Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,755 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me (44330 Views)

Come And Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ik / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by cimag: 7:03am On May 25, 2018
Linda didn't use insulting or harsh words on this woman when she responded to her fake pregnancy allegation.But,look at the garbage coming out of this woman's buccal cavity.It will be very difficult(in fact near impossible)to cure this woman's mental insanity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Rhozabeth(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2018
tayo60:
Those of you saying Kemi is mad are also mad. This is a free world and there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions whether right or wrong. Leave the two women, let them battle each other with their words. Let's just fold our arms, and see how it unfolds.
Even though I kinda agree with u that its a free world, do u notice that this Olunloyo woman does everything with bitterness? Why is she bitter towards everybody?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
This woman really carry this matter for head oh. Nigeria has so many issues and the one Kemi decides to carry on her head is Linda's pregnancy lol. Misplaced priorities.

And to think Linda helped her when she was in dire need.

cutie I just saw ur blog...am impressed, honestly u r doing a greater job than dis two Pple here...Nd ur beautiful too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On May 25, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

cutie I just saw ur blog...am impressed, honestly u r doing a greater job than dis two Pple here...Nd ur beautiful too
Awwn, thank you for making my evening. cry
God bless you. kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by IfeomaRash(f): 7:22pm On May 25, 2018
Brooke60:
She is definitely going back to prison
And this time, she ain't coming back lallai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 9:12pm On May 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Awwn, thank you for making my evening. cry
God bless you. kiss

so uv done this for how long exactly?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

so uv done this for how long exactly?
I started blogging this month. smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
That's prechbills he is always insulting me
makydebbie:

I started blogging this month. smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On May 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
That's prechbills he is always insulting me
Really?!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 25, 2018
For real dear, I dunno what I did
makydebbie:
Really?!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
For real dear, I dunno what I did
You mean that account is prechbills? The alpha account.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 25, 2018
Yup
makydebbie:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yup
Lol okay.

*Unmakes my evening*

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 9:24am On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

hi makydebbie ...its unfortunate u had to throw away d good feeling i gave u wid my honest compliment...cos of one faceless nairalander...and what's d meaning of prechbills by d way...?
sounds like a really bad tin cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:27am On May 26, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

hi makydebbie ...sowi what's d meaning of prechbills...?
DAT sounds like a really bad tin cry

hi makydebbie ...sowi what's d meaning of prechbills...?
DAT sounds like a really bad tin
Oh sorry.

Is prechbills your alternate account here? I thought so.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 9:46am On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh sorry.

Is prechbills your alternate account here? I thought so.

very funny... well I see u guys have participated so much in dis forum that u even tag some accounts to be villains...
I liked ur site...I was even going to mke a suggestion but then u listen to dis scammer...I was checking all over Google and dictionaries for d meaning of prechbills..am not happy at all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On May 26, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

very funny... well I see u guys have participated so much in dis forum that u even tag some accounts to be villains...
I liked ur site...I was even going to mke a suggestion but then u listen to dis scammer...I was checking all over Google and dictionaries for d meaning of prechbills..am not happy at all
Lol, I'm very sorry.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 10:27am On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm very sorry.
still not happy...until u tell me more about ursef Nd ur blog
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

still not happy...until u tell me more about ursef Nd ur blog
Lol, you know about my blog, you've to read all my writeups there.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 10:59am On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, you know about my blog, you've to read all my writeups there.

I like u, I want to know you on a personal level
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 11:10am On May 26, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

I like u, I want to know you on a personal level
Sorry, that's not possible.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 1:19pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Sorry, that's not possible.
uhm...OK I want to work wif you on a different project..am not chyking u though
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 1:22pm On May 26, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

uhm...OK I want to work wif you on a different project..am not chyking u though
Okay then, what's it about?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 1:53pm On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

we shdnt discuss it on a forum u know, I cannot risk it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 10:24am On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
I guess av Ben ignored... my cute Debbie jus decided to shun me...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 10:30am On May 27, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

I guess av Ben ignored...
my cute Debbie jus decided to shun me...
I asked a question. Happy Sunday.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by AlphaMajestic: 10:39am On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
I asked a question. Happy Sunday.

shocked wow..av not been ignored after all...happy Sunday sunshine....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On May 27, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

shocked wow..av not been ignored after all...happy Sunday sunshine....
Do have a lovely day. smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Kobicove(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2018
Patrick33:
Jealousy 101

Lecturer: kemi olunloyo

Question: using any formula,calculate the height of jealousy kemi has for linda ikeji

P.s extra sheet will be needed.

Goodluck

grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

lols.. checking for the meaning of prechbills?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development / D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas / No More Artificial Nails — Funke Akindele Promises Self (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.