Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (77603 Views)

Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Sarkin: 10:19am On May 24, 2018
Lightening:

Funny. You have obviously been ruined by the satanic precepts of those coldblooded Imams and Alfas. The same people that indulge in large scale human rituals. Such are the people that will not be disappointed when they behold the face of your killer deity called Allah on the last day. Don't go and hive your life to Christ.

Even Christ will deny you on that day.
But don't worry let's talk no more, we'll remember this when we get there.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by NonsoWow: 10:23am On May 24, 2018
Demmzy15:
They gather beat on man, you know he surely can't fight and normal human instinct of survival would dictate to any rational thinking person to resort to where he'll surely get justice. At least look at some issues with a wider lens
Are you not satisfied that the man was just beaten. If it were in the north, won't they have beheaded the Igbo victim with chants of allahu akhbar?

4 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Lightening: 10:23am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
you have no right to tell me what to write or to decide what is intelligible. so far so good you have not sounded intelligible to me for you to dictate anything for me.

you are very tribal and stereotypical. you do not deserve any bit of respect. smell out of my face and die for all i care. i am not here to appease you or to entertain you.

this is a public forum and i have all reserved right. you are only a moniker here and nothing better than a disease to me.

You sound very pitiable. My advice: Next time, don't throw jabs carelessly in certain forums. Some members might just be too hot to handle.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by QuotaSystem: 10:30am On May 24, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
Wetin Aboki dey do for Onitsha sef. don nor dey fear death?

Go ask the plenty nyamiri wey still dey for Kano even though dem don take dem do suya plenty times.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by QuotaSystem: 10:33am On May 24, 2018
NonsoWow:
Are you not satisfied that the man was just beaten. If it were in the north, won't they have beheaded the Igbo victim with chants of allahu akhbar?

Whether beaten or beheaded, the man was unjustly mobbed and the natural instinct is to seek for justice.

I've never read such an ethnically skewed and biased news 'report' in my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by QuotaSystem: 10:42am On May 24, 2018
nero2face:
...and tomorrow someone will say the Igbos hate Hausas, why won't there be hatered when there are clear cases of favoritism, people will continue to call IGBOS names but de fact remains that the Igbo man is de only man who has seen de other side of an Hausa man, how can we be one Nigeria when we see some people as friends and brothers while we see others as enemies

Ogonimilitant:
Why would the useless Abboki go to invite military? is this not a civil matter they should have called police?. Thanks to the brave Igbo guys You cant intimidate an Igbo man.

So one Hausa man was attacked by several nyamiri men and he went to seek justice, yet your brain managed to ascribe fault to the victim?

Those guys are lucky the military didn't open fire on their itinerant heads for daring to block a military vehicle (python dance style).

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by QuotaSystem: 10:58am On May 24, 2018
selemempe:
only the hausa fool needed saving bro. The great Igbo tribe are no push overs

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I know your tribe more than you. you are not a match for me. before you were born I have been to onitsha and i can tell you firsthand about onitsha than the lies that you have been told.
Vult.ure what is your tribe known for if not skull mining, North is known for agriculture, Igbo entrepreneur, what is your tribe known for? No be today you guys started blackmailing us, it doesn't stop our progress.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by justtoodark: 11:06am On May 24, 2018
Favor99:

Hey bro don’t let these foolish tribalists get in your head. Your one of the enlightened ones on this forum. Your very knowledgeable and you’ve enlightened a lot of people with your posts. Don’t succumb to the foolishness of some of these tribalistic people. You’ve got a good head on your shoulders, keep enlightening and waking our people up.

i apologize.....
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 11:09am On May 24, 2018
you are not too hot for me to handle. i can handle you good. your intelligence is a prelude to mine. what jabs did I throw? wetin this moomoo day talk self? guy go and smell outside there. you can talk to your father like that not me. i said what i said and i have no apology to tender. if you dont like what i said then die. dont come here to tell me nonsense.

you are defending a tribe and i am defending a motion. there are two things involved here. you are a hypocrite. if i had asked for the head of the hausa man you would have been the first person to bring it.

