Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,108 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me (44325 Views)

Come And Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me - Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ik / Mimi Orjiekwe: "Charles Billion Come & Take Your Bride Price" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by anyicash(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2018
Just because someone is pregnant, another woman wants to kill herself..what really do women want?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by sexdoll: 10:48am On May 24, 2018
but what if what all she's saying about linda is actually true?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Chiemenam: 10:48am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNLOYO.
But it's very important for someone to taste the medicine he/she indirectly gave to people in the name of blogging.

Many marriages/relationships got broken and exposed because of Linda Ikeji's blog, you cannot disrespect people's privacy and expect yours to be respected.

Linda Ikeji' should experience and suffer the heat of the fight people went through because of her blog.

OH! I forgot, we are Nigerians, we shouldn't judge or tell the rich the bitter truth.

Do you think Linda Ikeji would have gotten those information if those homes didnt bring it out to the public. Just the way she is hiding her supposed husband, if the so called homes are hiding their affairs or keeping it private to a minimal, there would be nothing to blog about. we dont blame Linda for doing her work. All i see in Kemi is bitterness from someone who was bitten by a child in her own biz. she started blogging before Linda but Linda outgrew her in all ramification due to hardwork and consistency. i dont know any of them but its quite obvious this Kemi has mental issues (though she stated she does)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Xisnin(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2018
GoTV:

Linda made millions gossiping about people and their private lives. Kemi is doing the same to her now but people think she's mad. Hypocrites full this country
You have comprehension problem, reporting a story is not the same as insulting and cursing.
No one will call her mad if she insisted on her fake pregnancy allegation and leave out the curses.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MarieSucre(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
Karma no get menu.

I may not be in support of KEMI OLUNLOYO.
But it's very important for someone to taste the medicine he/she indirectly gave to people in the name of blogging.

Many marriages/relationships got broken and exposed because of Linda Ikeji's blog, you cannot disrespect people's privacy and expect yours to be respected.

Linda Ikeji' should experience and suffer the heat of the fight people went through because of her blog.

OH! I forgot, we are Nigerians, we shouldn't judge or tell the rich the bitter truth.

I would feel sorry for and say its her jobbto blog about people's lives, but when your job ruins lives and marriages, I think it's time to change career.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by uuzba(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2018
Chiemenam:

Do you think Linda Ikeji would have gotten those information if those homes didnt bring it out to the public. Just the way she is hiding her supposed husband, if the so called homes are hiding their affairs or keeping it private to a minimal, there would be nothing to blog about. we dont blame Linda for doing her work. All i see in Kemi is bitterness from someone who was bitten by a child in her own biz. she started blogging before Linda but Linda outgrew her in all ramification due to hardwork and consistency. i dont know any of them but its quite obvious this Kemi has mental issues (though she stated she does)

Everyone has faults. People try their best to keep it hidden. Maybe they are working on correcting their faults.
You don't know.
Can somebody not have privacy again?
This is what we call Amebo.
In English it is called Tell Tale or Gossip.
-
A Blogger is free to write on the internet. But it is wrong to expose people's private lives to others without their consent.
Some persons make money by this trickery/gossip .
It is very wrong.
But many persons have forgotten the difference between Right and Wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2018
.Linda right now.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by DonaTee(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2018
Funny thing is Linda will still cash in on this controversy while madam Koo will jus b running her mouth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by MarieSucre(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2018
Whether or not Linda is a fox and deceptive, I don't appreciate Kemi Olunloyo biting the hand that fed her, if she was really serious about this beef with Linda, she should have sent the money back almost immediately Linda sent it to her that first time, when she was in financial crises.

I still don't know the end-game of all these tit for tat, back and forth.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Xisnin(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2018
ericsmith:

destroy people lives & marriage is synonymous to reporters or bloggers anything for the money,, fine.
i donnt make a living exposing secret & expect ur own life to be privacy, from linda mode of response lately she seems not like a taste of what she dish out.
what kind of a woman gets engage and hides the groom to be,,she got pregg just telling her females fans after trimester ... for a linda that will want to report chioma is pregnant on day1,

You must be a joker if you think reporting a story destroys people's lives, I will
argue that it is for the greater good. Linda does not cause divorce any more than
saharareporters is the cause of corruption. If you don't want to end up in the public
eye stay away from the public.

