Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International (20677 Views)

'Nigerians Are Starving’ –Women Fight Over Rice From Cooking Pot (VIDEO) / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International / Nigeria Troops 'rape Starving Women'-amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Misskoool(f): 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
na wa o
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by olutop(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
Inhumanity of the soldiers is not the main problem, the problem is when the presidency is being asked about these occurrences, they are too quick to blame it on political propaganda, without conducting any private investigation into the matter....That Shehu and Femi Adesina are suppose to be castrated

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by tellibody: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
coluka:
Nigeria is a Zoo!!!!!!

real zoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
All these miscreants calling Nigeria a zoo ever since buhari their nightmare has been sworn in I wonder if they'll still refer to the country as a zoo after buhari is gone..Some Nigerians have serious patriotism issues an organization known for cooking up lies suddenly comes out to say something whenever it feels like boko haram is dying down but when boko haram and herdsmen attack they keep quiet yet some Nigerians believe them.I dont recall amliesty international saying anything the herdsmen killing here and there.smh
coluka:
Nigeria is a Zoo!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by kmaster007: 2:52pm On May 24, 2018
but why.. sims d army no do his training complete.. hw did is body move and I tot deir is private training for dem dis sexual of a tin...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by coluka: 2:56pm On May 24, 2018
oluoni:
All these miscreants calling Nigeria a zoo ever since buhari their nightmare has been sworn in I wonder if they'll still refer to the country as a zoo after buhari is gone..Some Nigerians have serious patriotism issues an organization known for cooking up lies suddenly comes out to say something whenever it feels like boko haram is dying down but when boko haram and herdsmen attack they keep quiet yet some Nigerians believe them.I dont recall amliesty international saying anything the herdsmen killing here and there.smh
It is you and your entire family that are miscreants not me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 24, 2018
E pain am.. grin
coluka:

It is you and your entire family that are miscreants not me
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by MSEdLAW(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2018
“It is short on credibility because it does not contain factual leads that could have laid the foundation for investigative actions.”

Its sickening to hear this type of defensive assertion emanating from an army general... A tip-off has been given an Intel of sort can't you hire undercover agents to fish oyr the culprits.. Must AI give names of the erring soldiers before you take action. These bastards are impregnating ,abusing and dehumanizing our girls and you are feigning ignorance for want of names of possible culprits...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by jeffoe(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2018
But at least they should provide video interview while making those been interviewed. This would assist investigations.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by tellibody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2018
No rest for the wicked!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Ihateyoumod: 3:04pm On May 24, 2018
Thousands of women and girls raped by soldiers......like d army command gave d orders torape women...we must be very careful with these kind of report. We must put on our thinking cap. How can they report tht thousands of women raped...abeg tell me anoda story

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Yoruba4Life: 3:05pm On May 24, 2018
Firstly, they should go and make complaints abt the war crimes commited by the U.S military.

Every military nation in the name of interventions commit various war crimes, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by newoffer: 3:06pm On May 24, 2018
Our Government ve been raping us since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by emmaboyi(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2018
Car washer needed in Aguda, surulere. Lagos. Call 07086573493.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by SalamRushdie: 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
Litmus:
Lies.

What a coincidence with the poster above me. But truth is believe white people unquestionably at your peril.

So we should believe Buhari govt that has been known to kill and bury as much as 1000 innocent civilians in one night and bury them in mass graves? Abeg receive sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by coluka: 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
oluoni:
E pain am.. grin
Get lost

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by brodalokie: 3:17pm On May 24, 2018
Speaking in tongue but having no charity is being just a sounding cymbal.
How long will it take you to do something about it? You are quick to give terrorist amnesty but this is the real deal. Let all necessary bodies get busy. We don't want another Holocaust or religious Inquisition where the unions of church and state team up to sacrifice the real Christians on the altar of heresy, just because they refused to bow to a human.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by babaireti(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2018
The Northerners brought this upon themselves,too much religious extremism and illiteracy is their greatest undoing.You have reduced the virtues and value of your lives and Muslim women to such an extent thar Qaffirs and other infidels now feast on your Muslimah Women to satisfy thier dirty urge while keeping their own in safe custody.The earlier you snap out of this self inflicted madness the better for you all in that region.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by brodalokie: 3:22pm On May 24, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Firstly, they should go and make complaints abt the war crimes commited by the U.S military.