You are a tribalistic person and that s why you are pained cos my comment struck you like a lightning. you cannot force me to buy your ideas. i do not want and will never have it. sell that dimwit clue to your generation.

weda e pain you or you like am e no concern me. u do not own this site and you did not bring me here. i came here to spend my time and you did not give me browsing network. i dont care about any dirty gay coming to tell me how to live my life. worry about how to fix your diapers first.
Lightening:

You sound very pitiable. My advice: Next time, don't throw jabs carelessly in certain forums. Some members might just be too hot to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 11:25am On May 24, 2018
the yoruba fed the nation before the oil in the south. we provided the best education for igbos if not no school in igbo land before. we taught you guys how to travel abroad. the east is a land locked region. you learned how to eat meat and fish from yoruba people. before men were asked to lick the head of goats after food in the east. no meat. up to today if you go your wedding the size of meat in your rice be like titus fish eye.

if not yoruba, the easterners would never have tasted chocolate or chocomilo. our export made nigeria the biggest exporter int he world.

east no get food. so many lazy men looking for fast cash. cannot read or speak. na for lagos many of una day come learn pigin self. if not e hard.

yoruba men made laws that govern you today. the Yoruba man brought gsm to you. that is why you can type nonsense in this site. igbo man began coup d'etat in this country. Aguiyi-ironsi destabilized democracy that the British gave us.

cessationists who have damaged the image of Nigeria with drugs, 419, otokoto, kinappers Evans, war mongers ojukwu, lesbianism chidimma, abductors ngige, etc.

post=67834266:

Vult.ure what is your tribe known for if not skull mining, North is known for agriculture, Igbo entrepreneur, what is your tribe known for? No be today you guys started blackmailing us, it doesn't stop our progress.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Demmzy15(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2018
NonsoWow:
Illiterate, the day your cohorts were looking for Hausa inside buses, did the northerners retaliate?

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Demmzy15(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2018
Elliot2:
What kind of justice would the army give in a purely civil matter?
Our security establishment is purely rubbish in this country, haven't you wondered why army are deployed to curb menace the police ought to clear?
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

It has always been like this. We are not naturally the same. Our culture, history, and language are naturally different. Nigeria should not have existed. This is why we must correct the mistake by splitting the country.

So, how do you think splitting the country would help?

The South East cannot even stand as a country; it is just a group of people with mostly naturally different cultures, histories and language. It is the same in the South West and North. To get the gains of splitting the country, we would need to split into over 400 countries. Yorubaland, for instance, comprised many kingdoms with cultural and historical differences and it is the same with what is today Igboland and Hausaland. If we can't split the country to truly create nations with same cultures and histories, then, our best bet is to try and live together peacefully, in spite of our differences.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Elliot2(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2018
Demmzy15:
Our security establishment is purely rubbish in this country, haven't you wondered why army are deployed to curb menace the police ought to clear?
I tire pass tube for d country!
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Demmzy15(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

Useless Muhammedian, e pain you doe
Another Chestbeater! grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by CSTR1003: 12:04pm On May 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by CSTR1003: 12:10pm On May 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

The south east stood as a country for 3 years, and it took military aggression to bring them back in to the Nigerian fold.

Others may be unfeasible as a nation, but the south east have tasted what it means to be a nation.

You can support one naijeria. But don't use lies to defend it.

