Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International (20676 Views)

'Nigerians Are Starving’ –Women Fight Over Rice From Cooking Pot (VIDEO) / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Nigeria Troops 'rape Starving Women'-amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Banmeallday: 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
Complete lie.

You can have a rapist in a community, agreed.

But to suggest some kind of raping as a franchise, I would not buy it.

Mami market is full of prostitutes even for the ones that cannot approach women.

“Complete” lie? Well that by itself shows you dont want to hear the truth, or even a half-one at best.

Here’s what is a lie....Your country Nigeria...that’s right, it’s a GRAND LIE. You live in a zoo, sh.ithole, Nigger area, and frankly your government along with armed thugs called Nigerian military ONLY EXIST to siphon and protect the siphoning of resources to international bankers who in turn reward them with loot, positions, and good healthcare. That is why Buhari and David Mark and the likes travel abroad for medical checkups easily and readily. That is why Okorocha and Obiano children can bag big degrees from universities abroad. That is why “royal fathers” and big time pastors can eat and dine with Queen Eliza and the likes because they are all gatekeepers of people like who who would rather dance to Davido and Wizkid, and follow Leicester City....

FACTS....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by mbos: 5:16pm On May 24, 2018
oluoni:
All these miscreants calling Nigeria a zoo ever since buhari their nightmare has been sworn in I wonder if they'll still refer to the country as a zoo after buhari is gone..Some Nigerians have serious patriotism issues an organization known for cooking up lies suddenly comes out to say something whenever it feels like boko haram is dying down but when boko haram and herdsmen attack they keep quiet yet some Nigerians believe them.I dont recall amliesty international saying anything the herdsmen killing here and there.smh

miscreants or no miscreants be sincere with yourself Nigeria is a SSHITHOLE or Zoo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Ziggylady(f): 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you girl I dislike them alot....My friend that went to join them after our service I've cut her off my life I warned her not to join them but she refused I'm just keeping my distance from her biko onyeobuna no'ror oweiya cheesy

Same here,i dislike them a lot...So indisciplined,raggedly,violent and scary...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by plaetton: 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
embarassed do you get brain buhari instruct soldiers to rape ?
Shut F up.

The buck stops at Buhari's table.
He is the president and commander in chief of marauding soldiers that rape starving women inside detention camps and IDPs.
When will you silly people ask Buhari to take responsibility for anything ?

If Buhari cannot take responsibility for issues that arise during his stewardship, then why is he president , and what is Nigeria doing with such a useless president ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by plaetton: 5:54pm On May 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Lies

I'm sure the use of thousands is an absurd exaggeration. There may be isolated cases of abuse and it should be treated as such and not make our NA look like unprofessional lot. It is wrong to report this as an institutionalized act or a signature of the Nigerian Army.

It is an Institutionalized culture because of the repeating pattern of rape and abuses that follow Nigerian soldiers everywhere they go within and outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by brodalokie: 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Just imagine... Did you read what you just wrote. I'm NOT surprised at all. We know pple like you from that cannibalistic, jungle part of the nation.

My point is, every regional power (U.S, Russia, France et al..) does it... why face Nigeria alone? They're scared of facing the powerful nations hence, they get in hot mess but, they rather face a nation like ours that care less abt national integrity.

What's bible and prophecy got to do with pple misbehaving? Very sad we got folks like you messing up this already messed up nation.

No superpower country has politicians and soldiers raping women and getting involved in war crimes without consequences. They're educated and know how to use a right to get at least some results. I follow their news a lot. Recently Hilary and Obama have been considered the washman and I often read about people resigning and getting sacked everyday. But in Nigeria? I don't think they are thinking of resigning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Yoruba4Life: 6:11pm On May 24, 2018
brodalokie:

No superpower country has politicians and soldiers raping women and getting involved in war crimes without consequences. They're educated and know how to use a right to get at least some results. I follow their news a lot. Recently Hilary and Obama have been considered the washman and I often read about people resigning and getting sacked everyday. But in Nigeria? I don't think they are thinking of resigning.

I hear you... No problem. They only show you what they wanna show you.

If you know... you know!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by oyenugabdulah: 6:17pm On May 24, 2018
that's why I don't pity them if BH killed them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by vinnex: 6:18pm On May 24, 2018
Its only when you are not in crises zone you will dobpt AI report.
NA has long lost its respect. They work with armed herdsmen to kill and destroys lives and properties expecially in the middle belt, most people no longer take them serious, they collect monies from armed herdsmen and even go ahead to pick and sell cashew nut.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by brodalokie: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

I hear you... No problem. They only show you what they wanna show you.

If you know... you know!

