Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju (30673 Views)

Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Pro Government Protesters Caught Sharing Money Before Storming Abuja Office Of Amnesty International

Here is a video filmed by a driver, showing protesters sharing and dragging money before storming the Abuja office of Amnesty International.

Rights activist, Deji Adeyanju who shared the video, wrote;

After the Government sponsored protest against Amnesty earlier came the money sharing formula. My driver captured it before my phone died. #RevolutionNow

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1157362817806348288

Yesterday, pro government protesters mounted a demonstration outside the Abuja office of Amnesty International.

We learnt from the rights body’s officials that the demonstrators arrived at about noon on Friday and demanded its immediate exit from Nigeria for being critical of Buhari's Administration.

The demonstrators also held placards critical of Amnesty International and chanted disparaging songs against the rights group.

The protest comes hours after reports emerged on social media that the government was planning to target Amnesty International and blacklist the group as a threat to Nigeria’s sovereignty amidst allegation that it was sympathetic to an upcoming nationwide protest.

The nationwide protest, tagged ‘RevolutionNow’, was planned by Yele Sowore, a media personality, activist and politician. The protest had been planned to commence on August 5 in at least 21 cities across the country.

Friday’s protest against Amnesty International is not the first against the global rights group.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/pro-government-protesters-caught-sharing-money-before-storming-abuja-office-of-amnesty-intl/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Hmm

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Natoski5(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Hahahahahahaha..time no day..i canot go and protests and die for nothing..

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by helinues: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by onamch: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2019
Once the course is not genuine, there will be no genuineness in the protest. Hire protesters and paint us as being too backward to appreciate freedom, as being lover of a tyrannical government.
When they successfully chase Amnesty international away, what will be their next move?
Full grown tyranny.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by bentwood85(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari government is the worst in the history of Nigeria.... We keep moving backwards......
"CHANGE" destroyed the country, now they presented "NEXT LEVEL".

65 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by donprinyo(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2019
APC don finish dis country

37 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by FlutterDollar99(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2019
She has said it all

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by whytediamond(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2019
It will go down in History that a certain man ruled this great country for 11years combined and the country went backwards on all fronts, I can’t even start counting.

From 1960-2023 is 63years. 11years out of 63years wasted.

A full grown man at 63 that wasted 11years of his life can never have responsible children or next generation. So I ask, where is the hope for Nigeria? What’s tomorrow looking like? Can this collateral damages ever be corrected? Let’s ask ourselves these real questions, your answers are as good as mine.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by kponkedenge(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2019
That's why Nigeria can't have a revolution, because there will always be sellouts who will want money to counter other genuine protesters.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by frowland(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Is that not what I was saying here last time that some uninformed where calling for my head?
What is the point of wasting my time and maybe my life protesting for or against when the protest have a political dimension to it?
What is the point of joining in AAC revolution when it have some strange connotations.
I don't want a baboon and monkey work and chop scenario.
If you don't give a dam about a protest, collect your money before demonstrations. Don't even care a bit if camera is on you or not.

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by SultanOfAbia: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by blujoi(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
That’s a gathering of those that were lifted out of extreme poverty grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by hahn(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
How much are they paying Sef? I need money
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
cry
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Welrez(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
There is no hiding the fact that we are back in military rule. Anybody who continues to support this government will not be on the right side of history tomorrow.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by 2special(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2019
God has exposed them but you need not mention your driver has the one that video them.... it could have been better if he had said someone video them collecting money.

12 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by 1shortblackboy: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Gagging of d press no freedom in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by dhardline(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
For those planing to join the protest kindly read up on how to reduce the effects of tear gas to eyes and nostrils.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by cokerlino(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
they're lifting them out of poverty just like NPOWER and TRADER MONEY

13 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Tumbulum: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari government is the worst thing that happened to humanity in this generation.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by dlondonbadboy: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
On Monday, Nigerians would decide.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Chukwurah003: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Definitely PDP money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by santopelele(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
PA buhari is a buffon

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by OfficialIce: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Well it's not the first time it's happening

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil! / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC / Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.