Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (77625 Views)

Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by BininKingdom: 1:26am On May 25, 2018
Sarkin:

You shall be disappointed, when you get there you'll only stare at your hands in disappointment

Allah can't do more than a dead rat, I spit on Allah's face and pee in Muhammad's mouth

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by BininKingdom: 1:33am On May 25, 2018
Sarkin:

Even Christ will deny you on that day.
But don't worry let's talk no more, we'll remember this when we get there.

Mr. Man you're going to hell with prophet Muhammad stop deceiving yourselves, do you know how many people Muhammad murdered?
Prophet Muhammad was lucky he was not in this present day Middle East, he would have been in the jail of Israeli Defense Force together with other Islamic militants aka Islamist

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:28am On May 25, 2018
BininKingdom:

Zombie hypocrite speak for yourself,
Igbo land can stand as a country, the south east is the most peaceful region in Nigeria

Why can't Yoruba stand as a country?

How did you reach this conclusion
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by ariesbull: 5:52am On May 25, 2018
BininKingdom:

Mr. Man you're going to hell with prophet Muhammad stop deceiving yourselves, do you know how many people Muhammad murdered?
Prophet Muhammad was lucky he was not in this present day Middle East, he would have been in the jail of Israeli Defense Force together with other Islamic militants aka Islamist

It was an isreali girl that killed the prophet ...by poisoning and that it why they are mad at isreal till date

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Fatherofdragons: 6:29am On May 25, 2018
amaechi is not the founding father of rivers state oh.
he can claim whatever he is but the culture the food are very different. the people are different and you know it very well. if you bring an Ikwerre girl home your family will oppose the marriage. ask them why? onye mba mmiri. that will be the response you get. to prove to you that you do not accept them as part of you. you include them because of the oil. shekina

just imagine this man, u feel that simply because u have been to igboland and have eaten our food, u think u suddenly know everything about igbos? u even went as far as claiming we call ikwerre ppl ndi mba mmiri, this shows how ignorant u are, u say they are not igbos which I think it's okay if that's what they want, but that also means that some parts of ebonyi should not be classified as igboland because it's very easy to understand when ikwerre speaks than when those ebonyi peeps speak ,u should know that if indeed u have so much knowledge of igbos.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Notasyouthink: 7:05am On May 25, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Why would the useless Abboki go to invite military? is this not a civil matter they should have called police?. Thanks to the brave Igbo guys You cant intimidate an Igbo man. Meanwhile in another story,q Abokki arrested Afonja iman in Ilorin inside the mosque while he was preaching on how to get their state taken over by Abokki, he is still under detaintion inside cell.

The othe Oba is still in prison for 2yrs counting in t!e hands of Abokis
Yet Afonjas still claim to be sufferiscated

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 7:34am On May 25, 2018
BininKingdom:

That's Yoruba man for you,

as in ehhhhhh and they no wan change
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:54am On May 25, 2018
you just day Ogun state day yarn dust. I am sure that you enjoy your freedom in Ogun state. You live in security and everybody mind him business. you cannot live that way in the east. jealousy, competition, envy, pride, arrogance, violence and oppression won finish the igbos. the safest haven for the igbos is yorubaland. you cannot mess up like you do in the northern region anymore. cause they are out to silence you.

thank the yoruba man very much. we have made many igbos billionaires and millionaires. all we ask you to do is behave well and be appreciative. but you chose to compete with and insult the same fingers feeding you.

ingrates.

my guy Osu is very much real and still a current custom. if you no no, i know. no wise igbo man can deny it. from anambra to imo state it is real. they call Nsukka people Wawa people. you call Abakiliki people nwa Aba. prejudice toward mbaise people, prejudice toward abriba people.
guy igbo no get king. igbos are not one. they have no representative. where is Nnamdi Kanu?
BininKingdom:

Zombie you must not know it while residing in Ogun State, if there is anything like OSU in my village am living, I don't know

All I know is many people who even bear Nwosu as Surname are getting married day by day
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:55am On May 25, 2018
ode. see your stupeed preekhead
BininKingdom:

Afonjas and stup!dity be like 5 & 6
You can only lie to yourselves
Stop hating, it won't help you.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:01am On May 25, 2018
you can tell that to the ghosts of your ancestors not me. what is the connotation of the name? water people huh? will you call someone from onitsha mba mmiri? is the river Niger not water? will you call soemone from Oguta mba mmiri? is there not mmiri oguta in Oguta? will you call someone from oji river mba mmiri? is there no river in Oji?

tell that to a novice oga. am so deep into your culture. i know better than you think I do. I know the real meaning of the word mba mmiri. your perception to ndi mba mmiri is stereotypical and bigotry.

