Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai (3794 Views)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Six Countries Reject Alison-Madueke’s Asylum Request - Sahara Reporters / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2010
I'm convinced there'll be no hiding place for ibori so all the lovers of corruption and embezzelment on Nland can rant all you want,the NOOSE WILL GET TIGHTER AROUND THIEF ONANETTHIEF IBORI'S NECK,
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Arogunmasa(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2010
this pple are not untouchables, if the fG is serious bout fighting corruption they send a strong msg to uAE. Granting ibori assylum is inimical to our national interest.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by ruffhandu: 2:30pm On May 28, 2010
"Waziri said, “When I had the course to address the international community, I told them that they knew what was happening, but they had turned the other way, because African countries (leaders) were siphoning money to feed their economy.

“They know that some of our people are going to South-Africa, Dubai and UK to buy houses with cash and they know it is wrong because they know in their countries they use the credit system.

“It is not that they love us, it is because we have oil. Look at Burundi, Rwanda, Somalia and Sudan having problems, nobody lifted a finger to help them because they don’t have oil. They know that they will go bankrupt if our money is repatriated from their system.

“Whatever action that it will take for Nigeria to flight corruption, let us do it even if it is the death penalty. Believe me, that is the only way to eradic)ate corruption in Nigeria; when you execute 20 people, it will serve as a deterrent to others.”

For God's Sake, where was this woman all the while she tried without success to arrest Ibori? She is turning around to blame the inter pol for not handing Ibori over to her. I will sure spearhead a revolution in this country one day.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by chuksdaddy: 5:28pm On May 28, 2010
If he doesn't have some cockroaches hidden in his cupboard he should come and defend his case. What is he afraid of?
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by joshO: 6:08pm On May 28, 2010
He will end up in the UK. No doubt. For now, EFCC should stop showcasing their incompetence, spare us the embarassment.

What's important now, is the complete destruction of Ibori's political structures in Delta state -  remove Uduaghan, legislators, State PDP chairman and many legislatures, which extensive political reforms can help achieve.

The crook will be rendered impotent (literally) faster than Shanghai''s Maglev
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by ogb5(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2010
joshO:

What's important now, is the complete destruction of Ibori's political structures in Delta state - remove Uduaghan, legislators, State PDP chairman and many legislatures, which extensive political reforms can help achieve.

that is simply the crux of the matter. if Ibori agrees to stop being a political force in delta state all these so called trouble will go away in a flash.

Remember the ex-convict case. ibori only had to soft pedal on resource control agitation and the case was dismissed.

Looking at the so called delta elders who are behind this latest noise, they simply want power. none of them is fighting for better governance in delta state.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by monkeyleg: 8:31am On May 29, 2010
Guys, you know this is the problem with Nigeria. We as a people find it extremely difficult to be true to ourselves. We have lost the sense of right and wrong. This in my humble opinion is the real reason why nigeria as a country is going nowhere.

What are the facts of the matter

1: Ibroi was governor of Delta state for 8yrs
2: Ibori's salary as about £25000 per annum
3: Ibori's father was an ambulance driver (came from a very poor home), not a problem, but cant have inherited great wealth
4: Ibori got an extra 960BN from oil revenue
5: did absolutely nothing in the state.
6: Bought properties worth millions of pounds
7: Is currently charged with money laundering to the tune of £43m (far more than he ever earned).

And yet , there are people one here defending him
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2010
joshO:

He will end up in the UK. No doubt. For now, EFCC should stop showcasing their incompetence, spare us the embarassment.

Exactly
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2010
joshO:

What's important now, is the complete destruction of Ibori's political structures in Delta state - remove Uduaghan, legislators, State PDP chairman and many legislatures, which extensive political reforms can help achieve.

