Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (77601 Views)

Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:53am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
yes if you have never heard those before you just did. and i repeat military provocation. take me to icc or sue me.

the country needs to split you cannot achieve anything without the 9ja delta. in fact it will be worse if you have your own country.
cos igbos are not one. you are full of greed and pride.

make i correct your english make you self no say u never go school reach. olodo way no no military provocation.

am not taking u anywhere.....i can only work for the division of this country and dee market Nigeria by any means possible

talking of Niger delta...who gave the name...asaba and anioma of delta state speak same igbo people in anambra speaks....port harcourt(igweocha) speaks same igbo imo, abia and anambra speaks.....some part of akwaibom which shares border with abia state speak igbo....we also have ukwwuani in delta state.....so wen u talk gets facts.....and in issue of division, I hv never heard an asaba man saying he will remain with nigeria....let me stop here coz dats not the issue....

u can call whatever u want.....olodo or dolo........any.....

but is doesn't change the fact that u are bias.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by sammirano: 8:56am On May 24, 2018
Lion ko, bat ni.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:57am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I have always stood up for the igbos even against my brothers. recently i was belting out support for an igboman to be the president and I was attacked by some other tribes.

I will call a spade what it is. I cannot mix saliva with words in the name of tribe. no be me. everything is equal in my eyes

u cannot start now to mix ur words coz ur earlier post stated other wise....

Accept u wrong and apologise.....nobody will kill u....rather it si the spirit of sportsmanship, brotherhood that made u apologise?

If u call a spade a spade....u wouldn't have written such in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:01am On May 24, 2018
that is not me. I have been very vocal about evil in Nigeria from the beginning. if a yoruba had done this, I would have gone a fuller page. I am not interested in tribe or race. my kids are multiracial and I know what they face every day in life. if i cannot stand up against exclusion then I failed.
I do not believe all that the yoruba men do is right. as a matter of fact, i have been very critical of the Yoruba tribe from day one. speaking yoru truth means exposing the darkness inside of you and if you feel offended that I spoke on reality then you have a problem with your state of mind. you quickly reached a conclusion when it is not needed.
I have housed and helped may igbos. some are nice, some think they played me not knowing that i was only helping them, some try to act too wise. I have been dealing with the igbos for a long time. I know somethings.

i spoke on social and health issues that will benefit even the igbos and you call it tribalism. I spoke against the hausa and military in my comment but i said that the reporting was biased. I can imagine the situation there. I know onitsha market very very well and I used my experienced.

if the northerners stop visiting onitsha many of the igbos will lose their customers. it is a market. a market is a free place. not a place to identify one's race or tribe.

if the reporter had said a customer, it would have been fair reporting. he specifically said an hausa man and a fulani. it could have been anybody else. a customer and a seller had issues would have been the right title if you are not tribal or racist.
then he talked about marginalization which is tribal. he talked about the military taking sides with Hausa people which is tribal.

tell your brother reporting that he is biased. I based my comment on that report. i only tried to straighten things out. so you are telling me that if we both get into a brawl in Onitsha market the headline will be Yoruba man and igbo man? why?

if you do not see it let me guide you. read the report one more time and you wiill see that i gave it as i got it.

LochOtieno:
u try keep calling Nnewi or giving flimsy excuses to justify ur claims but is dead on arrival....

who stops u from buying land in nnewi or igboland if u have the money.....who?

anyway I don't want to reply u much....coz that's no the context....

just simply accept u were wrong in ur suggestion.....thats all....stop beating around the bush.

no igboman will see ur first post here and be happy and that's the reason u getting all these attacks.....

u claim to love Igbos but hide under guise to heap pains, blames on them....is dat not the worst irony of life

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:02am On May 24, 2018
I do call a spade a spade. what i wrote is fair. i am not hausa or igbo and as a bystander, i spoke

LochOtieno:

u cannot start now to mix ur words coz ur earlier post stated other wise....