I know more than you think oga. water region indeed. water region my foot. is there no water in lagos? is there no water in Benue? oga no be me you go take translation fool.
BininKingdom:

Zombie I didn't finish reading your useless post, I just stop at the Mba-mmiri
You should ask first what's Mba mmiri
Mba mmiri means water region(Delta)
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:04am On May 25, 2018
you met a well versed afonja hehe. you met a rocklike one. tell me your village and I will tell you how dangerous I am. I will expose you wella. from inside your village hehe. I have been to your village if care is not taken. I have spent my time traveling to almost all local governments in the east. been to almost everywhere. From onitsha bridge to river benue

you think you have traveled more than me? hehehe
you go fear fear
BininKingdom:

How an afonja will live in Ogun State and never travils out but claims he know everything about you and where you live,
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:15am On May 25, 2018
i tried to give you brain but you wanted to play smart. not for me. hehe. the east has been at war with themselves from day one. anambra feels superior to enugu and abakaliki. enugu feels superior to abakaliki. enugu man does not rent out his house to imo people. is hard.

there is igbo market in the west, in the north, in the south but no yoruba is allowed to trade in the east. with your charms and arusi and diabolic fetishes that you do, you will kill any innocent man who wants to survive in your place. then you will come to yoruba land and buy properties and calls us ofeke. but you will not sell your properties to yoruba people.

even to build universities in some places in Anambra the communities rejected the plan. and asked the government to take the university somewhere else.

why cant onitsha have an airport? you import heaven and earth but you cannot have your own airport. is ifeanyi Ubah too poor to build an airport? are all the billionaires in the east too poor to dredge the river 9ja? but the igbos are sand filling eko atlantic city. they have bought almost all the properties in banana island.

the igbos have sand filled the whole of lagos. but your villages are dusty and needing development. develop your father's land. that is the ultimate wisdom. if they split the country you guys would go back to square one.

no food in the east. your people ate lizard, rats, frogs and cockroaches during the biafran war. still up to this day if any war starts again hunger go kill una becos una never still get sense. ordinary starvation una go surrender.
BininKingdom:
[s][/s]

When an Afonja write you know,

Full of lies, twisting things I see how you love yourselves.

The Igbo's hate themselves that why they bomb, slaughter and fight themselves everyday that why their region is warzone

Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:28am On May 25, 2018
i never told you that I am better. you brought superiority into this. i applaud the igbos for their achievements and I have been supportive of you guys. you came to attack me because I spoke the truth. I have very good igbo friends. i do not hate or envy the igbos. you see yorubas as haters but that is not me. i have accomodated many igbos in my house. some steal from me and some try to dupe me. still i have helped many of them. i have bailed many out of jail.
i have loaned to many. i have given many aids in many kinds to the igbos because I do not see the difference in us. I am a pan african. I do not take sides. i speak the truth even if my family hurts.

you have decided to brag how successful you are and blah blah blah. good for you. I appreciate that.
but what I told you is that there is no love amongs the igbos. I gave my voice in support for Nnamdi Kanu but your brothers cursed me for supporting him and told me that he is a fraud.

that is the life of an igbo man. sell out his own brother. Azikiwe did not support Ojukwu during the Biafran war.
Aguiyi Ironsi dethrone his own brother who fought for liberation of Nigeria from the British. that is how it goes. recently one killed his girlfriend.
okija shrine is full of bones of virgins and innocent igbos. so many heads and bodies float on mmriri ulasi. otokoto and kidnapping is number one. fake drugs and china fake goods nad una. i am only speakign the truth but not hating.

if you like hate or like the yoruba people but the truth is that there has never been a time in history where Nigeria depended on the igbos. talk of agriculture, the yoruba fed the country. talk of oil, the southerners are feeding us. talk about crops, the northerners are feeding us. what exactly did we get from the igbos? you are just doing your businesses and making your money. you do not feed the nation. commerce or no commerce the country will sustain becos the country depends on crude and not on commerce.

