Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders (18326 Views)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) / National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by LadyMarionette(f): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
omowolewa:
Where is Aisha

I'm guessing she would be in one out of two possible places. Unless she's a rebellious woman angry
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by SniperSmurf(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
I don't give a shit about Buhari.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by alen4smith(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I don't like this Buhari for anything
may God heal you of hate!but who God has blessed..........
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Nobody: 8:28am On May 25, 2018
Kog45:
I'm a Christian and critics of this administration.Please what do you mean by Muslim republic of Nigeria?

Please let always be mindful of our comments cos peace and unity of this country should be paramount irrespective of different views.
Don't trade freedom for security.....only women do that
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Jabioro: 8:28am On May 25, 2018
He break (broke) fast with cohorts.What does that has to do with situatn at hand..l could love it if he break neck with national assembly members..
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by yahmohy27: 8:33am On May 25, 2018
Kog45:
I'm a Christian and critics of this administration.Please what do you mean by Muslim republic of Nigeria?

Please let always be mindful of our comments cos peace and unity of this country should be paramount irrespective of different views.
Nice advice
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Nobody: 8:38am On May 25, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki don humble by dole

Immediately the Omo-Agege saga played out, he knew the rules had changed.

The Dino brouhaha was a practical demonstration of state long reaching power.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by DabuIIIT: 8:40am On May 25, 2018
Cant somebody be a good senator and use the mase to break his head? Bladdy chitholerians
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2018
[You need help. quote author=abokibuhari post=67854976]Useless people, how I wish Trump fit throw one nuclear missile inside that aso rock we go give am Nobel prize for peace[/quote]
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by oladamexy(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless people, how I wish Trump fit throw one nuclear missile inside that aso rock we go give am Nobel prize for peace
grin cool shocked
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2018
Kog45:

Peace? Unity? In Nigeria??! Wake the f**k up!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Awoleesu(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2018
omowolewa:
Where is Aisha
fhlis check dza kitchen or dza other room...
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sabidey: 9:13am On May 25, 2018
RagaMufeen:
muslim republic of Nigeria, God help us.
what is this one saying
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Adetayo1978(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=67855797]

we love him
I love him.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by tj4luck(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2018
Please help the people of Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, and Ondo beg Buhari or federal government to consider us in the area of federal government project execution and appointments. Four year term is about to complete yet no project is being done especially in Osun state even the federal secretariat that was started long ago in Osogbo had been stopped due to unknown reasons. The only regions that feel the presence of federal government in terms of road infrastructure and other meaningful projects are the whole of northern region and some parts of SS and SE. Is Osun state not part of Nigeria? The level of marginalization of Osun state in allocating federal projects is so alarming that you can't point to a particular project that is being handled by federal government and Yoruba is clamoring for true federalism you say no, tell us a good reason we should stop the agitation with this style of government that's only favorable to the North. You take the resources from us and use it to develop Northern region alone, this is not fair. Thank God for the governor we have in Osun. He has really tried his best in the area of projects execution. And Fasola is there as minister going up and down pleasing the North you should remember you are coming back home when the government is no more so that you won't end up regretting you had the opportunity to develop your region like Obasonjo.
Please come to our aid in Osun state if only for the road that link Ekiti, Osun, and Oyo together we will also feel the presence of federal government. Remember your change revolution started in Osun state and we helped you when you needed us.
Thanks
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by viceddy95(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2018
Don't worry sir,by this time next year,you will be breaking your fast in daura....

Backtodaura2019
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by cronsberg: 9:46am On May 25, 2018
What was on the menu? I guess benue people and a well cooked and garnished national budget. Mtsheeeew, you people are not the only ones fasting joor, so cut the crap and get on what we elected you for, ascent the budget quickly, so that important projects like the mambilla hydro dam, 2nd niger bridge etc can commence/continue, not organizing some breaking of fasting fiester with our common wealth while ignoring burning issues. Hypocrital bunch showing that they are god fearing while we all know how crooked at heart they are.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2018
How is this news?

By the way as far as I'm concerned the president's religious leaning should be a private affair undecided
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless people, how I wish Trump fit throw one nuclear missile inside that aso rock we go give am Nobel prize for peace

Unfortunately for you Trump supports him.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by enemyofprogress: 10:31am On May 25, 2018
Buhari mouth odour no go get part two
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sylvanus190: 11:44am On May 25, 2018
please someone should help me ask hon. Ita enang if he joined on fasting or only join breaking of fast. by our muslim brothers.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by fabianjay101(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2018
To some this is an achievement...
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by goodnews777: 1:36pm On May 25, 2018
You call that fast or hunger strike?
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by tellibody: 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
i follow
sean079:
Old man bereft of ideas
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Teecomm(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2018
Breaking a fast is now an important event in Nigeria cheesy Nigeria is sick mehnundecided
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
fabianjay101:
To some this is an achievement...
see this sick goat.
Frustrated anim*l
U should tell it uncle dat he is sick too whenever u see him
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by durulian: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2018
seriously i have forgotten what i want to comment
post=68309154:
see this sick goat.
Frustrated anim*l
U should tell it uncle dat he is sick too whenever u see him
my Boss u de everywhere...

i think this one no even concern us.... it is not achievement for us...
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by seunowa(f): 2:29am On Jun 09, 2018
johnmartus:
I hate seeing saraki with buhari its really weakling me down embarassed

U are a confusionist who really doesn't know what he wants in his life
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I don't like this Buhari for anything
you can kill yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race / Kingsley Moghalu: Subsidizing The Naira Blocks Nigeria’s Economic Takeoff / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.