They didn't fare any better as a country. Read a balanced account of the war, Half of a Yellow Sun, for instance, and you would see that the young Biafran country was already fraught with corruption, nepotism, misappropriation of relief materials by highly placed Biafran officials, military brutality (Biafran soldiers manhandling Biafran citizens), tribalism (some Biafrans refusing to be seen with Biafrans from Asaba) and every other ills that had and still plagues our country, Nigeria. Supposing the Biafran struggle was successful, Biafra would still have split up because of issues of ethnicity and marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Austin234(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
I wonder too
soberdrunk:
Every little incident is now an 'ethnic battle', when and how did we get here!! angry
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by ariesbull: 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the yoruba fed the nation before the oil in the south. we provided the best education for igbos if not no school in igbo land before. we taught you guys how to travel abroad. the east is a land locked region. you learned how to eat meat and fish from yoruba people. before men were asked to lick the head of goats after food in the east. no meat. up to today if you go your wedding the size of meat in your rice be like titus fish eye.

if not yoruba, the easterners would never have tasted chocolate or chocomilo. our export made nigeria the biggest exporter int he world.

east no get food. so many lazy men looking for fast cash. cannot read or speak. na for lagos many of una day come learn pigin self. if not e hard.

yoruba men made laws that govern you today. the Yoruba man brought gsm to you. that is why you can type nonsense in this site. igbo man began coup d'etat in this country. Aguiyi-ironsi destabilized democracy that the British gave us.

cessationists who have damaged the image of Nigeria with drugs, 419, otokoto, kinappers Evans, war mongers ojukwu, lesbianism chidimma, abductors ngige, etc.

I get am before living in past
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 12:50pm On May 24, 2018
you still need lagos to do business. the yoruba people are hustlers and pathfinders. your hate has no cure. hate to your grave slave. you will not smell the presidency at all. you go cry marginalisation tire.
ariesbull:

I get am before living in past

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by ariesbull: 12:50pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I do call a spade a spade. what i wrote is fair. i am not hausa or igbo and as a bystander, i spoke

Oga you have been running amok everywhere..Abi you no get wetin you dey do or is nairaland full time job ?

You don't talk we don here ...can you rest pls
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by ariesbull: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
you still need lagos to do business. the yoruba people are hustlers and pathfinders. your hate has no cure. hate to your grave slave. you will not smell the presidency at all. you go cry marginalisation tire.

We don hear...no wahala ....we need Lagos to make the money and repatriate it back home ! Adeyinka grandson was right

Can we hear word again.....one naija sweet die

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
get out make i see roaad. who be you. smell out of here. will you?
ariesbull:

Oga you have been running amok everywhere..Abi you no get wetin you dey do or is nairaland full time job ?

You don't talk we don here ...can you rest pls

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 12:59pm On May 24, 2018
well, the east is still a good old village and the easterners are building estates all over lagos and Ogun state. 70% of the lands are developed by easterners. and when they go to lagos, they become 50% lost. their next generation become 80% lost then the third generation 90% lost hehehe. your villages are now scanty. i used to visit your villages every christmas in the 90ies. now even my good fellas do not go during xmas anymore. even the traditional weddings self are done in lagos and abroad. hardly people go to the village anymore. is called civilisation. na time e go take. soon, you go find your family members to return home. many of my pals now are married to white babes and to caribbean babes. men are moving forward. then the babes that come here are moving on. their kids are lost.

na so life be. how many successful man day sleep more than two weeks for una village. una day run from una own selves. make una no poison una hehehe.

somem no day sleep for house way dem build. dem go come and drive go hotel. una day pump money for pastors to pray for una safety. babalawo (dibia) man go still give una protection. every igbo man is running away from his village for his life. that place na be say igbo man like justice? oga reason am well.

u way day talk so sef, if you go yoru village now u fit no make am back. dem go take arusi nak your life bend.
ariesbull:

We don hear...no wahala ....we need Lagos to make the money and repatriate it back home ! Adeyinka grandson was right

Can we hear word again.....one naija sweet die

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by QuotaSystem: 1:09pm On May 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

Seek for justice in the military barrack?

That is how non -northerners seek for their own justice?

The military barrack is now the police station as stated by the law. ?

Abokii terrorist. You and your people have destroyed every vestige of institutionalism in Nigeria.

Captain Ignorance has landed.

Osu where do you think Ibo's head straight to once there is rumour of uprising anywhere in the North?

Is it not the MILITARY BARRACKS?