before the igbos started commerce, the northerners have sold millions of items. so, do not think that this country depends on the igbos. the moment our oil dries out, your commerce will dissipate. we do not depend on the easterners for food. we depend on the southerners. fact!
post=67853119:

Old foo.l Igbo goes to Lagos because it was former capital, and was developed with nation common wealth, Igbos control commerce in your region and owns highest number of Indigenous firms, this is main reasons you guys hate Igbos, funny of it, you guys refused to learn, Igbo's can't be cage, your father and ancestors have done worst during and after the civil war to Igbos, Igbos are waxing strong, no blackmail both offline and online can deterred us, those before you have done worst, what is the result today, Igbos are doing great, come to East those who see themselves as masters are the ones shining our shoes, gate men and all kinds of minal jobs, their slaves, you.r brothers and sisters are the ones carrying loads in markets, while their men are walking rounds streets in the east with one plastic battle in the name of selling fake harbal drugs, I wonder how you are better than the east? In west we now have social almajiries. Tell me who is progessing and retrogressing in your one Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by markfem2: 9:53am On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
firstly, this is an abuse of the military. an insult to the Nigerian military. that the military would be called to a trivial case like this is abhorring. this is a chairman's case.

secondly, the reporter is biased. we do not know what happened really. some igbo men are known to display hostility toward northerners or other tribes who do not speak igbo. they feel superior to everyone and want to get the first seat and they insult people for no reason.

thirdly, this might chase many customers away. igbo men make a lot of cash from hausa customers.

everything is translated into tribe and racism. I do not see it happening here. the hausa man does not speak igbo and the mob might have scared him. if I were the one i would definitely do the same. because the people in that onitsha market act too wise and too aggressive.

i love the way they stood up against the military and this is a warning to other clients that the military does not have the ultimate power. they will surely try to solve the issues before it escalates.

but where is the chairman's presence all along? all customers should know who to report to when they face unfair treatment. the reason this case got to the chairman's office is that the military got involved. would the chairman have paid any attention had the military not come?

is there a hotline that customers can reach to report any challenge?

is the chairman's office at a visible range or central location that customers can easily reach?

the fact is that the chairman allows traders to sell fake good and write fake invoice. many people have fallen victims to onitsha marketers. they all know but they think that they are smarter than everyone else. when one is faced with a case like that only the military intervention is sure.

you can quote and insult me but the truth never changes.

the one that hausa man did is worthy of an announcement. but the crimes committed in onithsa market daily is called wisdom. the fake goods and fake drugs sold there to kill people. why is no one reporting it?

if you stand up to military provocation against one igbo man, what stops you from standing up against the thousands of innocent people dying from fake goods and fake drugs produced in onitsha market?
that is what honesty is all about i guess.
May God almighty grant sense to afonja skull miners.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by gurnam: 9:54am On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
i tried to give you brain but you wanted to play smart. not for me. hehe. the east has been at war with themselves from day one. anambra feels superior to enugu and abakaliki. enugu feels superior to abakaliki. enugu man does not rent out his house to imo people. is hard.

there is igbo market in the west, in the north, in the south but no yoruba is allowed to trade in the east. with your charms and arusi and diabolic fetishes that you do, you will kill any innocent man who wants to survive in your place. then you will come to yoruba land and buy properties and calls us ofeke. but you will not sell your properties to yoruba people.

even to build universities in some places in Anambra the communities rejected the plan. and asked the government to take the university somewhere else.

why cant onitsha have an airport? you import heaven and earth but you cannot have your own airport. is ifeanyi Ubah too poor to build an airport? are all the billionaires in the east too poor to dredge the river 9ja? but the igbos are sand filling eko atlantic city. they have bought almost all the properties in banana island.

the igbos have sand filled the whole of lagos. but your villages are dusty and needing development. develop your father's land. that is the ultimate wisdom. if they split the country you guys would go back to square one.

no food in the east. your people ate lizard, rats, frogs and cockroaches during the biafran war. still up to this day if any war starts again hunger go kill una becos una never still get sense. ordinary starvation una go surrender.