The crook will be rendered impotent (literally) faster than Shanghai''s Maglev

I say a big AMEN to that,as I really look forward of mole-headed emmanuel uduaghan being flushed out of government house Asaba in 2011

So I implore GJ to ensure far-reaching electoral reforms,E.K Clark and his DSESF members as well as all wellpmeaing Deltans should ensure that this evil thieving family cabal are denied access to government house and state funds in 2011
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Beaf: 12:58am On May 30, 2010
monkeyleg:

Guys, you know this is the problem with Nigeria. We as a people find it extremely difficult to be true to ourselves. We have lost the sense of right and wrong. This in my humble opinion is the real reason why nigeria as a country is going nowhere.

3: Ibori's father was an ambulance driver (came from a very poor home), not a problem, but cant have inherited great wealth
7: Is currently charged with money laundering to the tune of £43m (far more than he ever earned).

The bolded successfully describes a country that has produced Boko Haram; is one of the Worlds top oil and gas producers, yet imports fuel and has a sad history of long fuel queues and near zero electricity. It is a country that has 9 million almajiri's, yet has produced multi-billionaires from "leaders" like Abacha, IBB, Ibori etc, through their illicit relationships with our state coffers. . . I could go on and on.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2010
[img][/img]

BREAKING NEWS:Ibori is reported to have been having nightmares,these are the men he sees in his nightmares cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by ogb5(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2010
monkeyleg:

Why will people not defend him when you come online and spill lies.
look at your list above and tell us how you came across the data you are parading.

75% of millionaires worldwide are 1st generation millionaires, so Ibori does not need to inherit millions from his parent to be a millionaire. Do you know Ibori's declared asset in 1999 on entering office was 9 billion naira? was that money stolen from the coffers of the state?

Imagine you coming online to say Ibori did absolutely nothing in delta state, My advice, if you know nothing keep quiet, people will assume you are wise. Visit delta state, structures built by Ibori are there for you to see.

imagine saying ibori got 960 billion from oil. Thats 10 billion monthly. No state gets 10billion naira monthly as derivation. The figures are published periodically, the publication are meant to be read, read the publications and arm yourself with the truth.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by wirinet(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2010
monkeyleg:

You have just described the life cycle of 99% of  all Nigerian public office holders ( that is except for item number 7. ).
Most of them come from wretched background, was lucky to get some level of education, and found their way in to office. And in less that 2 years of being in office, becomes a billionaire owning properties left right and centre. And nobody (including you) raises any eye brow.

Nobody is defending Ibori, it is you that is defending the other 99% of corrupt nigerians (minus Ibori) by your condemning only Ibori and by tolerating the others.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by monkeyleg: 9:32am On May 30, 2010
@Wirinet,

I am not defending the other 99%. In fact I condem all. however I am of the school, that say "Charity begins at home", if people can hold thier state governors and elected (Selected) officials to account, maybe we would have a better country. Let us start dealing with the thieves in our homes. Also note, picking on Ibori does not make him innocent.

@ogb5,

I am not going to start fighting you here, becuase you are not worthy of intelligent banter. i think it would have been extremely prudent of you to have stated clearly as i did, Ibori's achievements in Delta state. Please state them clearly, and let us try and logically go through them, that is assuming you are capable of having discussions that hold some sort of semblance to intelligence.

People like you are the ones that they dash 5naira and you are ready to offer yourself up as a cheap thug.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by SapeleGuy: 11:14am On May 30, 2010
monkeyleg - rewrite your list, this time with some verifiable facts and then we can have an objective debate.

Whilst you are doing your research look up Okpare, Omadino, Burutu and Bomadi bridges - I am sure you will find out other construction projects

Also try and find out how he was able to declare N9 billion before entering office.

If you have found out that you made mistakes (note i am not calling you a liar), the decent thing to do is to apologise not be consumed by rabid emotion in the future.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by ayo84(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2010
ibori wants to try another political manouvering.it won't work
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by monkeyleg: 12:32pm On May 30, 2010
@SapeleGuy,

So Ibori, built bridge in Bomadi, Burutu, Omadino, and Okpare, and in your ultimate wisdom, he has done well. It is a real shame that Some people are prepared to sell thier Mothers for 5Naira.

