Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

"My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (45639 Views)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Kolababe: 2:55pm On May 25, 2018
A lady has shared her experience, dating an insecure man who sniffs her vagina regularly to be sure she wasn't cheating on him. The lady who claimed that although, the man has his good sides, some of his other bad behaviours leaves much to be desired.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/05/lady-shares-her-experience-dating.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Kolababe: 2:56pm On May 25, 2018
Na wa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by iamJ(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2018
What an insult to all insecure men, your boyfriend is dumb not insecure, no be only odor verification, he should put a meter inside you to track mileage, ode attention seeker

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by donstan18: 2:59pm On May 25, 2018
Smelling your pussay.

Please, we are eating.

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 25, 2018
Some things are meant to be kept private.. The lady just displays her mumuness..

84 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by clive2u(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
You were dating a he goat and i'd be tempted to call u a goat to dating a goat but lemme just mind my business and focus on how to cure this hunger disturbing me now

7 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
Character dey o,him 4 kuku attach tracker 2 DAT puzzy 2 b sure undecided

4 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Supreme01: 3:09pm On May 25, 2018
The man may have smell something once..so such mistake can't happen again.

2 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 25, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

So what should we do about it?

☣ ☠

37 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 3:27pm On May 25, 2018

SOUTH AFRICANS!

SOMEBODY CAN NEVER TRULY READ AND UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THEY WRITE.

"SOMETIMES HE SNIFFS MY VAJANI MPUWELU, BUT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM MBANWALI"

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THIS SHÏT?? undecided

340 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
This is what I mean when I say

Use your time well it can't be recovered

You can waste money because as long as you have time you can always make it back but time lost is gone forever

To all of you posting useless threads about women, sex organs, wooing girls , love lost and all etc

This is a forum where you have the rare opportunity to interact with potential investors, business partners, CEOs , start up enthusiasts, employers, and venture gurus

And instead of using the opportunity you would rather create vulgsr , useless and pointless threads there by wasting valuable opportunities and making serious investors back off thinking most people here are not focused well you will have yourself to blame for time wasted is precious and never returns

Alot of serious people who could change your life are turned off by such vulgarity and won't visit here again.. I have serious friends who won't tyoe nairaland on their rowser due to the tribal bashing , vulgsr threads and unserious topics like this here

Use this platform seriously and you won't regret it

A word of advise

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 25, 2018
Bitch telling us about how is he has bleeped your smelling pussy over and over a again. Dafuq outta here hoe.

2 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2018
if i dont trust you i will also sniff. usually a man gets the vibes from the woman.
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
It's always good to listen to the other side of a story. Funny thing is that the guy might be engaging her in friendly banter and here she is making a sob story out of what may have been a joke.

...women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Jackossky(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2018
Hehehhe
Pls, what is bendligwa or what did she call it?
And she saying the guy is still a good man means she has an open heart for him. That means the guys is showering her with Money.

Chaiii, money is good oo.

The girl was like ''Apart from his insecurity, he is still a 'good' man''

3 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by ITbomb(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
What else?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by columbus007(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2018
he can smell your toto and yet he can't kiss the toto lips,such a cowardly act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2018
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Essentials1(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2018
That is really insecure and the man most have been dissapointed a lot of times for him to get to this level of paranoia

cant believe this

Looking For Capital For Your Business Then Get It Now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by obembet(f): 8:34pm On May 25, 2018
I never see anyone who read the real story...

Let see who read the whole story

Like... Make I take am.buy data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Olalan(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
Mentally deranged man
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by ChiefSweetus: 8:35pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Some things are meant to be kept private..
The lady just displays her mumuness..
A real frivolous woman.

1 Like

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by onadana: 8:36pm On May 25, 2018
Story...woman only need 1℅ of her spare time to... Show themselves with another ...dic....k.

4 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by francisbarrack(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
Ojo taage koojo taaje ofee jooora...
C her profile picture
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Wasky101: 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
Ewwww

In other news
fresh like new(USA used) certified
Rose gold iPhone 7 plus 32gb with pack and original charger for 185k
Black iPhone 5 16gb with pack and charger 40k
080 3961 9808

2 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by KingLennon(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
Some puss!es that have pungent smell thats what that niqqa is sniffing. It sounds weird to hear such a thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by itiswellandwell: 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Dutchey(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
OK
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Orpe7(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
grin
A dog in his former life i presume

2 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by Jaybeee(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=67873025]
SOUTH AFRICANS!

SOMEBODY CAN NEVER TRULY READ AND UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THEY WRITE.

"SOMETIMES HE SNIFFS MY VAJANI MPUWELU, BUT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM MBANWALI"

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THIS SHÏT?? undecided
[/quote aswear me self the thing tire me

9 Likes

Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by olisaEze(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
Kolababe:
Na wa
my broda na wa oh!
Re: "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.