Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,532 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me (44329 Views)

Come And Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ik / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Daviddson(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2018
post=67831514:
Dis one don mad ooooo
Only you commenting on a single thread multiple times over and over again. Please what do you call that?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2018
KingBaba1:
Don't mind the hypocrites that are supporting Linda. in my own opinion, the woman is making some sense if not all. Aunty kemi talked about Dbanj and Linda, and Linda who had sexual intercourse with someone's fiancee two weeks to their weeding which led to the break up and cancellation of their wedding. Linda should first of all defend or deny this allegations before talking of other things. i wish her well and a safe delivery if she is truly pregnant...( we all know Linda likes to lie sometimes, and this pregnancy issue might be one of it)
You are right, she needs to answer those question, If Kemi doesn't have evidences/facts she won't back down. Linda has broken a lot of homes with her blog, she once said it, that she doesn't reveal privacy of her friends but she likes to reveal the privacy of others, what a hypocrite she is.
I believe Kemi the reason is, some years ago the same Linda was telling her so called fans that she got 2 hermes bags, some of her fans told her those bags were fakes but she kept abusing them, until hermes confirmed it that the bags were fakes.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Printerscanner: 12:07pm On May 24, 2018
missterious:
This woman is very seriously sick and we're just reading and laughing. She said she had a mental breakdown a few days ago and her family and friends are still letting her use her phone. Is there no normal person in her life that wants the best for her?

As for Linda, I won't even lie. I'm a big fan. I'm very happy for her and all she has been able to accomplish in a male dominated world. She's a gossip blogger, she's not the first and she won't be the last. People saying she destroyed marriages, did she formulate any stories?? She just reported what she heard and she always had proof. This life na per head, she was making her money. If you have any dirt on her, report it too with proof. She's sleeping around to make money, who is she sleeping with? No name has been mentioned.

Congrats, Linda. You're an inspiration. I can't be a gossip blogger but I love reading gossip so thank you for providing it.

I will report you to Aunty Kemi Olunloyo. I am sure she knew when you were dis-flowered and how many guys have tasted your honey pot.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Vic74real: 12:18pm On May 24, 2018
Chai, all these curses. wetin Linda do you? the curses wld come back to you. this no be joke again o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by tintingz(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
Linda is reporter and a blogger, as someone who studied journalism there's nothing private about public figures(celebrities, politicans etc), although they can restrict. If you have evidence of your reports then you have no problem as a reporter and in the law, Kemi should know all these, I wonder why she's so bitter.

If Linda is an hypocrites then she deserves to be criticized.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by boyjo: 12:27pm On May 24, 2018
Please what homes did Linda destroy or how did she destroy homes?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by VEE2010(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2018
Kemi kemi kemi...
I understand that the devil is using you to dish out hot karma meal to Linda for all her distorted and non distorted scandalous news she circulated about others.
My question to you if you are reading this:
Why do you always present yourself so cheap for the devil to make use of?
You just return from prison for crying out loud!
I wish you could apply some restrain, give chance to other available devil's vessel.
Must you always be in the news for wrong reasons?
You are a mother for God sake.
You need to take out time to reflect on the prison experience.
I love your courage, no doubt but I think your attack on Linda does not add up considering where you are coming from.
Please be wise!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
anyicash:
Just because someone is pregnant, another woman wants to kill herself..what really do women want?

I once wrote a thread about women being their own worst enemies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ezy9: 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
na wa o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by bizzibodi(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2018
This we'ree & fanny kayode suppose marry na.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by histemple: 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
hisgrace090:
Kemi your mouth baffles me, how many alligation will you heap on one person for no just cause?

Don't make me regrate my prayers for your freedom last time.