I think this is an even bigger problem than corruption in Nigeria. People who have been so deluded, and battered that they fail to understand the meaning on development. So you give someone £1,000,000.00 to buy are brand new BMW for you. He turns up with a rickety old Volks that doesnt work and then you pat him on the back and say he has done well.

Anyway, I give it to Ibori, that he has managed to get the likes of you to come out an sing his praise. he has got you exactly where he wants you. Using and abusing you, even after stealing your money and raping your people. How can you have been so beaten, that you fail to recognise wrong, how can you have been so bought, that you are prepared to give your wife away for 10Naira. How come Ibori has gotten to some of you guys so much that you are prepared to lick his backside and pay him for it. Unbelieveable is the word. and by the way, ibori is not successful bisines man, so please tell us how he got 9 billion Naira.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2010
Ibori is just a common thief,a coward and fleeing felon that should be shot on site
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by presido1: 12:08am On May 31, 2010
monkeyleg:

@Wirinet,

I am not defending the other 99%. In fact I condem all. however I am of the school, that say "Charity begins at home", if people can hold thier state governors and elected (Selected) officials to account, maybe we would have a better country. Let us start dealing with the thieves in our homes. Also note, picking on Ibori does not make him innocent.
If you truly believe in the highlighted why don't you suggest that GJ starts this his charity from his wife. Or is she not the one caught with huge hard currency trying to leave the country. Oh maybe that's her monthly salary as wife of Governor.
Ibori is thief yes just like other Govs during his time and present. Ibori stole from Delta state which have no affect to me as am not from that state, why fighting him with federal resources while we have federal thieves that stole what affects us all.
This is Nigeria, Ibori will return to Nigeria one day like Ribadu and Ruffai to take up one federal position.
Ibori committed fraud in UK before running for Gov, Who cleared him to contest, wasn't EFCC around when he was contesting for second term?
Everybody is shouting jail him kill him this and that do not be suprise when he become minister or ambassador by next yr. Anything is Possible in Nigeria.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Beaf: 1:23am On May 31, 2010
presido1:

If you truly believe in the highlighted why don't you suggest that GJ starts this his charity from his wife. Or is she not the one caught with huge hard currency trying to leave the country. Oh maybe that's her monthly salary as wife of Governor.
Ibori is thief yes just like other Govs during his time and present. Ibori stole from Delta state which have no affect to me as am not from that state, why fighting him with federal resources while we have federal thieves that stole what affects us all.
This is Nigeria, Ibori will return to Nigeria one day like Ribadu and Ruffai to take up one federal position.
Ibori committed fraud in UK before running for Gov, Who cleared him to contest, wasn't EFCC around when he was contesting for second term?
Everybody is shouting jail him kill him this and that do not be suprise when he become minister or ambassador by next yr. Anything is Possible in Nigeria.

Enh!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
You need to know that Ibori graduated from stealing sheets of zinc roofing in Nigeria to shoplifting and credit card fraud in the UK; from "consulting" for Abacha to stealing from Delta state, becoming Yar Adua's godfather and the cabals mentor / financier. How much more federal can that get?
The smallest thief with access to power is a danger to the whole country. Thats the lesson of Ibori.

I hate it when people employ strange and diversionary arguments in defense of those that have looted us blind. Why mention Rufai or Ribadu? Its just so off-point and shambolic and illogical. Even if all the people you mentioned are found to be the worst criminals (which they aren't), how would that affect the arguments against Ibori? Would that somehow make him innocent?
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Becomrich7: 1:35am On May 31, 2010
rasputinn are you saying the fight is between the Ijaws and the Uhrobo.

Who do you think would win.? tell me

www.nairaland.com/attachments/271906_Correct_Men_jpg6ba923f07d5e5827e7e17455c3630a55

Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by presido1: 2:34am On May 31, 2010
Beaf:

You need to know that Ibori graduated from stealing sheets of zinc roofing in Nigeria to shoplifting and credit card fraud in the UK;
Ibori was all these you mentioned yet somebody cleared him to contest for gov, Can't you see where the problem comes from. I asked that question of who cleared him you by passed it. If EFCC was not around when he was preparing for the first term what of the second term? You will skip it again.