Load of wisdom in one single post

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
[s]i never told you that I am better. you brought superiority into this. i applaud the igbos for their achievements and I have been supportive of you guys. you came to attack me because I spoke the truth. I have very good igbo friends. i do not hate or envy the igbos. you see yorubas as haters but that is not me. i have accomodated many igbos in my house. some steal from me and some try to dupe me. still i have helped many of them. i have bailed many out of jail.
i have loaned to many. i have given many aids in many kinds to the igbos because I do not see the difference in us. I am a pan african. I do not take sides. i speak the truth even if my family hurts.

you have decided to brag how successful you are and blah blah blah. good for you. I appreciate that.
but what I told you is that there is no love amongs the igbos. I gave my voice in support for Nnamdi Kanu but your brothers cursed me for supporting him and told me that he is a fraud.

that is the life of an igbo man. sell out his own brother. Azikiwe did not support Ojukwu during the Biafran war.
Aguiyi Ironsi dethrone his own brother who fought for liberation of Nigeria from the British. that is how it goes. recently one killed his girlfriend.
okija shrine is full of bones of virgins and innocent igbos. so many heads and bodies float on mmriri ulasi. otokoto and kidnapping is number one. fake drugs and china fake goods nad una. i am only speakign the truth but not hating.

if you like hate or like the yoruba people but the truth is that there has never been a time in history where Nigeria depended on the igbos. talk of agriculture, the yoruba fed the country. talk of oil, the southerners are feeding us. talk about crops, the northerners are feeding us. what exactly did we get from the igbos? you are just doing your businesses and making your money. you do not feed the nation. commerce or no commerce the country will sustain becos the country depends on crude and not on commerce.

before the igbos started commerce, the northerners have sold millions of items. so, do not think that this country depends on the igbos. the moment our oil dries out, your commerce will dissipate. we do not depend on the easterners for food. we depend on the southerners. fact![/s]
Old ignorant foo.l, which agro products are Yoruba known for if not Coco, you fed your tribe not Nigeria, You said Zik betrayed Ojukwu? Should I remind you how Yoruba elders and royal fathers betrayed MKO, you call youself elder both your brain is empty, Igbos has doiminated trade and commerce for decades, dumb go and read history of Nigeria first billionaire Sir Louis Ojukwu who was the founding president of Nigeria stock exchange, so who asked you all the long epistle, should I informed you how your brothers burgled my office in Lagos and stole my stuffs I got them arrested with help of SARS Ikeja and they paid for last pin before I free them, like I said earlier you can count or name ritual activities in southeast but you region it's uncountable, Oyo state alone boast of more than 200 ritual dens or Ogun the headquarter of ritual activities it's uncountable. Pan African my as.s

4 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 10:51am On May 25, 2018
you take this case seriously oh. na wah oh. the thing pain you like this?
this is a forum but you take am like election campaign. are you bringing facts references for me to applaud you? are you telling me of the first billionaire hehe. okay let us talk. Ojukwu was the first billionaire who could not build a school for his children. Dim emeka ojukwu schooled in yoruba land. taught by a yoruba teacher.
loius ojukwu bought properties in Ikoyi and built a small inn in his father's land. he has properties everywhere but in the east hehe. una mumu no start today. Ojukwu almost loast everything after the war. he slept outside in his car in lagos for many days.

louis Ojukwu bought luxury cars in the north but none in the east. he donated his car to the queen but the queen did not shake his hand hehe. he did not come out to welcome the queen or bid farewell. Tafawa Balewa used him and stole his shine. what a waste for a brain man. a slave is a slave abeg

a billionaire who did not leave billions for his kids. his grandkids are fighting with Bianca over one nonsense property. shame. his wealth did not even extend to the second generation. what was the name of his company? hehehe he had 4 billion but he died in nkalagu.

louis Ojukwu had 4 billion but that was an inflated figure hehe.

louis ojukwu was the founding father of stock exchange in nigeria but his company was not listed in the stock exchange.

how much day your office way person won thief abeg. na hunger thief be that. yes zik betrayed his brother. and aguiyi-ironsi betrayed zik. chuba okadigbo betrayed Ojukwu hehe.
so many betrayal abeg. the thing be like nigerian film. pastor king na igbo, otokoto na igbo, evans na igbo abeg if i begin mention morning go break

post=67863920:

Old ignorant foo.l, which agro products are Yoruba known for if not Coco, you fed your tribe not Nigeria, You said Zik betrayed Ojukwu? Should I remind you how Yoruba elders and royal fathers betrayed MKO, you call youself elder both your brain is empty, Igbos has doiminated trade and commerce for decades, dumb go and read history of Nigeria first billionaire Sir Louis Ojukwu who was the founding president of Nigeria stock exchange, so who asked you all the long epistle, should I informed you how your brothers burgled my office in Lagos and stole my stuffs I got them arrested with help of SARS Ikeja and they paid for last pin before I free them, like I said earlier you can count or name ritual activities in southeast but you region it's uncountable, Oyo state alone boast of more than 200 ritual dens or Ogun the headquarter of ritual activities it's uncountable. Pan African my as.s

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

You are so dumb that you can do research grin
Sir Louis Ojukwu incorporated a textile company in Onitsha to supplement his income during this period, already exhibiting a little bit of his entrepreneurial spirit. While at John Holt, he noticed the severe strain a lack of adequate transportation had on Eastern textile traders. He later left John Holt to create a transport company to improve the trading environment for Nigerian traders, he was chairman of the Eastern Region Development Corporation and the Eastern Regional Marketing Board, he provided his fleet for commodity transportation and for other traders use. As a transporter he had his own transport company (Ojukwu Transport Limited)which was the first major transport company to move the easterners to Lagos from the Asaba end of the Niger river after they might have crossed over from Onitsha on a boat., Ode his son Chukwuemeka went to CMS grammar school and Kings college own by missionaries not a Yoruba school, Lagos was a colony. West capital of ritual and kidnapping in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 12:00pm On May 25, 2018
hehehe moomoo take this thing very serious oh. he day go do research for yeye things. show me a picture of Ojukwu transport. I won see am. from where to where the line day go?

how much was the transport line worth and how much was Nigerian airways worth? hehehe

was he the founder of john holt? hehehe how much was john holt worth in the 1960ies? hehe

what was his company? simple question.

he was chairman of everything i am asking what is the name of the billionaire's company hahaha. a billionaire in the 1940ies is not a small thing.

hehehe make una day mumu una self. day inflate figure way no make sense. day there make illiterates day fool you. no nigerian had 4 billion that time. you could have said 4 billion shillings. moomoo do research. Loius was not that wealthy. you know wetin be 4 billion?

who dash ole 4 billion?. you no wetin be 4 billion? even the richest man in America no get 4 billion. can you imagine dangote going to become chairman of zenith bank? that is an insult. if Loius Ojukwu was worth 4 billion, the whole of John holt at the time did not worth 4 billion. so how can an employee be richer than his employer when he has his own company from which he makes his billions? things should get clearer to you now.
you have been fooled all along.
Louis was rich but no that rich, my friend. In the 60ies our budget was only in millions not billions. except the man did ogwu ego. no way he could have been 4 billion rich. that is only an inflated amount the igbos use to feel superior. hehehe u can sell that to a dumb not me. in what bank did he store the cash? what assets did he buy with it? I no see am.

oga go sit down. you have been deceived.

ojukwu went to cms. nigeria was a colony but louis could build a house in his village and not a school. he could buy a luxury car but cannot provide anything for his brothers in the east. he could buy houses in lagos but cannot build in the east. he had businesses in the north but no business in the east. hehehe. you people are still making the same mistake till today. the best schools in nigeria is in the west and north. still. with all the billionaires that you have. all igbos have their headquarters in lagos. only recently na few get sense.

you cannot buy a land in Nnewi. No one cares about Ojukwu's children today. He died like a rogue.

post=67865899:

