Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate (4185 Views)

“I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by AllGistRoom: 6:18pm On May 07, 2022
A lady we are yet to lay hands on her name has taken to social media to narrate how weird her husband towards her in the house.

According to the embattled lady, her husband preffull narration below;ers her shitting in his mouth and anytime she refuses to do just that, the husband becomes furious.

He said that her husband loves it soo much when she shits in his mouth all day at any time.

The lady said that even though he loves it when she shits in his mouth, he does not eat or swallow it but will throw it out.
As if that’s all, she said her husband also likes to sniff her armpit thoroughly anytime he gets the time.

The lady said she has put all efforts out to stop the husband from his weird behavior but all haven’t proven futile.
When she finishes using the washroom, the lady said her husband would not allow her to flash the toilet and when she does, he gets angry.

Part of her narration reads;
“My husband has been asking me to shit in his mouth, I don’t just know why because I don’t understand.

He said he will not eat or swallow it, that he will throw it in the toilet but he’ll enjoy lying down and open his mouth wide while I shit inside.

Read full narration below;

https://allgistroom.com/2022/05/07/husband-mouth-sniffs-armpit-lady/

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
ɮօtɦ tɦɛ ɦʊsɮaռɖ aռɖ tɦɛ ʍaɖ aʀɛ ʍaɖ.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Choilila: 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
SMH.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by GreatAdvice: 6:34pm On May 07, 2022
You made a vow to stay married for better or for worse so why are you running to social media to air your dirty laundry? Your husband has a fetish for scat intimacy. It doesn't hurt anyone and he actually enjoys it, for the sake of your marriage and happiness of your husband, I will advise you to indulge in his fantasy. Or do you want him pooping inside another woman's mouth? Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by 4chair(f): 7:02pm On May 07, 2022
Weird
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Lalami3232(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2022
And you still call him your husband? The name wey you suppose call am na "my tormentor". Anyways, I know say the man get money na make the woman dey contemplate weather to do am or not. If na a poor man, she for don raise fire and brimstone ever since. What women can't do for money doesn't exist. Dem go fvck dog, dem go chop shit, dem go allow anal sex, dem go sleep with 5guys at the same time etc.
Just imagine the world without a woman. But anyways, na so we come meet am, so we go manage am like that.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the average 9ja girl can do anything for money. I mean anything ooooo, like anything. Yes, I meant anything"

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Blue86(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2022
The man is having issues with an unclean spirit

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by dhameelare(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2022
The husband is a First class mental patient.....

Am very sure d husband is rich thats why she couldn't leave d marriage.....
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by zubimete(f): 9:00pm On May 07, 2022
It might be for rituals who knows! The way to get money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by blackparadise: 10:45pm On May 07, 2022
zubimete:
It might be for rituals who knows! The way to get money.
it is for ritual...it only take a spiritual person to understand,...his wife will not know
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Dreadlock69(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2022
Stop marrying mad person's you know no him mad b4 you marry am
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by DroppingLiquid: 11:17pm On May 07, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
ɮօtɦ tɦɛ ɦʊsɮaռɖ aռɖ tɦɛ ʍaɖ aʀɛ ʍaɖ.

Imagine the amount of time it took to copy and paste each individual alphabet to form a sentence. SMH. Unemployment bad
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Stop marrying mad person's you know no him mad b4 you marry am
You are Not correct here
You do not entirely know people before marrying them. Even some of our PARENTS do not know when their kids join Cult groups.
Such happens under their nose too.
In Fact, some parents get to know only when their kids get gunned down at Graduation parties intentionally. Howbeit, a man or woman whom you barely know but have professed Love for.
Take the case of ChrisLand babe 4 example.

Did you know many MARRIAGES are standing on Rickety foundations owing to LIES partners told their counterparts just to get married?

Better WAKE up..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by bepositive11: 2:39am On May 08, 2022
Seriously. A lot of people pretend before marriage

MALIGNANTGuest:

You are Not correct here
You do not entirely know people before marrying them. Even some of our PARENTS do not know when their kids join Cult groups.
Such happens under their nose too.
In Fact, some parents get to know only when their kids get gunned down at Graduation parties intentionally. Howbeit, a man or woman whom you barely know but have professed Love.

Did you know many MARRIAGES are standing on Rickety foundations owing to LIES partners told their counterparts just to get married?

Better WAKE up..
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Truvelisback(m): 4:20am On May 08, 2022
bepositive11:
Seriously. A lot of people pretend before marriage

And u believe this Shit.

Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by bepositive11: 12:38pm On May 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
And u believe this Shit.

It's hard to believe but I won't say that it's impossible. There are some abnormal human beings in this world
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Truvelisback(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2022
bepositive11:

It's hard to believe but I won't say that it's impossible. There are some abnormal human beings in this world
Even a mentally deranged person won't allow that.
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Oturatetuala(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2022
What kind man will be demanding for shit?
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by Peskid: 9:05pm On May 08, 2022
Your husband has a fetish power, I believe he is wealthy bah if so that one of the many ways he get is money u better leave the marriage cus na you go tire o he is already doomed so he is using u as a lifeline it is well with your marriage
Re: My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate by bepositive11: 3:33pm On May 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even a mentally deranged person won't allow that.

At this rate, I don't even know what is not possible.

(1) (Reply)

Sex After Arguments / What Will U Do If U're In Her Shoe? / The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.