Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

"My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (45393 Views)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by vizkiz: 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
Milonis:

What da hell...lol. But you are godamn right. It pisses me the devil up.

Not only SA folks, Kenyans, Ghanaians (some times), Zambians do that a lot.

K
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 25, 2018
vizkiz:

K

cheesy
vizkiz:

K

Alhaji, lemme not.....aiit
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by wilsonAlo: 11:49pm On May 25, 2018
You too always take ur bath .
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Follygunners: 11:54pm On May 25, 2018
Lakeside79:
This is what I mean when I say

Use your time well it can't be recovered

You can waste money because as long as you have time you can always make it back but time lost is gone forever

To all of you posting useless threads about women, sex organs, wooing girls , love lost and all etc

This is a forum where you have the rare opportunity to interact with potential investors, business partners, CEOs , start up enthusiasts, employers, and venture gurus

And instead of using the opportunity you would rather create vulgsr , useless and pointless threads there by wasting valuable opportunities and making serious investors back off thinking most people here are not focused well you will have yourself to blame for time wasted is precious and never returns

Alot of serious people who could change your life are turned off by such vulgarity and won't visit here again.. I have serious friends who won't tyoe nairaland on their rowser due to the tribal bashing , vulgsr threads and unserious topics like this here

Use this platform seriously and you won't regret it

A word of advise

This is very true... even though I no too gbadun dis guy. The owner of this platform should be aware of this piece. Thanks

cc. Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by bendike: 12:45am On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
Smelling your pussay.

Please, we are eating.
i concur. But these SA girls can fresh sha.. We that are suckers for light skin babes grin
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by DavidEsq(m): 5:50am On May 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOUTH AFRICANS!

SOMEBODY CAN NEVER TRULY READ AND UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THEY WRITE.

"SOMETIMES HE SNIFFS MY VAJANI MPUWELU, BUT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM MBANWALI"

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THIS SHÏT?? undecided
U forgot Bengidiwa angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 8:29am On May 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOUTH AFRICANS!

Maybe she subtitled VAJANI to angryMBANWALI

1 Like

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Skmoda360(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Some things are meant to be kept private..
The lady just displays her mumuness..
I dey tell you...her mouth just dey run like tap..

1 Like

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by freshinko: 12:11pm On May 26, 2018
Our future wife has displayed her stupidity in the market place.
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SOUTH AFRICANS!

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by meobizy(f): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
He hit it so good she told other niggers what? This b-itch is savage!

It's obvious she writes exactly how she speaks. All the sndmfjdldjd xmendnsk threw me off completely. It's common with South Africans, Kenyans too.
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Twagrill(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2018
Weird dude
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Sierusvirus(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2018
She's saying that " 90% always with him, so why will he be thinking she's sleeping with another man"
Even if she's 100% always with him, nothing stops her from cheating.
The guy doesn't trust her and knows very well she cheats but needs an evidence.
Trusting the words coming out of a womans mouth and as a man you follow it, just consider it as the end of your life as a man.
If a woman tells or gives am advice, bear in mind that 90% gain of that will be for her but wants you to use your time and strength to get it.

1 Like

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by mikron(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Some things are meant to be kept private..
The lady just displays her mumuness..
no be south Africa? What else do u expect? Those people mumu no be small
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by kyutepanda(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
I can relate with her......lol she's telling the truth.....this same shit happened to me in my last relationship....it really wrecked me lol i survived it somehow sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.