You are so dumb that you can do research grin
Sir Louis Ojukwu incorporated a textile company in Onitsha to supplement his income during this period, already exhibiting a little bit of his entrepreneurial spirit. While at John Holt, he noticed the severe strain a lack of adequate transportation had on Eastern textile traders. He later left John Holt to create a transport company to improve the trading environment for Nigerian traders, he was chairman of the Eastern Region Development Corporation and the Eastern Regional Marketing Board, he provided his fleet for commodity transportation and for other traders use. As a transporter he had his own transport company (Ojukwu Transport Limited)which was the first major transport company to move the easterners to Lagos from the Asaba end of the Niger river after they might have crossed over from Onitsha on a boat., Ode his son Chukwuemeka went to CMS grammar school and Kings college own by missionaries not a Yoruba school, Lagos was a colony. West capital of ritual and kidnapping in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
hehehe moomoo take this thing very serious oh. he day go do research for yeye things. show me a picture of Ojukwu transport. I won see am. from where to where the line day go?

how much was the transport line worth and how much was Nigerian airways worth? hehehe

was he the founder of john holt? hehehe how much was john holt worth in the 1960ies? hehe

he was chairman of everything i am asking what is the name of the billionaire's company hahaha. a billionaire in the 1940ies is not a small thing.

hehehe make una day mumu una self. day inflate figure way no make sense. day there make illiterates day fool you. no nigerian had 4 billion that time. you could have said 4 billion shillings. moomoo do research. Loius was not that wealthy. you know wetin be 4 billion?

who dash ole 4 billion?. you no wetin be 4 billion? even the richest man in America no get 4 billion. can you imagine dangote going to become chairman of zenith bank? that is an insult. if Loius Ojukwu was worth 4 billion, the whole of John holt at the time did not worth 4 billion. so how can an employee be richer than his employer when he has his own company from which he makes his billions? things should get clearer to you now.
Louis was rich but no that rich, my friend. In the 60ies our budget was only in millions not billions. except the man did ogwu ego. no way he could have been 4 billion rich. that is only an inflated amount the igbos use to feel superior. hehehe u can sell that to a dumb not me. in what bank did he store the cash? what assets did he buy with it? I no see am.

ojukwu went to cms. nigeria was a colony but louis could build a house in his village and not a school. he could buy a luxury car but cannot provide anything for his brothers in the east. he could buy houses in lagos but cannot build in the east. he had businesses in the north but no business in the east. hehehe. you people are still making the same mistake till today. the best schools in nigeria is in the west and north. still. with all the billionaires that you have. all igbos have their headquarters in lagos. only recently na few get sense.

you cannot buy a land in Nnewi. No one cares about Ojukwu's children today. He died like a rogue.

For your case I knew age is nothing but number, you lack wisdom, I pity your childern, you are so dumb, I guess you are new on this platform.
Ojukwu Transport Limited was founded by Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (KBE), First President & Founder of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and President of The African Continental Bank. It is a privately owned diversified corporation with assets and interests in Transportation, Real Estate and Securities. Ojukwu transport company is still existing and has invested much in southeast
The OTL Foundation is currently working on establishing a multi million dollar Sir Ojukwu Memorial Hospital to be headquatered in Nnewi, Anambra State with branches in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. It is also planning a massive international effort to help combat desertification in Northern Nigeria and oil pollution in The Niger Delta. Other interests include help in the construction and modernization of The Onitsha Seaport.

I'm recommending these three links for you to cure your ignorance

http://ojukwutransportlimited.webstarts.com/about.html

http://amightytree.org/otu-onicha-onitsha-waterside-1960-62/
Ojukwu transport limited still exist till today

https://www.nairaland.com/3738481/pictures-onitsha-before-civil-war

Pictures
John Holt Onitsha, OTC transport across Asaba and new OTC

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by gurnam: 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

Why are you like this? You are causing so much pains to Iboes here. You are trying to contradict generational lies they've been sold. That won't sit down pretty well with most of them and they will surely attack you with insults.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by markfem2: 1:10pm On May 25, 2018
justtoodark:
funny part is,the same people that fought democraticaly to keep nigeria toghether are trying today to divide nigeria.....

ironic....!!

they even put it in the nigerian constiution back then........

easterners are funny people....

did that cvck sucker lugard wrote the nigerian constitution....?

if not,who wrote it......

and bloody who signed it....!!!!.... ?
It is write not wrote. Sometimes these goats should learn to write in their languages or broken English rather than commiting blunders here and there.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
I was only trying to make a statement and they made it a personal issue and started rooting out evidence. the fact that people are quiet does not mean that they do not know the truth.