Was it a scam when Goldman Sachs was jailed? What about Maddock or so? These were people who could buy Nigeria if they wanted but the long arm of the law caught them. Now George Soros is in sorrow who knows maybe it could be Obama, Clinton or even the Rothschild. Look at Brazil, see how they locked up ex president Lula twice now... Brother don't compare Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by willibounce1(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2018
there is nothing like Nigerian Army in this Buhari's govt. What we have is hausa/Fulani Army. they are the ones desecrating the once respected Nigerian army. they are doing all these rubbish because their oga at the top will always place tribal sentiments above competence.

Amnesty international should charge the hausa/Fulani army to court with all necessary evidence. after that Buhari should be sent daura to practice military govt with his cows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Yoruba4Life: 6:53pm On May 24, 2018
brodalokie:

Was it a scam when Goldman Sachs was jailed? What about Maddock or so? These were people who could buy Nigeria if they wanted but the long arm of the law caught them. Now George Soros is in sorrow who knows maybe it could be Obama, Clinton or even the Rothschild. Look at Brazil, see how they locked up ex president Lula twice now... Brother don't compare Nigeria o

Dude, you're sure talking out of point! You're trying to kill a mosquito with a double-barrel ammo. undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by brodalokie: 7:01pm On May 24, 2018
willibounce1:
there is nothing like Nigerian Army in this Buhari's govt. What we have is hausa/Fulani Army. they are the ones desecrating the once respected Nigerian army. they are doing all these rubbish because their oga at the top will always place tribal sentiments above competence.

Amnesty international should charge the hausa/Fulani army to court with all necessary evidence. after that Buhari should be sent daura to practice military govt with his cows.

To add. Aside political campaign promises which are often one-sided, Nigeria is a system that must be operated in fairness and lawfully.
You don't expect me to learn the national anthem and the history of Nigeria only to be mentally raped by someone who don't really care and the soldiers who are supposedly our angels are now in league with the same villain. That's a death sentence to Nigeria if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by brodalokie: 7:03pm On May 24, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Dude, you're sure talking out of point! You're trying to kill a mosquito with a double-barrel ammo. undecided grin

You don change gear? Abeg, watin you mean?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by hamer: 7:15pm On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
embarassed do you get brain buhari instruct soldiers to rape ?
loof u no dey dis country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by sapeleboi(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2018
you have started again o embarassed
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by themanderon: 7:39pm On May 24, 2018
A military that is famous for extra judicial killings will not find rape a difficult thing to add to their growing resume of human rights violations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Lies

I'm sure the use of thousands is an absurd exaggeration. There may be isolated cases of abuse and it should be treated as such and not make our NA look like unprofessional lot. It is wrong to report this as an institutionalized act or a signature of the Nigerian Army.

Sometimes when I read some comments by you northerners I marvel at how unintelligent you guys are

So

Red Cross exaggerated?

Amenesty international also?

Nee York times also?

These 3 internationally renewed organizations all gave similar reports years apart all.liedand exaggerated?

Please shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Uguruzik(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2018
StOla:
The government and military hierarchy need to investigate these allegations and prosecute those indicted.

Nothing seems to ever be structured in Nigeria.

Why are we so useless as a people and as a government?

INVESTIGATED what? They will just call it a baseless allegation. Very Worst Nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by greenprince(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
embarassed will you shut your gutter mouth up when you're a kid how many time your parents tied you down just because you offended them? Let me burst your brain do you know not every newspaper the president have access to he read best news and bad one were keep aside for him.

I wasn't the most obedient child but I would be way worse if I didn't consider the punishment awaiting me of I did some things...

The president should be smart enough to not rely solely on what is presented to him. He has a mobile device and can unanimously use another to watch channels tv on YouTube or check out the sun online.

My point mainly is..... if someone can make gains from funds meant for poor victims of insurgency and his matter was treated with kid gloves, the COAS wouldn't be under so much pressure to follow up a case like this cos he knows the boss wouldn't really call for his head even though the story gets to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Litmus: 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
Poor Nigeria, we've such enemies but we don't help ourselves with our naive insistences and inability to extrapolate and foresee. With our open borders, poor grasp of National parameters, military alliances with the Iffy neighbors, who's to say if the next apocalypse, after herdsmen attack on our farmers, won't be the inexplicable and sudden preponderance of civilian rapes by military men throughout the realm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:18am On May 25, 2018
StOla:
The government and military hierarchy need to investigate these allegations and prosecute those indicted.

Nothing seems to ever be structured in Nigeria.

Why are we so useless as a people and as a government?
what are you doing to change it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material / Tinubu’s Workaholic, He Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day — Ajuri Ngelale / 2023: Ogbonnaya Onu Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.