo is 10 per cent better that President Buhari.'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by Goke7: 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
politics is crazy, the same obj that ffk and his ilk ran their mouth against because he didn't support their candidate back in 2015 has suddenly become their only messiah to help them get rid of PMB. smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
Go and sleep.

abokibuhari:

Is bola ige a person?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
madridguy:
Go and sleep.

Pls verify handle b4 you answer some people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by madridguy(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
Noted.

sarrki:

Pls verify handle b4 you answer some people

Re: Buhari Is Not 10 Per Cent Of The Man That Obasanjo Is - Fani Kayode by kmaster007: 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
I can see ur not well, I no blame you if not our mumu president way no fit do u anything... I trust Abacha no one can mess with him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Meeting Of Council Of State Been Suspended In Nigeria? / Jubilation As Okezie Ikpeazu Attracts Licensing Of Electricity Generation / We Have Prayed For Nigeria, Expect Change – Osinbajo Tells Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.