Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) (17236 Views)

Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by johnnyvid(m): 3:58am On May 25, 2018
Full story: They were hired to picket the office of Amnesty International in Abuja for indicting Buhari’s Government and Nigerian army of killings and human right abuses in Nigeria; negotiation changed between the hired protesters and their recruiter after the job is done. That’s how fight started ��

Naija ti finish ����‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQeHw6FHEA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by johnnyvid(m): 4:00am On May 25, 2018
See how Buharist fight over N500 after their shameless attack on Amnesty International. NEVER AGAIN ‬.it's only almighty God that will help us in this nation. amnesty international has come to stay. nothing can stop them in Nigeria. even there will be counter protest in Abuja.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by johnnyvid(m): 4:00am On May 25, 2018
more pictures of their protest

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by ChimaAdeoye: 4:21am On May 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
Full story: They were hired to picket the office of Amnesty International in Abuja for indicting Buhari’s Government and Nigerian army of killings and human right abuses in Nigeria; negotiation changed between the hired protesters and their recruiter after the job is done. That’s how fight started ��

The handiwork of Lai Mohammed.

That guy never does a clean job. I am tempted to believe he is secretly undermining Buhari by exposing him each time with these little goofs.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by madridguy(m): 4:49am On May 25, 2018
See the woman in the last picture covering her face with the placard she's holding grin grin

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Nobody: 4:52am On May 25, 2018
See how people are selling their consciences just because of less than $1.

Shame on them and bigger shame on their organizers.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Mortiple(m): 4:57am On May 25, 2018
SAHARA REPORTERS won't report this news.

Sowore is Asiwaju's boy and by extension an APC sympathizer. His 'presidential ambition' is a ruse. It is all in an attempt to distract youths who are determined to removing Buhari.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by kolafolabi(m): 4:58am On May 25, 2018
If a mother could sell her baby for 150k, nothing surprises me again in this my dear Country.. I have seen it all

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by SOFTENGR: 5:38am On May 25, 2018
Sarrki come and defend your people o! grin grin grin
Buhariguy where are you? Come and defend this madness.

Protest for just #500
The level of poverty among your APC supporters is just damn terrible.

This is how APC treat their supporters grin grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by clevvermind(m): 5:45am On May 25, 2018
If Buhari wins again, then Nigeria is finished. Things would get worse.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Nukilia: 5:49am On May 25, 2018
CaptJeffry:

grin grin grin Some organized folks working for PMB are here on NL defending their paymasters. What a nation in reverse mode. Greedy lots...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Nukilia: 5:51am On May 25, 2018
clevvermind:
If Buhari wins again, then Nigeria is finished. Things would get worse.

Who told you the nation is not finished? Supporting BUHARI again is putting the final nail on the coffin of the nation.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by dadark: 5:56am On May 25, 2018
those idiiots should pack their things and leave nigeria....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:35am On May 25, 2018
CaptJeffry:

people will do it for even less
There is serious hunger in the land
These politicians know what they are doing...
Very wicked set of people
APC is a devilish party

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by fergie001: 7:37am On May 25, 2018
Chai
A very pious and incorruptible Government.....

Na now,we know say we don enter democracy.....

Imagine

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by fergie001: 7:43am On May 25, 2018
Mortiple:
SAHARA REPORTERS won't report this news.

Sowore is Asiwaju's boy and by extension an APC sympathizer. His 'presidential ambition' is a ruse. It is all in an attempt to distract youths who are determined to removing Buhari.
God bless you.
At least somebody with sense is talking....
From his student days at Akoka,he has been pro-Tinubu all the way....it's a nice game they are playing,and it's cool......will work for people who are naive,not me.
Look at how the ruling party will be disgracing themselves 'upandan'........Even without the video,I knew it was sponsored...
Check the name of the leader of that protest,he must be a Southerner,they won't use their brothers to do this nonsense.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:50am On May 25, 2018
SOFTENGR:
Sarrki come and defend your people o! grin grin grin
Buhariguy where are you? Come and defend this madness.

Protest for just #500
The level of poverty among your APC supporters is just damn terrible.

This is how APC treat their supporters grin grin
There's hunger in the land. I and my people would do anything to feed

4 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Paperwhite(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2018
See another shame of a nation-an ever ready army of paid sycophants.We're not ready for redemption.

10 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Paperwhite(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
See the woman in the last picture covering her face with the placard she's holding grin grin
So why is she doing that if It's worth it? See the shamelessness APC government have subjected this nation to

13 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 25, 2018
The sponsors are not even smart. Can these half-fed people fund the production of these placards?

11 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by chichar1(f): 8:07am On May 25, 2018
nonsensical country!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by kereman1: 8:20am On May 25, 2018
I was nwaAmaikpe among those fighting. and I'm like "so this niqqa is broke"

meanwhile let's all remember the BASTARÐ above me in prayer, he needs community prayer,

1 Like

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by BlackHatNaija: 8:20am On May 25, 2018
Laughable

3 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Riogeese(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2018
I blame buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by slawomir: 8:20am On May 25, 2018
there are two three types of people you cannot not advice

1) a woman who is in love
2) a man who has money
3) a sponsored buhari supporter

16 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by worksmart(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2018
I watched the video clip and it does not show or prove that any money is being share . A women was seen being pursued for something she came out of her car very briefly and rushed back in as the crowd harrassed and drove away nobody was seeking to collect anything from her and she certainly was not sharing anything.

The video is not long only lasts about 10sec so you should watch it yourselves; Furthermore there is no way of concluding that the video was filmed at the Amnesty protests.

Real hired protesters are not hired and paid on the streets where they are protesting, rather they would be invited to an office given scripts and placards and paid in the same offices after they have completed their assigment.

How such unfounded anti-govt story finds its way to front page of NL is baffling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by 2016v2017: 8:21am On May 25, 2018
johnnyvid:

I am not surprised.
Buhari and APC have nothing to surprise me again.
there's no more single reputation for them

8 Likes

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by dataking: 8:22am On May 25, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Rather shame on those who put us in this mess, poverty is a disease. Standing in the sun for hours for 500 naira that has not even been paid to them.

1 Like

Re: Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) by Danelo(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Turbaned In Daura Tomorrow / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / Court Of Appeal Upholds Akpabio's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.