Who cleared a Know and CONFIRMED criminal(according to you) to contest for Governor is my QUESTION. Until we have a system that stops them before they get there we gonna see many Iboris in the helm of affairs in Nigeria. After they must committed all the looting some of us will run to NL to talk rubbish.

Mark it somewhere Ibori will receive a Presidential welcome one day to become a presidential adviser just like Danjuma. That will tell you that the problem of Nigeria is not Individual rather the system.

As if any of them up there care for Nigeria.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Beaf: 2:53am On May 31, 2010
presido1:

Ibori was all these you mentioned yet somebody cleared him to contest for gov, Can't you see where the problem comes from. I asked that question of who cleared him you by passed it. If EFCC was not around when he was preparing for the first term what of the second term? You will skip it again.

Who cleared a Know and CONFIRMED criminal(according to you) to contest for Governor is my QUESTION. Until we have a system that stops them before they get there we gonna see many Iboris in the helm of affairs in Nigeria. After they must committed all the looting some of us will run to NL to talk rubbish.

Mark it somewhere Ibori will receive a Presidential welcome one day to become a presidential adviser just like Danjuma. That will tell you that the problem of Nigeria is not Individual rather the system.

As if any of them up there care for Nigeria.

The system is made of individuals, and until recently, Ibori was part of it. Now that he is likely to face jail time in the UK, the system is one godfather weaker. We now need the likes of IBB and Abba Ruma to pay their dues.

Chop the forest down one tree at a time.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by SapeleGuy: 3:13am On May 31, 2010
Monkeyleg- Look, there is no need for exagerration and embellishment to make your case, you have been caught massaging the truth - rather than admit your error, you are here transposing your horrendous and depraved fantasies on others.

You stated that Delta State collected 'an extra N960 billion' between 1999 and 2006. The figure was actually around N380 billion  - where did you get your figures from?

Recurrent expenditure runs at about 50%, that now leaves around N190 billion for capital projects to be split between 25 local government areas over an 8 year period.

The questions I am asking is how much did the local governments get and what did the chairmen do with the money? Why are they not under investigation?
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Musiwa13: 6:25am On May 31, 2010
You people are telling lies,  Delta state never got 900 billion. And Cici Ibru never gave 9 billion to nanny. You people are only framing them over nothing.   What have Uhrobo people done to you people. ? 

All those lies about cecila Ibru were too silly,  Only fools believe you people. They were all lies.   This is why nigeria remain behind. You people frame people over nothing. You see government would come and go. but the memory of the hurt would never leave.  The Uhrobo would have it against you forever.

You love not war.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2010
Becomrich7:

rasputinn are you saying the fight is between the Ijaws and the Uhrobo.

Who do you think would win.? tell me

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG

Becominsane,you gotta be shitting me,too much satellite photos has messed up your brain man
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2010
Musiwa,:

You people are telling lies, Delta state never got 900 billion. And Cici Ibru never gave 9 billion to nanny. You people are only framing them over nothing. What have Uhrobo people done to you people. ?

All those lies about cecila Ibru were too silly, Only fools believe you people. They were all lies. This is why nigeria remain behind. You people frame people over nothing. You see government would come and go. but the memory of the hurt would never leave. The Uhrobo would have it against you forever.

You love not war.

What's your point Musi?much as I'd like to remind you and a few others that this thread is not about Cecilia Ibru,be reminded also that you're not the only Uhrobo breed on this thread

It's about Ibori and his attempt to evade justice and not account for the over 480 billion naira Delta state funds he stole/missappropriated while he was governor and I dare say even the over 50 billion he stole in cahoots with Uduaghan more recently.

So enough of all these ethnic coloration,a criminal is a criminal and the day we make them co-tenants with Bode George,the better for our state
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by wirinet(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2010
Beaf:

You need to know that Ibori graduated from stealing sheets of zinc roofing in Nigeria to shoplifting and credit card fraud in the UK; from "consulting" for Abacha to stealing from Delta state, becoming Yar Adua's godfather and the cabals mentor / financier. How much more federal can that get?
The smallest thief with access to power is a danger to the whole country. Thats the lesson of Ibori.