dem jam better meat. make dem come. I will expose all their dirty tricks. but in all this is not an attack against iboes o. I have some good ibo friends. but let me cleanse these nairalanders cerebral palsy.
gurnam:

Why are you like this? You are causing so much pains to Iboes here. You are trying to contradict generational lies they've been sold. That won't sit down pretty well with most of them and they will surely attack you with insults.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
hehehehehheheh grin grin grin grin grin
i won laugh die. JOhn holts is not a nigerian company. It only came to Nigeria after our independence. if Ojukwu was a billionaire in the 1950ies, his luxury car was used to transport the queen. so it means that a billionaire left his own conglomerate to become manager in John Holts. a company that he could buy 10x. no one in the world was 4 billion rich. not even the queen of england.

is it possible for one to be 4 billion rich and still be a manager? KFC was operating at the same time that he was alive and today KFC is one of the top employers in the world.

a billionaire who could not build a school for his brothers. but sent his sons to yoruba land to school. a billionaire without a company name. all those OTC is bull. that is from a blog. there is no car or bus then or now that has his name painted on it.

all those bloggers deceiving you are just getting traffic with your data. those blogs are false as false can be.
post=67868120:

For your case I knew age is nothing but number, you lack wisdom, I pity your childern, you are so dumb, I guess you are new on this platform.
Ojukwu Transport Limited was founded by Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (KBE), First President & Founder of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and President of The African Continental Bank. It is a privately owned diversified corporation with assets and interests in Transportation, Real Estate and Securities. Ojukwu transport company is still existing and has invested much in southeast
The OTL Foundation is currently working on establishing a multi million dollar Sir Ojukwu Memorial Hospital to be headquatered in Nnewi, Anambra State with branches in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. It is also planning a massive international effort to help combat desertification in Northern Nigeria and oil pollution in The Niger Delta. Other interests include help in the construction and modernization of The Onitsha Seaport.

I'm recommending these three links for you to cure your ignorance

http://ojukwutransportlimited.webstarts.com/about.html

http://amightytree.org/otu-onicha-onitsha-waterside-1960-62/
Ojukwu transport limited still exist till today

https://www.nairaland.com/3738481/pictures-onitsha-before-civil-war

Pictures
John Holt Onitsha, OTC transport across Asaba and new OTC

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
hehehehehheheh grin grin grin grin grin
i won laugh die. JOhn holts is not a nigerian company. It only came to Nigeria after our independence. if Ojukwu was a billionaire in the 1950ies, his luxury car was used to transport the queen. so it means that a billionaire left his own conglomerate to become manager in John Holts. a company that he could buy 10x. no one in the world was 4 billion rich. not even the queen of england.

is it possible for one to be 4 billion rich and still be a manager? KFC was operating at the same time that he was alive and today KFC is one of the top employers in the world.

a billionaire who could not build a school for his brothers. but sent his sons to yoruba land to school. a billionaire without a company name. all those OTC is bull. that is from a blog. there is no car or bus then or now that has his name painted on it.

all those bloggers deceiving you are just getting traffic with your data. those blogs are false as false can be.
No wonder at your age your brain is still empty, this is what you suppose learn in twenties

Sir Louis, who was considered the wealthiest person in Nigeria at the time, was Nigeria's first recorded Millionare; and was the founder of Ojukwu Transport, Ojukwu Stores and Ojukwu Textiles. At his peak, he was the first and founding President of The Nigerian Stock Exchange as well as President of The African Continental Bank. He was also Chairman or on the board of directors of some of Nigeria's most profitable companies such as Shell Oil Nigeria Limited, Guinness Nig. Ltd, Nigerian National Shipping Lines, Nigerian Cement Factory, Nigerian Coal Corporation, Costain West Africa Ltd, John Holt, Nigerian Marketing Board amongst others.
During the period of pre-independence and in the First Republic, Ojukwu was an active member and donor to the political party, NCNC. He was a one time member of the House of Representative. In 1958, he was chairman of the Eastern Region Development Corporation and the Eastern Regional Marketing Board.
Sir Louis was an exceptional entrepreneur who seem to have laid the foundation followed by his people in Nnewi, Anambra state. That town has the largest concentration of Industries in the South east, followed by a long list of successful entrepreneurs. The likes of late Chief Agustine Ilodibe (Ekene Dili Chukwu ), Chief Chidi Anyaegbu (Chisco), Chief Inocent Chukwuma (Innoson Motors) Chief Ifeanyi Uba and countless others have threaded Sir Lous’s path and made their mark as business men.
Sir Lous was among the leading lights in the area of business and, indeed, showed his brothers from the eastern parts that they can also hone their business skills.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
hehehe
you have demoted louis from billionaire to millionaire hehehehehe. very soon you will drag him to thousandaire. you never see anything. you were bragging on billions before now you seem to have done a little research. even the oil company you are quoting was not worth 4 billion at the time hehehe.

