Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill (18969 Views)

Again, House Of Reps Passes Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill / Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Mikeross62: 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
Waste of time and resources after all this while
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by onlyme07(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
It will surely die a natural death even if vetoed because,only the executive can implement. That is where there will be another gridlock.

1 Like

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
sharrap my friend!! e pain u to ur narrow bone! u come wan hide face..if it was the other way around,flat.head Igbos would have been all over this thread
safetyInspector:
Bro It is high time you get a life. I will the Peace corps employ only Igbos and IPOB? The same Hausa will benefit more through quota system.
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Manred0(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
Good, we dont need another paramilitary. Lets us strengthen the existing ones.
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by bettercreature(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
abumeinben:
I still don't really understand the difference between civil defense and police. At least we know say Army dey ground, airforce dey breeze, navy dey river.

If they approved peace corps, them man o'war sef go begin lay bill for the house.
Its just like ICPC and EFCC! Wasting of resources beside i have not heard of ICPC lately.Are they still in existence?

1 Like

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by zinaunreal(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
Extinction grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by docadams: 2:42pm On May 24, 2018
Wey dem! Where are the mutu mutus. They dare a President. Uncouth rascals.
Where are the myopic supporters. The misinformed yooths. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by holluphemydavid(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
Rip peace corps
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Blue3k(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
It was waste of time and money anyway. They an budget more money to existing agencies to hire more staff.

mysticwarrior the bill is dead and buried.
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by olaolaking: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
kestolove95:
Dix one na mmm, my friend 40k don waka
I paid 70k
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by kmaster007: 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
and some pple hv invest on dis job by goin runs
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by edo3(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2018
One old guy for my area had to sell his motorcycle 2 get d form...na treck him dey treck upandan now oo.Some of them don dey even compare themselves with d military...Come see d way dem jubilate for kaduna d day senate passed d bill,,come block road join..One of them was even showing power by ordering drivers..Walahi I dey pity d guy anytime I see am..

6 Likes

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by SaintLucia: 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
Realdeals:
Who doesn't know that the bill is DOA! Akor and his gang have scammed gullible youths.
Don't mind the man, who knows, they might behind the killings in Benue so that they can use the Peace corps to gain sympathy. I watched the plenary today live on NTA, I commend those lawmakers that ruled against the bill. They should empower the police force both in term of welfarism and weapons. Thank God more people will soon be employ into the police force.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by safetyInspector(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
I am too busy to have time for likes of you
alhassanyusuf29:
sharrap my friend!! e pain u to ur narrow bone! u come wan hide face..if it was the other way around,flat.head Igbos would have been all over this thread
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by okeynelson: 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
nawa ooo so dm dn finally transmission peace corp??

1 Like

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by spiritedtete: 3:02pm On May 24, 2018
What is peace corps... are they red cross?

1 Like

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Augiiee(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2018
All that remains now is for the peace Corp members to protest for the refund of the money they were extorted by the organization #IpobHowMarket?

2 Likes

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Nairalandguru(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2018
chaii my over 70k...
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by SirBunky85(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin

Buhari 3: IPOB Yoots/Obasanjo 0
cilic,dis has nothing to do with obj and ipob.d rep did wat most reasonable persons already know

1 Like

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Blue3k(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2018
Nairalandguru:
chaii my over 70k...

Lol did you make bet on bill passing?
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2018
Newpride:
I know this twitter senator is behind the peace corps nonsense....., shocked

No wonder he keeps castigated pmb every day.....

How on earth can a nongovernmental organization change to military organization and expect it to succeed . cool

God bless pmb for not bn foolish like the former ineffectual buffoon.

God bless Nigeria
why not just commend pmb and stop the unnecessary insults on gej?
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by phineas: 3:46pm On May 24, 2018
God bless them for doing the right thing

those peace Corp people were trying to hijack the system of a whole country for selfish interest and they almost suceeded.I saw one was calling herself squadron leader and controlling traffic the order day

squadron leader ?as in? Which training? Which discipline what rubbish.So all those that went to NDA or rose through the ranks of military and paramilitary are fools when they could just buy title from one man and be paid by th FG

the next step is to arrest the man that started the nonsense on whatever charges he must have breached something I'm sure,but arrest him to serve as detergent for some yahoo boy in future not to try and use money or extortion to bend the order of things for the sake of selfish interest ever again in this country

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Maket: 3:58pm On May 24, 2018
Now, we can see what is coming out of Buhari's meeting with SP and SHoR Earlier this month. These people are very much united and we are here fighting each others.
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by abumeinben(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
bettercreature:
Its just like ICPC and EFCC! Wasting of resources beside i have not heard of ICPC lately.Are they still in existence?

Don't know bro....it's the problem we have in govt works. Duplication of roles.

1 Like

Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by Bowwow11(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2018
RIP peace corps bill
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by kestolove95(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
olaolaking:
I paid 70k
how come?..abi u paid for two people dem cum reduce 10k for u?
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by ymaruf01: 7:50pm On May 24, 2018
nice 1 lesson fr some people way no dy faraballe
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by bmos(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=Realdeals post=67840219]Who doesn't know that the bill is DOA! Akor and his gang have scammed gullible youths.

MMM in another form. Gullible youths of this country make una shine ya eyes
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by duwdu: 12:04am On May 25, 2018
kestolove95:
how come?..abi u paid for two people dem cum reduce 10k for u?

gringrin...You're a very funny lady, wallahi! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Reps Bury Peace Corps Bill by kestolove95(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
duwdu:

gringrin...You're a very funny lady, wallahi! gringringrin

P34c3
tor, d tin tire me ns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We’re Accepting Buhari’s GCON Award To Gani Fawehinmi — Family / Minimum Wage: Labour Demands Payment Of Five-month Arrears / Lagos Opens The First ISO-Certified Government-Owned Laboratory In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.