Ferry your trademark ignorance out of my mentions please.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by ariesbull: 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
well, the east is still a good old village and the easterners are building estates all over lagos and Ogun state. 70% of the lands are developed by easterners. and when they go to lagos, they become 50% lost. their next generation become 80% lost then the third generation 90% lost hehehe. your villages are now scanty. i used to visit your villages every christmas in the 90ies. now even my good fellas do not go during xmas anymore. even the traditional weddings self are done in lagos and abroad. hardly people go to the village anymore. is called civilisation. na time e go take. soon, you go find your family members to return home. many of my pals now are married to white babes and to caribbean babes. men are moving forward. then the babes that come here are moving on. their kids are lost.

na so life be. how many successful man day sleep more than two weeks for una village. una day run from una own selves. make una no poison una hehehe.

somem no day sleep for house way dem build. dem go come and drive go hotel. una day pump money for pastors to pray for una safety. babalawo (dibia) man go still give una protection. every igbo man is running away from his village for his life. that place na be say igbo man like justice? oga reason am well.

u way day talk so sef, if you go yoru village now u fit no make am back. dem go take arusi nak your life bend.

We don hear that east is good ops village....and that is why we would use the money from Lagos to develop the so called good old Eastern villages as you said ..... Lagos must be milked

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Igbos are the only ethnic group in Nigeria that travel, settle n invest across the length n breadth of Nigeria.

Tribal sentiment belongs to Yoruba n Hausa.

I share your view that Igbos are the only ethnic group that travel, settle and invest in other parts of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

Ignorant old foo.l, missionaries and colonial masters brought education to African od.e, Olaudah Equiano an Igbo man was first black to received Western education and also demanded for his freedom, Igbo man was first indigenous VC of university of Ibadan, Igbo man was first VC of university of Lagos, you are so draft to believe coco was funding Southern economy, go read history book to understand what palm oil and other agro products from east contributed old foo.l, dumb please can you define landlock for me? Coco farmers in west now are in penury, there are high rate of lazy youths in west, southwest have the highest numbers of beggers after North, you are so dumb not to know Professor Kenneth Dike who published the first account of trade in Nigeria in pre-colonial times, at least you can count or name ritual activities in southeast, but in Yoruba land where do we start? ritual in west is daily activities, it's occupation over there, we talk of ritual dens in your enclave, your people are known for fraud, should I remind you how your tribes man hacked British soldier head on street of London on day light, go and check the statistics recently published by NDLA west are highest drugs dealers in Nigeria, old foo.l drugs doesn't end on cocaine, outside Lagos which all tribes contributed, poverty is sweeping aggressively in west.

4 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Fatherofdragons: 4:18pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

u are so pained.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Fatherofdragons: 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
post=67842693:

Ignorant old foo.l, colonial masters brought education to African od.e, Olaudah Equiano an Igbo man was first black to received Western education and also demanded for his freedom, Igbo man was first indigenous VC of university of Ibadan, Igbo man was first VC of university of Lagos, you are so draft to believe coco was funding Southern economy, go read history book to understand what palm oil and other agro products from east contributed old foo.l, dumb please can you define landlock for me? Coco farmers in west now are in penury, there are high rate of lazy youths in west, southwest have the highest numbers of beggers after North, you are so dumb not to know Professor Kenneth Dike who published the first account of trade in Nigeria in pre-colonial times, at least you can count or name ritual activities in southeast, but in Yoruba land where do we start? ritual in west is daily activities, it's occupation over there, we talk of ritual dens in your enclave, your people are known for fraud, should I remind you how your tribes man hacked British soldier head on street of London on day light, go and check the statistics recently published by NDLA west are highest drugs dealers in Nigeria, old too.l drugs doesn't end on cocaine, outside Lagos wish all tribes contributed, poverty is sweeping aggressively in west.

I just dey pity the igbos wey dis guy get as friends that is if wetin e ryt na true.

This is why I don't like this yorrobastards, they are nothing but two headed snakes emitting lies all the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.