Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] (40639 Views)

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Pictures of black women with big boobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 12:48pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin

I have come again my Nigga on Nl, here am going to show you guys 8 celebrities with huge breast that you can't resist on bed if the privilege shows.

Hope you guys don't cum

Oya let's go there.

1. Mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson has been able to maintain her sexiness despite being a mother three times. Her boobs help accentuate her mad shape. Is she having the sexiest boobs in Nigerian entertainment industry?

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 dominique

1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
2.Foluke Daramola

This talented actress hopes and prays that people will see more of her than her heavy boobs which she has carried with pride.

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
3.Roman Goddess

This gorgeous lady is the definition of supremely loaded, she’s got huge boobs and also large behind with a tiny waist in between the both of them. Even the boobilicious Cossy Orjiakor said this humour filled comment about her,

“She carry front, she carry back, she get pass me o”

1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
4.Funke Adesiyan

For this actress tongues wagged some time ago that she went to enhanced her boobs but the actress cum producer has denied ever touching up her boobs. She said he melon has been like it is since she knows them.

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by N0favors: 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
We love boobsie. Yippee smiley smiley
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Olalan(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2018
Something that will sag in no distant time, really don't know wats special about it big
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 1:33pm On May 25, 2018
5.Eniola Badmus

The Gbogbo Big Girls actress is big, bold and beautiful and her boobs commensurate to her big size but will her boobs make eyes pop?

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 1:36pm On May 25, 2018
6.Cossy Orjiakor

Her boobs are massive and she has used them to attain fame and acquire wealth. Cossy Orjiakor is well endowed and she pushes it in your face. Is she having the sexiest boobs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 1:40pm On May 25, 2018
Olalan:
Something that will sag in no distant time, really don't know wats special about it big
go get a girlfriend that has big boob you will know
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 1:48pm On May 25, 2018
7.Yvonne Okoro
Nigerian born Ghanaian actress Yvonne Okoro. She Once posted photo with caption “Now u kn where all those b oobs come 4frm. Luvumummy”

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 1:50pm On May 25, 2018
Guys how is your manho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed feeling now lol
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
8.Aituaje Iruobe

Aituaje Iruobe, known as Waje, is a Nigerian singer whose vocal range covers three octaves. She participated in the remake of P-Square’s "Omoge Mi" and featured as the female voice in the duo’s 2008 hit track “Do Me".

Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:02pm On May 25, 2018
None celebrities

Lefulefu, Lalas247,
greiboy, Pocohantas, Safiaa,

Drinklimca, Soapqueen,

Ladyhippolyta88, Donstan18, Highqueen, biacan,ubunja,Fynestboi

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Lalas247(f): 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
Lefulefu, Lalas247, greiboy, Pocohantas, Safiaa, Drinklimca, Soapqueen, Ladyhippolyta88, Donstan18, Highqueen, biacan,ubunja
that ladies milk factory tho shocked she should share it biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:06pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

that ladies milk factory tho shocked she should share it biko
me never see yours ooh
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Lalas247(f): 2:09pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
me never see your ooh

I no get bweast na cry
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

I no get bweast na cry
na saggy you get

No make me laugh
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by tellibody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2018
hmmm, nawa

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Adasun(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
I love standing boobs cheesy cheesy

not all those carpet boobs sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Lalas247(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
na saggy you get

No make me laugh
wish it could sag seff...
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Adasun:
I love standing boobs cheesy cheesy

not all those carpet boobs sad sad
grin cheesy Take it easy on them bro
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:16pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

wish it could sag seff...
then make I help you

Inbox your address
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 25, 2018
Nikkypearl
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Lalas247(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
then make I help you

Inbox your address
lol grin
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
Nice bobis cheesy
Many of them are too big for my liking tho
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:21pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
Nice bobis cheesy

Many of them are too big for my liking tho
upon all the size there no one fit your liking.

They have succeeded in their plans greiboy
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
Lalas247:

lol grin
no be lol matter

Am damm serious nne
Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
upon all the size there no one fit your liking.

They have succeeded in their plans greiboy
Yes bros, they are too big. I will rather have big ukwu than big breast. grin

I prefer moderate tho

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by jospimo: 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
Toyin

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by braunstrowman: 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
Yes bros, they are too big. I will rather have big ukwu than big breast. grin

I prefer moderate tho
noticed

Will find big ukwu for you

1 Like

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by mhisbliss(f): 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
All i see is nothing but fat and load to the chest and neck region, it'll slack untill it reaches thier waist, it only looks good when clothed, takeoff the clothes and its disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic] by cuvox(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
hmmmm. stop killing your self here. go to twitter and search for #bigbreasttwitter or just [url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BigBreastTwitter&src=tyah]follow here to see better bress pictures[/url] https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BigBreastTwitter&src=tyah

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.