Please don't "regrate" it oh!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Xisnin(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2018
ericsmith:

it nice reading people scandals,,crashed marriages report, going paparazzi invading celebrities life. we forget they are humans tew neither there blood or feeling differs from ours
you wonnt know how it feels like to have your undies spread in the public for discussion until you are a victim.
do you even know the psychological trauma people go through when they wakeup to find there nudes on net,, someone reporting how broke you are as a celeb that,you cannt even pay ur rent. why is llinda keeping her man's identity secret, she knows reporter will deep up anything about him., is she scared of gossips she stands for

Don't mix up issues, Linda is not involved with posting nudes, that is the handiwork of bitter exes and it is even a crime.
Divorce is never a private matter unless you are not a celebrity, why should a celebrity
be happy when a good news is reported about you but suddenly lose it when the reverse is the case?

If you want good fame, you must tolerate bad fame too.

As to why she is keeping the man's identity secret, she has the right to do so for whatever reason and she doesn't owe you
anything. If you think that is unfair, dedicate this month and the rest to investigating her so you can "expose" the man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by anyicash(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2018
Toks2008:

I once wrote a thread about women being their own worst enemies
please send that article my to email address anyicash@yahoo..com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Valentinechuksn(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2018
This woman is obviously a bitter person... you will be the one languishing in jail very soon...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ruffDiamond: 1:44pm On May 24, 2018
if she enter prison again.they shouldnt let her out ever..werey see person i was defending when pasta ibiyeye arrested her now wetin concern her with linda matter na
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Rhozabeth(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
Can someone pls tell me why this Olunloyo woman is always bitter towards everybody?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by godwinelijah(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
This is definitely hate speech.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Toks2008(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
anyicash:
please send that article my to email address anyicash@yahoo..com

No long thing...here it is

https://www.nairaland.com/4188153/why-women-own-worst-enemies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Bimpe29: 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
Auntie Kemi will not stop amazing us. Why was she ranting, if I may ask? Because I have not seen justification for her outburst in her post...

grin shocked cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by KingBaba1(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right, she needs to answer those question, If Kemi doesn't have evidences/facts she won't back down. Linda has broken a lot of homes with her blog, she once said it, that she doesn't reveal privacy of her friends but she likes to reveal the privacy of others, what a hypocrite she is.
I believe Kemi the reason is, some years ago the same Linda was telling her so called fans that she got 2 hermes bags, some of her fans told her those bags were fakes but she kept abusing them, until hermes confirmed it that the bags were fakes.
Wizkid dislikes this lady with her blog stories that he gave her the fight of her life, and that's why she hardly talks about wizzy because that guy have disrespected her alot all in the name of blogging... she doesn't needs privacy because she has deprived some people of theirs. why hide your husband in the first place, and why show your baby bump

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNLOYO.
But it's very important for someone to taste the medicine he/she indirectly gave to people in the name of blogging.

Many marriages/relationships got broken and exposed because of Linda Ikeji's blog, you cannot disrespect people's privacy and expect yours to be respected.

Linda Ikeji' should experience and suffer the heat of the fight people went through because of her blog.

OH! I forgot, we are Nigerians, we shouldn't judge or tell the rich the bitter truth.

What do u mean she exposed marriages, Linda simply tells the truth about hoples men like you that go around cheating on their wives and commiting rituals to drive big cars. oLOSH..O.
CHEAP HATER!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2018
KingBaba1:
Wizkid dislikes this lady with her blog stories that he gave her the fight of her life, and that's why she hardly talks about wizzy because that guy have disrespected her alot all in the name of blogging... she doesn't needs privacy because she has deprived some people of theirs. why hide your husband in the first place, and why show your baby bump
That is true Wizkid rubbished the lady a lot that she went to report him to former commissioner of Police, Lagos state. Even Olamide had issue with her when she rubbished his then baby mama turned fiancee that she got pregnant without marriage. 9ice also had issue with her, when she said, 9ice must pay her if he wants his music to go viral, then 9ice was against bloggers posting his materials without his consent. The lady is just a hypocrite, as Kemi said, she isn't a role model to the ladies she keeps dishing out pieces of advice to.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Deziem(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2018
No matter what one does, haters will always hate on you...
Kemi be hating on Linda since time immemorial...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 24, 2018
Xisnin:

Don't mix up issues, Linda is not involved with posting nudes, that is the handiwork of bitter exes and it is even a crime.
Divorce is never a private matter unless you are not a celebrity, why should a celebrity
be happy when a good news is reported about you but suddenly lose it when the reverse is the case?