Accept u wrong and apologise.....nobody will kill u....rather it si the spirit of sportsmanship, brotherhood that made u apologise?

If u call a spade a spade....u wouldn't have written such in the first place.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 9:02am On May 24, 2018
Sarkin:

You will rot in hell forever.
You shall be disappointed greatly and gravely for what you just said. Although, it doest hurt me but I've got to let you know what will befall you.

I might lambast ipob but it doesn't mean I hate them, although I might hate their ideology.

I'm sure your one of those old fools who just ran around nairaland insulting what you don't adhere to. That's why everyone knows and say's you ipob bastards are filled with darkness and hate. I hope the military will wipe you out starting today and starting with you. If you don't regret what you said about our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) from your heart, calamities will befall you after reading this.

prophet mohammed is a terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by chux5351(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2018
ariesbull:

Yoruba man be a man and be specific
O boy be a man for once and shot intimidation
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Realist2: 9:11am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Every little incident is now an 'ethnic battle', when and how did we get here!! angry

Ask Buhari who has elevated nepotism to the highest level like never before, buhari has placed embargo in all MDAs that Igbo should not be given employment.
This root of bitterness sowed can never go away even in the next 2 generations.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:11am On May 24, 2018
very good. so if you believe that that the niger deltans are igbos, why hasnt any of the igbo men who own oil wells established or invested in the 9ja delta?

why are they referred to as ndi mba mmiri? would you also accept that tag? it is stereotypical, my friend.
it would be hard for you all to accept people from ndi mba mmiri as in-laws.

the fact that they speak igbo does not make them igbos. their igbo is totally different. you cana hardly understand what someone from ukwani speaks. you cannot understand kwale.

same goes for itshekiri. they also speak yoruba. which I do not understand. ilaje as well is yoruba which i do not understand. can i begin to claim ilaje or itshekiri because I am yoruba? that is a different state altogether.

the port harcourt that you mentioned also have many other languages that you do not understand. ijaw, ogoni, ikwerre are not igbo. you cannot understand those languages. so are you basing ownership on language? then we are also british because we speak english.

if there is anything that the yoruba are guilty of i will be the first to condemn it. if you told me what a yoruba man did to you i will condemn him to his very face. I challenge many people i know and meet. I am not into the tribe thing. it is distasteful to me.

my comment is as a result of how the reporter reported the thing. he was tribal in the first place

LochOtieno:

am not taking u anywhere.....i can only work for the division of this country and dee market Nigeria by any means possible

talking of Niger delta...who gave the name...asaba and anioma of delta state speak same igbo people in anambra speaks....port harcourt(igweocha) speaks same igbo imo, abia and anambra speaks.....some part of akwaibom which shares border with abia state speak igbo....we also have ukwwuani in delta state.....so wen u talk gets facts.....and in issue of division, I hv never heard an asaba man saying he will remain with nigeria....let me stop here coz dats not the issue....

u can call whatever u want.....olodo or dolo........any.....

but is doesn't change the fact that u are bias.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:12am On May 24, 2018
he is the founder of terrorism
LochOtieno:

prophet mohammed is a terrorist.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 9:13am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
that is not me. I have been very vocal about evil in Nigeria from the beginning. if a yoruba had done this, I would have gone a fuller page. I am not interested in tribe or race. my kids are multiracial and I know what they face every day in life. if i cannot stand up against exclusion then I failed.
I do not believe all that the yoruba men do is right. as a matter of fact, i have been very critical of the Yoruba tribe from day one. speaking yoru truth means exposing the darkness inside of you and if you feel offended that I spoke on reality then you have a problem with your state of mind. you quickly reached a conclusion when it is not needed.
I have housed and helped may igbos. some are nice, some think they played me not knowing that i was only helping them, some try to act too wise. I have been dealing with the igbos for a long time. I know somethings.

i spoke on social and health issues that will benefit even the igbos and you call it tribalism. I spoke against the hausa and military in my comment but i said that the reporting was biased. I can imagine the situation there. I know onitsha market very very well and I used my experienced.