I hate it when people employ strange and diversionary arguments in defense of those that have looted us blind. Why mention Rufai or Ribadu? Its just so off-point and shambolic and illogical. Even if all the people you mentioned are found to be the worst criminals (which they aren't), how would that affect the arguments against Ibori? Would that somehow make him innocent?

Mr Beaf, you are being unfair to us Delta State indigenes, Delta State itself and Ibori. Ibori was imposed on us in 1999, because the Name was an unknown entity prior to that. By the time the Delta people recovered and found out his back ground, we complained about his unwholesome past. Ogboru to the case of a convicted criminal all the way to the supreme court. Since the case span over to the end of his first term, we were hoping he would not be allowed to contest again for the second term, but Alas! what happened? the supreme court acknowledged that that yes one Onanefe Ibori was convicted, but since the all relevant documents related to the case has mysteriously gone missing, it cannot be proven that this same Ibori was that Ibori, Even though the judge that actually convicted Ibori came to court to Identify Ibori the governor as the Ibori he convicted. So on the eve of the 2003 elections, Ibori was clared by the OBJ led supreme court to run.

I say that you are being unfair to Ibori, because he had been used as a tool by the powers that be to achieve their aims, he was used first by Atiku, then had to switch over to OBJ for obvious reasons, then he was used by Yaradua - Jonathan), so just because he went over board in his support of Yaradua and opposition to Jonathan's presidency means he had suddenly become the devil?.

Does Jonathan's war on corruption start and stop with Ibori?, since Ibori's sel;f exile, will the war on corruption be put on hold?, What about all the other past governors, what is happening to Dariye?, what about ALL the present Governors - are there not numerous allegations hanging on their head?, What about even Uduaghan? Are the Delta State indigenes doing better than when Ibori was governor?

You people shouting crucify Ibori does not understand how Nigeria works,Power play in Nigeria is usually between two power blocks, and eventually they always reach a compromise, Ibori's faction will just buy time until they can reach a compromise with Johnathan's group . It is a family affair - remember?

As i said Ibori's major problem is in England and not Nigeria.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by presido1: 10:30am On May 31, 2010
Who cleared a Know and CONFIRMED criminal(according to you) to contest for Governor is my QUESTION. Until we have a system that stops them before they get there we gonna see many Iboris in the helm of affairs in Nigeria
@Beef
You keep on skipping the question above and thats the problem with Nigeria. Tackle the main issue and not chasing shadow.

Beaf:

The system is made of individuals, and until recently, Ibori was part of it. Now that he is likely to face jail time in the UK, the system is one godfather weaker. We now need the likes of IBB and Abba Ruma to pay their dues.
Chop the forest down one tree at a time.
Hahahah you guys will never fail to disappoint, Face jail in UK? I laugh again in Ibori. Look UK value just one of their Citizens in Niger Delta more than 180 million Nigerians. You think they care for you?. They will rather send Ibori back to Nigeria to protect their business interest in ND and tell us he disappeared like willy willy.

Power will one day swing to favour the criminal(Ibori) again, then all the saints now in Govt will turn to criminal and we will start shouting jail them in UK, USA, Saudi Arabia and the rest.
Our System is flawed and it will keep on breeding the likes of Ibori, IBB,OBJ, Ribadu, Rufai, GJ wife, and many more. I say tackle them head on and not hand piking the once that fell out of favour.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Beaf: 5:24pm On May 31, 2010
wirinet:

Mr Beaf, you are being unfair to us Delta State indigenes, Delta State itself and Ibori. Ibori was imposed on us in 1999, because the Name was an unknown entity prior to that. By the time the Delta people recovered and found out his back ground, we complained about his unwholesome past. Ogboru to the case of a convicted criminal all the way to the supreme court. Since the case span over to the end of his first term, we were hoping he would not be allowed to contest again for the second term, but Alas! what happened? the supreme court acknowledged that that yes one Onanefe Ibori was convicted, but since the all relevant documents related to the case has mysteriously gone missing, it cannot be proven that this same Ibori was that Ibori, Even though the judge that actually convicted Ibori came to court to Identify Ibori the governor as the Ibori he convicted. So on the eve of the 2003 elections, Ibori was clared by the OBJ led supreme court to run.

