Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] (40762 Views)

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Pictures of black women with big boobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
Yes bros, they are too big. I will rather have big ukwu than big breast. grin

I prefer moderate tho
oil dey ur headcheesy

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
oil dey ur headcheesy
One ukwu under God

Real niggas think big ukwu grin

2 Likes

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 3:26pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
All i see is nothing but fat and load to the chest and neck region, it'll slack untill it reaches thier waist, it only looks good when clothed, takeoff the clothes and its disgusting

Nawa ooh for this bae

Easy sis

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 25, 2018
Op the blenzes look cool but then i prefer moderate or even small boobs on a lady. Just look at Roxy Reynolds and Jada Stevens. These two ladies have small breast but oh my god if u see their backside u will understand the beauty and wonderment of ukwu. A lady with small breast even if she pull her top and bra the boobs will still look good on her.a lady with very big boobs at most times if she pull her top d tin no go look good for ur eye. Some of their giant boobs go dey drag for ground. A lady with ukwu and small boobs dey give u reverse cowgirl u can hold and handle her small boobs with ease while digging her from behind. God bless ukwucious ladiescheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
One ukwu under God

Real niggas think big ukwu grin
gbam!cheesy.. Nothing pleases me more than when i see a twitching feminine behindcheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Pusyiter(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2018
100% Concur
But na who no get dey make mouth pass and castigate others.
However, I just dey waka pass grin
mhisbliss:
All i see is nothing but fat and load to the chest and neck region, it'll slack untill it reaches thier waist, it only looks good when clothed, takeoff the clothes and its disgusting
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by nikkypearl(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nikkypearl
shocked sad
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by N0favors: 4:24pm On May 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
shocked sad
yepa! Can I drink you?
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 25, 2018
K
N0favors:
We love boobsie. Yippee smiley smiley
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2018
nikkypearl:
shocked sad
I like what i see on your profile in relating to this thread..

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by N0favors: 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
K
why e dey pain you say we like boobsie? Is it our fault that your gf don't have big boobsie?
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
Ribena?
N0favors:
yepa! Can I drink you?
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
God bless you sister..nothing but stress to them, e go slack soteeeey dem go begin tuck am inside pocket.
They spend nothing less than 30minutes fitting it inside their bras and when they try wearing their shoes it pops out and they restart sad
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by N0favors: 4:48pm On May 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Ribena?
Viju milk cheesy cheesy
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by IamPlato(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2018

Mercy Johnson Is Unattractive undecided

Yvonne Okoro! My Life Crush!
Somebody Please Hand Me Her Digits...

I Can Nuture those Melons With No Scratch On Em' in A Life Time...

Lefulefu Hope You're in The Big Black Boobs League
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 5:10pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Op the blenzes look cool but then i prefer moderate or even small boobs on a lady. Just look at Roxy Reynolds and Jada Stevens. These two ladies have small breast but oh my god if u see their backside u will understand the beauty and wonderment of ukwu. A lady with small breast even if she pull her top and bra the boobs will still look good on her.a lady with very big boobs at most times if she pull her top d tin no go look good for ur eye. Some of their giant boobs go dey drag for ground. A lady with ukwu and small boobs dey give u reverse cowgirl u can hold and handle her small boobs with ease while digging her from behind. God bless ukwucious ladiescheesy.
oga Lefulefu nawa ooh for you ah

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Obakoolex(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2018
Shey na foluke daramola be dat abi na ronke oshodi oke... Abi d bobby don block your eyes
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Acepen(m): 6:21pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
grin grin

I have come again my Nigga on Nl, here am going to show you guys 7 celebrities with huge breast.

Hope you guys don't cum

Oya let's go there.

1. Mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson has been able to maintain her sexiness despite being a mother three times. Her boobs help accentuate her mad shape. Is she having the sexiest boobs in Nigerian entertainment industry?

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 dominique
where Is Waje On Ur List Op?

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 6:29pm On May 25, 2018
Acepen:
where Is Waje On Ur List Op?
she's there bro
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

wish it could sag seff...

Lol you can take drugs Na
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2018
I prefer big ukwu than big breast
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by EzendiEgo1: 6:59am On May 26, 2018
WilsonMayowa:
I prefer big ukwu than big breast
c your mouth
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Jethrolite(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2018
Front page material gan.
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by WilsonMayowa(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
c your mouth

Na wetn I like be that
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 4:51pm On May 26, 2018
Jethrolite:
Front page material gan.
ok let's call our mod

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 dominique
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by FullBlastLight: 12:46am On Feb 11, 2020
mhisbliss:

Seconded!

U're factually right!

... bt I wonder how u know so much! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Sensini123(m): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2020

God bless you sister..nothing but stress to them, e go slack soteeeey dem go begin tuck am inside pocket.
They spend nothing less than 30minutes fitting it inside their bras and when they try wearing their shoes it pops out and they restart sad
Rubbish
lwkmd

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.