If you want good fame, you must tolerate bad fame too.

As to why she is keeping the man's identity secret, she has the right to do so for whatever reason and she doesn't owe you
anything. If you think that is unfair, dedicate this month and the rest to investigating her so you can "expose" the man.

for a moment almost thot you were gonna answer all my questions correctly , then you ended my fear when you added sentiment. could av owe you some accolades that are not even in stock.celebrity donnt av right to privacy but linda our sista aa every right, seriously ??
FIY,, linda is not jus a blogger anymore she is now a celebrity i.e outrageous known across the nation, are you not entertained when you religiously read her blog she is not less an entertainer.
i will rather dedicate my free times to make love to bae extensively & play with my dogs, thanks 4 the offer ,NO!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Xisnin(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2018
ericsmith:

for a moment almost thot you were gonna answer all my questions correctly , then you ended my fear when you added sentiment.
There is no sentiment in my answer. Which of the following people have a right to privacy: Davido, Wizkid, Linda or Buhari?
None of them. But does that stop you from investigating any of them? No
So where is the sentiment?

could av owe you some accolades that are not even in stock.celebrity donnt av right to privacy but linda our sista aa every right, seriously ??
FIY,, linda is not jus a blogger anymore she is now a celebrity i.e outrageous known across the nation, are you not entertained when you religiously read her blog she is not less an entertainer.
I am not a reader of Linda's blog because I don't get entertained by gossips but I understand what she does.
Being a celebrity does not mean that the person must call a press conference and announce every thing that
happens in their life, it is the job of the media to dig up such details.

i will rather dedicate my free times to make love to bae extensively & play with my dogs, thanks 4 the offer ,NO!
Oh, you just missed an opportunity to expose Linda.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MChaze25(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
Before you go mad sometimes, think of your family. Ask for permission if necessary.. Lol

If your family says "Go mad & Destroy thy enemies". Then do it like a Queen.
If not, remember your disgrace is not meant for only you but for your whole family.

Linda sorry o. You started all this madness.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Killurself: 5:11pm On May 24, 2018
This Aunty Kemi matter no be here ooo, wetin linda do you nah, Aunty Kemi nah anti celebrity weda when she started to attack many of this yeyebrities they will learn how to stay low key most of our celebrity are the caused of their attack.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Kpotomkpra: 6:27pm On May 24, 2018
ANGAZI...... I am not understanding anymore..

Drinking panadol for another person headache is not
Part of our tradition...

So , I see ,I read , I pass jejely.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Kpotomkpra: 6:30pm On May 24, 2018
I am innocent....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by bibicici(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2018
Hate speech!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:29pm On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
[b] good. i love this. kemi is a true feminist! real lady
aka ugly and unmarriageable

the arrogant linda should go through the same sorrowful pain she has put a lot of people into.
what pain did she put ppl
Abi they put themselves

talk more of having a taste of your own medicine. . . she ain't nothing but a glorified hoe. a fake ass slag.

so?

a scarlet woman claiming to be a feminist deceiving the watery brain nigeria girls

is it her fault that they have watery brain

preaching celibacy but in the dark, she is getting fvcked on all four cardinal points on her body.

a sucker born every minute

she thinks she should be worshipped cos she is rich.

she doesn't think
she is worshipped by you
na why e de pain you

Her wealth is just a product of sleeping around with politicians claiming she made money through blogging. Which mumu blogging?
why e come de pain you
is it your sleep

breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open.

what goes around comes around

KARMA IS A BIITCH AND RIGHT NOW THE BIITCH IS ON RETRIBUTION! [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos) / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) / D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.