Every military nation in the name of interventions commit various war crimes, abeg.

So because America is committing war crimes, Nigerian soldiers should be raping women and committing war crimes too? America is the Bible country fulfilling a prophecy and she will still pay for her sins. Don't even compare

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by greenprince(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
embarassed do you get brain buhari instruct soldiers to rape ?

If I am firm and a no nonsense person as the president, my COAS knows he's in trouble if anything goes wrong under his watch. The Co knows COAS will vent his frustration on him if a soldier from his barracks misbehaves and the soldier knows he's job and head is on the line if he should incur the wrath of his Co.

That's why strong leadership at the top matters. Whether PMB or Trump or Putin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by greenprince(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2018
oluoni:

Do you want me to show you what they said?
I personally wrote an article on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by kokomilala(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2018
It is the hideous and arrogant manifestation of that age-long mantra, bloody civilians!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by alex1486: 3:53pm On May 24, 2018
condition in africa is not good.. people are starving. here is the list of poor countries in detail http://www.youthfeed.org/world/poorest-countries-in-the-world/
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2018
Litmus:
If you ever let the news white nations give you about your black race, fellow blacks, and black nations, be your unquestioning guide, you'll forever be at each others throats, which is partly the aim.
Shut up jare... These men raped our women and you are here saying that White nations are dividing us. Don`t you know about the daily injustice soldiers inflict on us?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Talknochip(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2018
The govt should carry out its own investigation and stop complaining about AI not leaving a 'trail' to follow up in its investigations!.......AI will not compromise d identity of the victims.......And for those sayin 'believe AI at ur own risk' or 'white pple controlled AI', FYI, d country director for AI Nigeria is a black woman (a Nigerian)..... MAY CURSE BE UPON ALL THOSE SPONSORING BOKO HARAM!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by GavelSlam: 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
Complete lie.

You can have a rapist in a community, agreed.

But to suggest some kind of raping as a franchise, I would not buy it.

Mami market is full of prostitutes even for the ones that cannot approach women.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by EVARISTOMONARCH: 4:23pm On May 24, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by johnmartus(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
embarassed will you shut your gutter mouth up when you're a kid how many time your parents tied you down just because you offended them? Let me burst your brain do you know not every newspaper the president have access to he read best news and bad one were keep aside for him.
greenprince:

If I am firm and a no nonsense person as the president, my COAS knows he's in trouble if anything goes wrong under his watch. The Co knows COAS will vent his frustration on him if a soldier from his barracks misbehaves and the soldier knows he's job and head is on the line if he should incur the wrath of his Co.

That's why strong leadership at the top matters. Whether PMB or Trump or Putin.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by MarieSucre(f): 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
I expect this report to be swept under the carpet and nothing done about till something triggers an international outcry. That is the way of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by naijacentric(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell you girl I dislike them alot....My friend that went to join them after our service I've cut her off my life I warned her not to join them but she refused I'm just keeping my distance from her biko onyeobuna no'ror oweiya cheesy
are all soldiers bad as if all civilians are good ders bad eggs everywhere stop generalisin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's what they're been known for Nigerian soldiers has done more harm than good sad

Nigerian soldiers did the same thing in Sierra Leone and Liberia wars. Speak to citizens of these two countries and you hear first hand, the barbaric acts committed by the Nigerian military especially RAPE.
Barbarism and uncivilized behavior is synonymous with the Nigerian Police and military.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International by Yoruba4Life: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
brodalokie:

So because America is committing war crimes, Nigerian soldiers should be raping women and committing war crimes too? America is the Bible country fulfilling a prophecy and she will still pay for her sins. Don't even compare

Just imagine... Did you read what you just wrote. I'm NOT surprised at all. We know pple like you from that cannibalistic, jungle part of the nation.

My point is, every regional power (U.S, Russia, France et al..) does it... why face Nigeria alone? They're scared of facing the powerful nations hence, they get in hot mess but, they rather face a nation like ours that care less abt national integrity.

What's bible and prophecy got to do with pple misbehaving? Very sad we got folks like you messing up this already messed up nation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Ogbonnaya Onu Resigns / Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari / FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.