if the northerners stop visiting onitsha many of the igbos will lose their customers. it is a market. a market is a free place. not a place to identify one's race or tribe.

if the reporter had said a customer, it would have been fair reporting. he specifically said an hausa man and a fulani. it could have been anybody else. a customer and a seller had issues would have been the right title if you are not tribal or racist.
then he talked about marginalization which is tribal. he talked about the military taking sides with Hausa people which is tribal.

tell your brother reporting that he is biased. I based my comment on that report. i only tried to straighten things out. so you are telling me that if we both get into a brawl in Onitsha market the headline will be Yoruba man and igbo man? why?

if you do not see it let me guide you. read the report one more time and you wiill see that i gave it as i got it.

just do the needful......

these guys u protecting don't like u......

an igboman hates injustice....and that is the reason........

we hv had countless issues of soldiers storming an area coz of hausa fulani issues....

can't u see the game and call a spade a spade not guarding fork.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:15am On May 24, 2018
we are not comparing here but i am making you know that you have no right to evict me from here. because talking about tribe, the owner of this site is my tribesman.
i hate to say that but if that is what you need to hear you just did.
i dont care what you call my name or my tribe. it has nothing to do with me as a person. I am far ahead of that silliness.

I have always poured out my support for linda ikeji and i do not see this tribe of a thing.
you cannot stand in my sight to begin with. so i cannot go there with you.

yeye thing
CSTR1003:

Forum was created by a Yoruba man and so what?

Is it as profitable as Linda ikeji or what are you on about?

You are not odudua, yet your names and sentiment are those of ignorant oduduwa people.

Get out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 9:20am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
very good. so if you believe that that the niger deltans are igbos, why hasnt any of the igbo men who own oil wells established or invested in the 9ja delta?

why are they referred to as ndi mba mmiri? would you also accept that tag? it is stereotypical, my friend.
it would be hard for you all to accept people from ndi mba mmiri as in-laws.

the fact that they speak igbo does not make them igbos. their igbo is totally different. you cana hardly understand what someone from ukwani speaks. you cannot understand kwale.

same goes for itshekiri. they also speak yoruba. which I do not understand. ilaje as well is yoruba which i do not understand. can i begin to claim ilaje or itshekiri because I am yoruba? that is a different state altogether.

the port harcourt that you mentioned also have many other languages that you do not understand. ijaw, ogoni, ikwerre are not igbo. you cannot understand those languages. so are you basing ownership on language? then we are also british because we speak english.

if there is anything that the yoruba are guilty of i will be the first to condemn it. if you told me what a yoruba man did to you i will condemn him to his very face. I challenge many people i know and meet. I am not into the tribe thing. it is distasteful to me.

my comment is as a result of how the reporter reported the thing. he was tribal in the first place

ikwerre is not igbo.....then why was chibuike amaechi defending he is igbo in channels tv....pls I need answer....
Peter odili, wike, uchendu....are these names hausa

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 9:22am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
he is the founder of terrorism

eheeeeeeeeee......na now talk....

abeg Bro how far?
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:26am On May 24, 2018
I have called out the government on several occasions and i have been very outspoken about the fulani and hausa men. but all tribes have flaws and we cannot overlook those because of our ties to these tribes.

I do not care about anyone. the igbo man does not hate injustice better than any tribe. there is the osu caste system that the igbos practice. that is by far discrimination and prejudice against people who should have shared common interests with everyone.

the igbos hate people from mbaise. that is by far very racist and stereotypical.

imagine how the igbos igbos refer to the poor as ogbenye. and the rich as odogwu. that is not injustice to you? have you ever confessed how your treat your boy or servants who come to learn trade or live with you?

talk about injustice, you should look within yourselves. How does the igbo man from Anambra perceive and treat the igboman from Abakaliki?

injustice be like 7-days rainfall for igbo land.

zik of Africa was in power when his brother aguiyi-ironsi dethroned him.

my point is that the problem of the igbos begin with the igbos.

look at Nnamdi kanu fighting for yall freedom, today no one cares if he is dead or alive. they have all moved on to the next moving party.

the foremost people tearing Nnamdi down are the Igbos who want to protect their assets in Abuja and Lagos.
what i am particular about is the unfairness and biased perception of the average igbo man who feels that the load is pressing on him but it is not.