If you have her private information go ahead and publish it, nobody will harass you.
But issuing curses on a matter that doesn't concern her is a symptom of mental illness.
Reporting a story is different from insulting and cursing another person.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by ceejay80s(m): 11:00am On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
good. i love this. kemi is a true feminist! real lady

the arrogant linda should go through the same sorrowful pain she has put a lot of people into.

talk more of having a taste of your own medicine. . . she ain't nothing but a glorified hoe. a fake ass slag.

a scarlet woman claiming to be a feminist deceiving the watery brain nigeria girls

preaching celibacy but in the dark, she is getting fvcked on all four cardinal points on her body.

she thinks she should be worshipped cos she is rich.

Her wealth is just a product of sleeping around with politicians claiming she made money through blogging. Which mumu blogging?

breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open.

what comes around goes around

KARMA IS A BIITCH AND RIGHT NOW THE BIITCH IS ON RETRIBUTION!
this same news u said destroyed a lot of people , shebi na news, u wey dey talk like this, think how this world would be like with out news, so like the news of the guy that killed his girlfriend in Oshodi, so if Linda carry the news , she has done bad?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Xisnin(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2018
sexdoll:
but what if what all she's saying about linda is actually true?
Who takes a sexdoll serious?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Chiomapriscilli: 11:12am On May 24, 2018
Karma is a bitch
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by BakireBulmaker: 11:13am On May 24, 2018
Linda is being tormented for acting irrationally and unafrican - displaying your pregnancy to the world and bragging about it and your plans.

I honestly pray she survives this along with the pregnancy.

I hope she has learnt her lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Ajiowe: 11:13am On May 24, 2018
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN THIS TWO GENTLE LADY, WHY THIS CURSE AND PUBLIC EMBARRASMENT? THIS IS UGLY FOR PEOPLE TO HEAR! MADAM KEMI U STARTED IT ALL ! LEAVE LINDA IKEJI ALONE, SHE IS NOW A MOTHER TO BE & NOTHING CAN STOP HER NOT TO HAVE HER BABY PLS.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Benyork4(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2018
Those that care the most and laugh often are the most unhappy and probably depressed. The lady can't just be ranting i need Linda to say something or forever remain silent... This one is unfolding legbegbe.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by joeyrayroy(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
trapQ:
Jesus Christ of Akwa Ibom.

This woman is cursed. Those supporting her saying Linda broke homes, didn't kemi break homes? I pity anyone trying to justify this insanity. Moreover Linda always said the truth about people and never for once did she insult or deride people by calling them unprintable words.

Useless woman with useless supporters.
Remember when she(linda) spread the news about tiwa's second pregnancy,two years after tiwa has no bump,so much for always telling the truth!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 11:14am On May 24, 2018
Chiemenam:

Do you think kemi would have gotten this information if Linda decides to keep her pregnancy out of public knowledge and deliver her child in peace? He who brings home ant infested wood will definitely be visited by lizards
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by summerflame(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

This Woman Is Educationally Mad... Sometimes Its Not Easy To Spot This Type Of Mad people...

Linda Ikeji! Its Quite Impressive That You Made Money Using Your Gossip attitude... Over The Years Your Amebo blog Has Done Things...

You Spent Years of Your Life Doing Amebo. Nigerian Ladies Will Surely Like You because Their Mouth No Get Brake Pedal

Today You Will Pay For Them... Shebi you Sabi run Put Mouth For Wetin No Concern You... Yes It Has Earned You Money As Well As Curses...
lemmw clarify some issues here, I have never liked madam kemi and will never like her but the truth need to be told... Linda has spoilt so many homes, efcc and icpc claimed dansuki gave her enormous amount of undisclosed money, still, she wasn't investigated. . Linda spoilt so many homes with her useless blogs all in the name of her making money, do u think olisa metuh can ever forgive Linda?... Fine, madam kemi reaped her own plantation by cooling off in prison, Linda must reap what she sow as well..... Let be truthful and stop being biased... That idiot Linda preached celibacy like a feminist to our ladies, where did she get her pregnancy from out of wedlock... Let use our brain and don't let hatred becloud our senses of reasoning ... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by cescky(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
Bitter soul let me help you...

