Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,896 members, 7,838,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai (3790 Views)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Arogunmasa(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

I think you have said it all, so eloquently, that I do not really need to add more. People like wirinet make out that we are not from Delta state, and have no right to complain. I am just as you from Warri, lived and grew up there for the past 33yrs. And there is no way any one from Delta state can tell me that Ibori did well. The man is a bloody Thief and should be threated as such.

seconded, it is the duty of government to provide infrastructure for the people- constitutional obligation. if ibori build bridges so what? it is the right of the people not a privilge. i get sick evry time i open the pages of newspapers n c this pple glorifying their achievements while they rob us blind.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Beaf: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

I think you have said it all, so eloquently, that I do not really need to add more. People like wirinet make out that we are not from Delta state, and have no right to complain. I am just as you from Warri, lived and grew up there for the past 33yrs. And there is no way any one from Delta state can tell me that Ibori did well. The man is a bloody Thief and should be threated as such.

Area! Hol your side tight!
Its a small World, so you are a fellow wafarian?

I really can't understand why anyone would want to defend Ibori, the man is a serial convict; home and away. Well, there are people defending the paedophile, Yerima, so I'm not too shocked.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by monkeyleg: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
Area!, which ones. I be real waferian live. body dey chook me when guys go come dey talk nonsense for here, abeg make I hear word. wich part of warri , na Ibori fix? Na igbudu road abi na Okere market, the guy na thief, so make all these people wey no stay warri or delta state quiet.

Na true u talk, people dey here dey defend yarima, after all dem go say no be only am dey do am, so all of a sudden, e make am right. bros hold your side tight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Four Deadly Cobra Snakes Left To Protect A Sleeping Baby / BREAKING: Many Killed As Nigerian Army ambushes Boko Haram - Newsrescue / Nigeria Loses N50trn Annually From Untapped Natural Resources. Most In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.