LochOtieno:

just do the needful......

these guys u protecting don't like u......

an igboman hates injustice....and that is the reason........

we hv had countless issues of soldiers storming an area coz of hausa fulani issues....

can't u see the game and call a spade a spade not guarding fork.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 9:30am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I have called out the government on several occasions and i have been very outspoken about the fulani and hausa men. but all tribes have flaws and we cannot overlook those because of our ties to these tribes.

I do not care about anyone. the igbo man does not hate injustice better than any tribe. there is the osu caste system that the igbos practice. that is by far discrimination and prejudice against people who should have shared common interests with everyone.

the igbos hate people from mbaise. that is by far very racist and stereotypical.

imagine how the igbos igbos refer to the poor as ogbenye. and the rich as odogwu. that is not injustice to you? have you ever confessed how your treat your boy or servants who come to learn trade or live with you?

talk about injustice, you should look within yourselves. How does the igbo man from Anambra perceive and treat the igboman from Abakaliki?

injustice be like 7-days rainfall for igbo land.

zik of Africa was in power when his brother aguiyi-ironsi dethroned him.

my point is that the problem of the igbos begin with the igbos.

look at Nnamdi kanu fighting for yall freedom, today no one cares if he is dead or alive. they have all moved on to the next moving party.

the foremost people tearing Nnamdi down are the Igbos who want to protect their assets in Abuja and Lagos.
what i am particular about is the unfairness and biased perception of the average igbo man who feels that the load is pressing on him but it is not.

Osu caste system has been abolished as of old same way the killing of twins was stopped.

issues of nnamdi shouldn't bear the day.....is been addressed.

igbos no hate mbaise man....that thing is an adage.

tell me u don't hv a name u call poor or rich in yoruba language.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:31am On May 24, 2018
amaechi is not the founding father of rivers state oh.
he can claim whatever he is but the culture the food are very different. the people are different and you know it very well. if you bring an Ikwerre girl home your family will oppose the marriage. ask them why? onye mba mmiri. that will be the response you get. to prove to you that you do not accept them as part of you. you include them because of the oil. shekina
LochOtieno:

ikwerre is not igbo.....then why was chibuike amaechi defending he is igbo in channels tv....pls I need answer....
Peter odili, wike, uchendu....are these names hausa

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:32am On May 24, 2018
yes oh. muhammed is the biggest contributor to the evil existing in the world today. all the killings and devilish acts na mohammed. that is why the muslims are always praying for him to have peace. he can never have that peace even at death.
LochOtieno:

eheeeeeeeeee......na now talk....

abeg Bro how far?
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:43am On May 24, 2018
oga you are not current. that is what the paper says. but if you no no, i know. the osu caste system is very much active and fully alive today as it was. oga if you tell me this you are a liar.

ah ah you no who u day folo chat so? me? hehehe oga look me well well oh. which village you come from first make i give you gist.

that abolish tales na to fool people way no sabi. me n my friends don go their village after he fell in love and the love was squashed like say no be person feelings day involved.
oga go Imo state. or you go ukpor in anambra state. my guy is from ukpor Nnewi local government. go there go ask questions about osu caste system. i don waka una village tire. no be today.

oga, the igbo boys way I house warned me seriously not to house an mbaise person. I took the hobos into my house back in the days. but the enugu and anmabra boys rejected the mbaise guy. for nothing. up till this very date the mbaise people are still stereotyped.

oga no support bad thing oh. speak your truth.