Myn kor mind ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by veeberry(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2018
TRUTH BE TOLD, LINDA ENDED SO MANY RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES BUT KEMI'S CURSES ARE BADDER THAN BAMBAM

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Etianwanokon: 11:25am On May 24, 2018
Hehehe hehehe hehehe Kemi your curse no hold water. You are so shameless and bitter. Jealousy and hatred all over you.
Your madness has taken a different dimension.
Ifot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by RealDannie(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2018
hmmm

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Pentools(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2018
The woman is insane, she needs cheap publicity which I'm not ready to give, no be this same woman that criticized olamide on some money n fame ritual sh-t. I don't take such people seriously, they're synonymous to sadism n envy.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On May 24, 2018
Kemi Olulonyo(Yoruba) 3- 0 Linda Ikeji(Ibo) grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by lloyds(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2018
I may not believe other things she said, but I have a strong conviction that Linda ikeji's sudden wealth is diabolic.

Quote me anywhere please. The many many expensive cars, offices, house etc. So easy, so much and so sudden.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Nobody: 11:51am On May 24, 2018
Xisnin:

You must be a joker if you think reporting a story destroys people's lives, I will
argue that it is for the greater good. Linda does not cause divorce any more than
saharareporters is the cause of corruption. If you don't want to end up in the public
eye stay away from the public.

If you have her private information go ahead and publish it, nobody will harass you.
But issuing curses on a matter that doesn't concern her is a symptom of mental illness.
Reporting a story is different from insulting and cursing another person.

it nice reading people scandals,,crashed marriages report, going paparazzi invading celebrities life. we forget they are humans tew neither there blood or feeling differs from ours
you wonnt know how it feels like to have your undies spread in the public for discussion until you are a victim.
do you even know the psychological trauma people go through when they wakeup to find there nudes on net,, someone reporting how broke you are as a celeb that,you cannt even pay ur rent. why is llinda keeping her man's identity secret, she knows reporter will deep up anything about him., is she scared of gossips she stands for

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by KingBaba1(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
This is why I like this woman. She says things the way it should be. Many Nigerians are hypocrites, they worship the rich and see the rich as demi-gods know wonder the politicians don't respect them. Because Linda sent her 100k, she shouldn't say the truth again. Kemi the snitch lady
Don't mind the hypocrites that are supporting Linda. in my own opinion, the woman is making some sense if not all. Aunty kemi talked about Dbanj and Linda, and Linda who had sexual intercourse with someone's fiancee two weeks to their weeding which led to the break up and cancellation of their wedding. Linda should first of all defend or deny this allegations before talking of other things. i wish her well and a safe delivery if she is truly pregnant...( we all know Linda likes to lie sometimes, and this pregnancy issue might be one of it)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by meobizy(f): 11:52am On May 24, 2018
MicroSweet:
She's done that already
No. I mean real indisputable n-udes. Anyone can challenge the ones she released earlier.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Curses Linda Ikeji: Come & Take The Ritual Money You Donated To Me by Ddy(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2018
missterious:
This woman is very seriously sick and we're just reading and laughing. She said she had a mental breakdown a few days ago and her family and friends are still letting her use her phone. Is there no normal person in her life that wants the best for her?

As for Linda, I won't even lie. I'm a big fan. I'm very happy for her and all she has been able to accomplish in a male dominated world. She's a gossip blogger, she's not the first and she won't be the last. People saying she destroyed marriages, did she formulate any stories?? She just reported what she heard and she always had proof. This life na per head, she was making her money. If you have any dirt on her, report it too with proof. She's sleeping around to make money, who is she sleeping with? No name has been mentioned.

Congrats, Linda. You're an inspiration. I can't be a gossip blogger but I love reading gossip so thank you for providing it.

sit there they find who dey inspire u,no go finf something do for a living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's 'joro' Video. Wizkid Reacts, Wowed! (photos) / Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos) / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.