Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection (1092 Views)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection / Sex Without Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by amar3664: 4:38am On May 25, 2018
Hi i am 31 years old and had sex last week with wife of my cousin brother,she is 37 years old,we had sex in our kitchen,without any protection(condom),but i did not left my semen in her pussy, is it safe practice?
Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:49am On May 25, 2018
Yes, its very safe my dear brother ... Cause you will be safer dead when he finally makes your bone head catch a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by barallanee(f): 4:50am On May 25, 2018
Unam ikot
Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by orisa37: 4:58am On May 25, 2018
amar3664:
Hi i am 31 years old and had sex last week with wife of my cousin brother,she is 37 years old,we had sex in our kitchen,without any protection(condom),but i did not left my semen in her pussy, is it safe practice?

Go to Family Planning for Counselling.
Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by ireke(m): 5:05am On May 25, 2018
What you tried to describe may be safe. The real danger to you and people around you is your English.

You may choose to speak/write vernacular or use the time you spend to imagine sleeping with other people's spouses to work on developing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by Nobody: 5:44am On May 25, 2018
Sure, as long as you do not fall in love.

Even better if she gets pregnant for you. There is love in sharing your cousin's wife, and it will be all love when he share's yours too.

I do not think the kitchen is safe though, I think you should do it in the bush, animals love it in the bushes.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by twentyk(m): 5:53am On May 25, 2018
Very safe....infact na him safe pass...nothing do you f.uck on...
Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by Oritzy: 5:56am On May 25, 2018
amar3664:
yeah it's very safe but you should be ready too when curses of sleeping with the neighbors cousins wife starts following you.

And be ready when your house boy or the dirty collector starts bleeping your wife in your kitchen and matrimonial bed.

And you should be worried about what your cousin would do to you. Cos if an that dude you should be expecting some rounds of groundnut flying to your chest and preek area.
Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by Nobody: 6:31am On May 25, 2018
amar3664:

This guy is a useless Indian man. Go through his past topics and posts, its always about how he wants to fvck his brothers wife, and how he eventually fuvcked his brothers wife. All this while always suspecting his wife (saying he thinks she will fvck his houseboy when he travels). Why would she not fvck the houseboy, what goes around comes around.

Take your silly questions to any Indian forum, he-goat angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by ITbomb(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2018
No son, always use protection so that when someone would be fvrking your wife, he would also use protection
Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection by futuregovernor: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
ireke:
What you tried to describe may be safe. The real danger to you and people around you is your English.

You may choose to speak/write vernacular or use the time you spend to imagine sleeping with other people's spouses to work on developing yourself.
Epic

(1) (Reply)

Video: Cheating Couple Filmed Having S*X On Grave, Also Bragged They Did It For / Send Ur Celebrity Crush Pictures And Name / Nigerian Sex Worker Fights Dirty With Oyinbo Client For Not Paying Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.