LochOtieno:

Osu caste system has been abolished as of old same way the killing of twins was stopped.

issues of nnamdi shouldn't bear the day.....is been addressed.

igbos no hate mbaise man....that thing is an adage.

tell me u don't hv a name u call poor or rich in yoruba language.

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Aeman(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cry

Nah just little clash sef

Fighting is a good thing ordained by God and justified by the holy books (Bible and Quran). The first clash in history started with God from heaven.

Let me read the post first to know if am commenting offpoint or not.

Guy
Offpoint please don't quote me
Guy ur own mumu ehh cannot be over emphasized
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Ejanla07: 9:48am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
firstly, this is an abuse of the military. an insult to the Nigerian military. that the military would be called to a trivial case like this is abhorring. this is a chairman's case.

secondly, the reporter is biased. we do not know what happened really. some igbo men are known to display hostility toward northerners or other tribes who do not speak igbo. they feel superior to everyone and want to get the first seat and they insult people for no reason.

thirdly, this might chase many customers away. igbo men make a lot of cash from hausa customers.

everything is translated into tribe and racism. I do not see it happening here. the hausa man does not speak igbo and the mob might have scared him. if I were the one i would definitely do the same. because the people in that onitsha market act too wise and too aggressive.

i love the way they stood up against the military and this is a warning to other clients that the military does not have the ultimate power. they will surely try to solve the issues before it escalates.

but where is the chairman's presence all along? all customers should know who to report to when they face unfair treatment. the reason this case got to the chairman's office is that the military got involved. would the chairman have paid any attention had the military not come?

is there a hotline that customers can reach to report any challenge?

is the chairman's office at a visible range or central location that customers can easily reach?

the fact is that the chairman allows traders to sell fake good and write fake invoice. many people have fallen victims to onitsha marketers. they all know but they think that they are smarter than everyone else. when one is faced with a case like that only the military intervention is sure.

you can quote and insult me but the truth never changes.

the one that hausa man did is worthy of an announcement. but the crimes committed in onithsa market daily is called wisdom. the fake goods and fake drugs sold there to kill people. why is no one reporting it?

if you stand up to military provocation against one igbo man, what stops you from standing up against the thousands of innocent people dying from fake goods and fake drugs produced in onitsha market?
that is what honesty is all about i guess.

my yoruba muslim brother. we never miss any opportunity to throw tribal tantrum against Igbos
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 9:53am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
oga you are not current. that is what the paper says. but if you no no, i know. the osu caste system is very much active and fully alive today as it was. oga if you tell me this you are a liar.

ah ah you no who u day folo chat so? me? hehehe oga look me well well oh. which village you come from first make i give you gist.

that abolish tales na to fool people way no sabi. me n my friends don go their village after he fell in love and the love was squashed like say no be person feelings day involved.
oga go Imo state. or you go ukpor in anambra state. my guy is from ukpor Nnewi local government. go there go ask questions about osu caste system. i don waka una village tire. no be today.

oga, the igbo boys way I house warned me seriously not to house an mbaise person. I took the hobos into my house back in the days. but the enugu and anmabra boys rejected the mbaise guy. for nothing. up till this very date the mbaise people are still stereotyped.

oga no support bad thing oh. speak your truth.

I don't see all these things u list prevalent today again in igbo society.

time and tide has changed many things plus

Christianity been an added advantage.......

that was when u were in the east no now....

many things has happened and things has changed.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by awoofawoo: 9:56am On May 24, 2018
TheGreatJapan:

Arindin
You have time to waste abeg ignore the moda4ca! My time is too precious to me to waste on him.............. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Lightening: 9:57am On May 24, 2018
Sarkin:

You will rot in hell forever.
You shall be disappointed greatly and gravely for what you just said. Although, it doest hurt me but I've got to let you know what will befall you.

I might lambast ipob but it doesn't mean I hate them, although I might hate their ideology.