if you like add all the companies in the world still the man no reach 4 billion. you have placed him where he belonged now hehehe. am sure you have learned something today hehehe

you were brainwashed all these while. you just got enlightened. If you like put him as chairman of all companies. but he will only get salaries in those companies or dividend because those companies were already established.

Eastern Region Development Corporation was the poorest of all corporation my brother. any chairman there was actually poor. there was no development in the eastern region. if he was the chairman he failed woefully hehehe. as a businessman he could not push for expansion of the onitsha waterways for transportation of goods. hehehe

there roads in the east were very bad but he rode his luxury cars in the north. he sold you guys out big time. a failure indeed.

talk about the NCNC, no credit is given to him. the credit goes to Herbert Macauley and Azikiwe. When you talk about great men, pls skip Luois and replace it with Azikiwe. Zik was the lion of the Igbos not Louis Ojukwu.

He was only a tenant in the north. no building has his business name, no vehicle old or new has his business name crested on it. a fake millionaire. he only thrived in cheat and con deals.

all you typed below na nonsense. i asked you what is the name of his company. if he is into transport. show me a picture of any of his buses or cars. very simple. where is his bus station or park? you cannot. show me his office or his headquarter.

you are telling me that he is chairman here and there. all those companies you mentioned i can show you pictures of them today. but show me Louis Ojukwu own company. the billion dollar company hehehe. you cannot tell me that it was destroyed during the war because the war happened in the eastern region and his major investments were not in the east.

post=67873454:

No wonder at your age your brain is still empty, this is what you suppose learn in twenties

Sir Louis, who was considered the wealthiest person in Nigeria at the time, was Nigeria's first recorded Millionare; and was the founder of Ojukwu Transport, Ojukwu Stores and Ojukwu Textiles. At his peak, he was the first and founding President of The Nigerian Stock Exchange as well as President of The African Continental Bank. He was also Chairman or on the board of directors of some of Nigeria's most profitable companies such as Shell Oil Nigeria Limited, Guinness Nig. Ltd, Nigerian National Shipping Lines, Nigerian Cement Factory, Nigerian Coal Corporation, Costain West Africa Ltd, John Holt, Nigerian Marketing Board amongst others.
During the period of pre-independence and in the First Republic, Ojukwu was an active member and donor to the political party, NCNC. He was a one time member of the House of Representative. In 1958, he was chairman of the Eastern Region Development Corporation and the Eastern Regional Marketing Board.
Sir Louis was an exceptional entrepreneur who seem to have laid the foundation followed by his people in Nnewi, Anambra state. That town has the largest concentration of Industries in the South east, followed by a long list of successful entrepreneurs. The likes of late Chief Agustine Ilodibe (Ekene Dili Chukwu ), Chief Chidi Anyaegbu (Chisco), Chief Inocent Chukwuma (Innoson Motors) Chief Ifeanyi Uba and countless others have threaded Sir Lous’s path and made their mark as business men.
Sir Lous was among the leading lights in the area of business and, indeed, showed his brothers from the eastern parts that they can also hone their business skills.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Igboid: 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
For the records, "Mba Mmili" means riverine communities.
In Anambra, we call communities along River Niger in Ogbaru LGA, Anambra West and East LGAs, mba Mmili, and they are proud Igbo speaking people.

A Yoruba man, can never understand the Igbo ways, we are simply not related people.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Cisco2(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2018
BininKingdom:

Afonjas always quick to hide under another tribe to lie
Answer the question, Igbo efulefu and Yoruba Muslims who sabotage deal pass?
Both

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.