I say that you are being unfair to Ibori, because he had been used as a tool by the powers that be to achieve their aims, he was used first by Atiku, then had to switch over to OBJ for obvious reasons, then he was used by Yaradua - Jonathan), so just because he went over board in his support of Yaradua and opposition to Jonathan's presidency means he had suddenly become the devil?.

Does Jonathan's war on corruption start and stop with Ibori?, since Ibori's sel;f exile, will the war on corruption be put on hold?, What about all the other past governors, what is happening to Dariye?, what about ALL the present Governors - are there not numerous allegations hanging on their head?, What about even Uduaghan? Are the Delta State indigenes doing better than when Ibori was governor?

You people shouting crucify Ibori does not understand how Nigeria works,Power play in Nigeria is usually between two power blocks, and eventually they always reach a compromise, Ibori's faction will just buy time until they can reach a compromise with Johnathan's group . It is a family affair - remember?

As i said Ibori's major problem is in England and not Nigeria.

I too am from Delta state and grew up in Warri. I do not for a second believe that Delta state indegenes would have supported a character like Ibori as their leader. We all know how flawed the 2007 Selections were. Ibori was imposed.
As for being unfair to Ibori, how can pointing out the fact that he is an international convict and godfather of the cabal be unfair? These things are known facts. Ibori is a danger to Delta state and Nigeria.

At a time that the Niger Delta is crying about marginalisation, how can there be support in the region for a man that represents oppression and theft? How can there be support for a man that was a tool in the hands outsiders for the oppression of ND people? How can there be ND support for a man who was the conduit of ND wealth to the coffers of outsiders, who used that same wealth to kill, ra'pe and maim us? . . .Odi, Gbaramatu, Tombia etc, etc?
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by Beaf: 5:27pm On May 31, 2010
presido1:

Who cleared a Know and CONFIRMED criminal(according to you) to contest for Governor is my QUESTION. Until we have a system that stops them before they get there we gonna see many Iboris in the helm of affairs in Nigeria
@Beef
You keep on skipping the question above and thats the problem with Nigeria. Tackle the main issue and not chasing shadow.
Hahahah you guys will never fail to disappoint, Face jail in UK? I laugh again in Ibori. Look UK value just one of their Citizens in Niger Delta more than 180 million Nigerians. You think they care for you?. They will rather send Ibori back to Nigeria to protect their business interest in ND and tell us he disappeared like willy willy.

Power will one day swing to favour the criminal(Ibori) again, then all the saints now in Govt will turn to criminal and we will start shouting jail them in UK, USA, Saudi Arabia and the rest.
Our System is flawed and it will keep on breeding the likes of Ibori, IBB,OBJ, Ribadu, Rufai, GJ wife, and many more. I say tackle them head on and not hand piking the once that fell out of favour.

Take away the pillars that hold up the building and it will crash down. There is a project in process. . .
Shine your eyes.
Re: Ibori Seeks Political Asylum In Dubai by monkeyleg: 7:58pm On May 31, 2010
@Beaf,

I think you have said it all, so eloquently, that I do not really need to add more. People like wirinet make out that we are not from Delta state, and have no right to complain. I am just as you from Warri, lived and grew up there for the past 33yrs. And there is no way any one from Delta state can tell me that Ibori did well. The man is a bloody Thief and should be threated as such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snc: The Solution To Crisis In Nigeria / Bauchi airport Nigeria's Newest Airport Almost Ready For Operation.(Pictures) / An Old Picture Of Sule Lamido The Governor Of Jigawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.