I'm sure your one of those old fools who just ran around nairaland insulting what you don't adhere to. That's why everyone knows and say's you ipob bastards are filled with darkness and hate. I hope the military will wipe you out starting today and starting with you. If you don't regret what you said about our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) from your heart, calamities will befall you after reading this.

Look at this pagan. With this reaction, you are obviously worshipping Mohammed; a confirmed child rapist who is already in the hottest part of hell. It bothers me that you pagans don't react this way against those that blaspheme your blood-sucking Allah whose prophet Mohammed was.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 9:58am On May 24, 2018
can you mention an osu who married soil of the soil in today's world?
I am telling you of current events. Even this very year, I have done several mental fumigations to my igbo guys.
You feel it is a thing of the past but I tell you that it is still prevalent. in many places Osu no day get landed property. osu no day be king. there are many benefits that do not go to some families.
maybe you were born in lagos and you do not know so much. but try to ask questions. you will find out a lot.
LochOtieno:

I don't see all these things u list prevalent today again in igbo society.

time and tide has changed many things plus

Christianity been an added advantage.......

that was when u were in the east no now....

many things has happened and things has changed.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Lightening: 10:01am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
OMG like, seriously?
Oga this is public forum o.
This website was created by a yoruba man.
I am not oduduwa. I have never supported or given a voice to anything like oduduwa.
why will I shut up? you can go deaf or blind if you do not like what we say or type. is your choice

So childish and stupid assertion. The internet which your "Yoruba forum" runs on was invented by oduduwa, abi? All these jambites self.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Sarkin: 10:02am On May 24, 2018
Lightening:

Look at this pagan. With this reaction, you are obviously worshipping Mohammed; a confirmed child rapist who is already in the hottest part of hell. It bothers me that you pagans don't react this way against those that blaspheme your blood-sucking Allah whose prophet Mohammed was.
You shall be disappointed, when you get there you'll only stare at your hands in disappointment

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 10:05am On May 24, 2018
you can call your uncle a jambito. no be me. i no day your level. you cannot hush me. you no get that kind power. if you no like my write up jump enter lagoon with immediate effect.
i no owe you. die if you care. and go far go burst make u no smell for my doormot
Lightening:

So childish and stupid assertion. The internet which your "Yoruba forum" runs on was invented by oduduwa, abi? All these jambites self.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by willibounce1(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2018
That's why we have to vote the miyetti allah president out of power. For now there is nothing like the Nigerian Army. What we have is hausa Fulani army who are only protecting their hausa Fulani groups against other tribes. Buhari must be kicked out come 2019 so that the country can be reorganised.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Lightening: 10:10am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
you can call your uncle a jambito. no be me. i no day your level. you cannot hush me. you no get that kind power. if you no like my write up jump enter lagoon with immediate effect.
i no owe you. die if you care. and go far go burst make u no smell for my doormot

You couldn't handle it huh? Please next time write only intelligible things in the public space. Consign such no-brainers in beer parlours and Yoruba mosques.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 10:15am On May 24, 2018
you have no right to tell me what to write or to decide what is intelligible. so far so good you have not sounded intelligible to me for you to dictate anything for me.

you are very tribal and stereotypical. you do not deserve any bit of respect. smell out of my face and die for all i care. i am not here to appease you or to entertain you.

this is a public forum and i have all reserved right. you are only a moniker here and nothing better than a disease to me.
Lightening:

You couldn't handle it huh? Please next time write only intelligible things in the public space. Consign such no-brainers in beer parlours and Yoruba mosques.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Lightening: 10:16am On May 24, 2018
Sarkin:

You shall be disappointed, when you get there you'll only stare at your hands in disappointment

Funny. You have obviously been ruined by the satanic precepts of those coldblooded Imams and Alfas. The same people that indulge in large scale human rituals. Such are the people that will not be disappointed when they behold the face of your killer deity called Allah on the last day. Don't go and hive your life to Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Germany-Based Oguchi Unachukwu Shot Dead By Soldiers In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.